Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A raid in Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:44 pm

'After their fun in Hollywood, the weapon-weapons? Um, it's one soul, but' "We went to Japan, alright?!I don't need to hear your narrations....." The portion of their soul that was a death scythe said, letting out an angry growl. He and Landon were now walking the ever busy streets of Japan. Connor was currently transformed as his female guise, and Landon was walking beside her. They had been forced to kill six guards when someone recognized Kitai, forcing the duo to take them out, splitting the souls between themselves. They were walking through the streets, when the bloodthirsty soul fragment spoke up. "I'm boooOored~!" She whined, not content with the guards she helped kill. She locked her fingers behind her head, making her large assets, stand out exponentially. Since it was day, her shirt had been pulled down to her waist. "Take be somewhere fun virgin boy." She ordered in a tone that promised pain of he didn't.

Soul count: 121

Last edited by Kitai on February 25th 2014, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:11 am

Those three souls were rather satisfying, and all the more now that he had made such immense progress with his weapon at his side, and unlocked a new ability to boot....right? Admittedly he could've progressed much faster, especially when considering that he has another mouth to feed in terms of souls, but Kitai has been more of help than a burdern, and it seems that their bond has grown stronger since their Mayhem in Japan. Granted destroying Japan was obviously out of the question, it would overwhelm them, and it seems Kitai has also been a negative influence, for better or for worse, but this influence in particular was special in the terms of how much the pros outweigh the cons...with one of the cons being the annoying voice of that girl that he possesses. As if to mess with her, or rather give her a taste of her own medicine, Ladon closed his eyes and visualized the girl in front of him, visualing every feature from her face to her...assets, feeling how her own features was becoming his own, until the point of when it was practically spot on. " Oh well, instead of constantly complaining, howabout we try to make actual progress don't you think?" While his words were nothing special, how he delivered them in her own shrill voice and more than exaggerated feminine movements was probably enough to get under their skin.

OOC: 45 souls!
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:39 am

The female simply looks over to the meister, currently looking like her. She grins a wicked grin, almost as dark as Kitai's. "So, you got a new trick huh? Nice try, but mine are bigger~." She says as her chest grows in size, giving a large group of people surrounding the two, exploding nose bleeds. "OhHh, free snacks!" She says, killing eight fallen men with a heel to the skull. She ate four of them before walking on. With each step, her bust jumped, having a similar effect as before, making her trail covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:55 am

Nothing can explain at what Ladon had just witnessed. For a moment, he understood that perhaps a few men fell for them for their appearance, and seeing how Ladon wasn't actually a girl, but posing as one through an ability...was rather odd and awkward in itself. Not to mention how Kitai's female side grew her bust to prove a point. "That's enough for one day." He changed back to normal, his black hair, trench coat and all, shaking off the feelings of that disturbing body before devouring the four souls and moving on. Looking around, he managed to catch sight of a Japanese arcade, something that he immediately pointed out to "Kitai" to perhaps relieve some tension of some sort, pointing out the neon and brightly colored building. He wasn't sure on whatever their reasoning was for specifically coming here, but he might as well make something of it, maybe perhaps rob the precious country of its notable Uranium Fuel Rods?
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 9:47 pm

Meanwhile, Connor was currently smashing Kitai's face into a wall repeatedly in their soulscape. "WHY DID YOU LET HER OUT!?" Connor yelled frustration. Out of the three personas the soul fragments had taken on, the female on was the one he hated the most by far. "I thought it was a good idea at the time...." He groaned in response, enjoying the pain. "NOTHING involving her is EVER a good idea!" He said in a deadly serious voice, before throwing him behind him. He then turns his attention to the other persona. "You need a name so I can yell at you easier." He said in a bored tone. "H-how about J-Jack?" He offered. Truth be told, 'Jack' was afraid of Connor, as were the other two to some degree. He was, surprisingly enough, the most violent and the easiest to anger. Connor shrugged at the suggestion. "Fine then, 'Jack', you're taking her place." Connor was also the only one who could force one of the other soul fragments to do something by himself. If one of the fragments wanted another to do something, they would need the other to help. And suddenly the female was in place of where Jack just was vice versa.

"Righteo then. Sorry for that, it was Kitai's idea and we were asleep, Jack explains to Landon, hopping he'll notice the new name. Jack notices the arcade. Oh! He runs into the building. Prepare to get owned noobs!" He yells the last bit in fluent Japanese. He quickly found a game that looked like a dance game and began to play.

Ooc: The song to go with the dance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYwhmAt2kRQ
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 11:59 pm

Strange, he would've thought that someone as professional like...."Jack" would be a bit more calmer about such things, especially something that one may describe as "kiddy", seeing on the fact that's a game made for children. But admittedly, the atmosphere in this arcade was rather stimulating, giving the chiptune music, mixed nicely with children laughing and indulging themselves into digital pleasure, while repeatedly mashing coins into the many machines for them to simply give into the desires that are further fueled by the surprisingly arousing lighting for children and teens alike. To his surprise as well at his great relief, he hadn't been approached yet in Japan, which means news of his actions which someone most likely witnessed one way or another hasn't spread...but it was only a matter of time. And he expected to be outclassed in terms of numbers as opposed to ability, given on how he had taken down enforcement without much trouble in the past. But anyway, given the atmosphere, it put Ladon in a rather cheerful mood as he walked behind "Jack" to watch the game that he was partaking in. The music was admittedly cheesy, but it had an addicting entity about it that was fairly hard to describe, and it made him smile out of interest alone. It was then that he realized that perhaps getting ahold of Uranium was a bit too far, as well as risky, assuming that the place holding it would be too dangerous in terms of Radiation, as well as opposition. So changing gears in his head, he figured to go after the generators that a technology enriched city was bound to have, to work on something much larger that he had yet to inform Kitai about.
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 11:38 pm

"Final score: 4 out of, 700. You lose." The game announced, making many others watching laugh a bit. And Jack.... laughed with them. He stepped off of the machine and walked over to Landon. "Ah, that game is so much fun to play, he announces to his meister. It's quite the shame I'm no good at it, he says despite how happy he looks. So, what shall we do now?" The weapon asks, wiping a light layer of sweat off his face. "I'm becoming bored with this place. None of the machines will take cheese carved into coins. Also I think the employees called the police on me, so I think it is best we take our leave, he says sounding slightly nervous and worried."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:13 pm

Why was he so worried? Was he not aware of the power that we posses? "Fine, it's best we don't get get too much attention. So howabout we make ourselves square...and who says we have to go now? Surely we can get something here! Like maybe some...generators?" Perfect, generators would be the perfect substitute for Uranium, and its not like there's none around either. With all this power that Japan was pumping, maybe 2 would be just enough! He can build the ultimate machine to teach humans a lesson...but what exactly? "Alright my partner, we must leave now." He said abruptly, slowly walking out of the arcade not paying any mind to the teenagers and children getting their addictive virtual fill. "I must put my plan into motion. Now, what should our main target be? The government? The WORLD government?"
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:49 pm

Jack looked thoughtful, wondering what their next target should be, when he was struck with an idea. "Hm, I say, first, there is no world government, you One Piece fan boy. Two, why don't we hit them where is hurts? What we need to target is their power plants. If we do that, everyone will be forced to work together, helping promote peace and love and-" And like that, Kitai switched places with Jack. The albino shook his head, as if to get that line of thought out of his head. "Sorry about that. Jack is kinda the pure part of our soul. Anyway, if we cripple their power stations, the crime rates will skyrocket, leading to riots, looting, and all we'll need to is take away the threat of being caught out of the picture. HeheheheheHhahHaHAHA, the chaos would be wonderful! HAHAHAHA" He screamed, scaring some of the arcade goers. An angry employee walked over to the two and started screaming at them in Japanese. "[i]Hey you freaks, I saw you vandalizing our machines! I'm calling the cop-" And that was all he said, before his head, and five others, flew from their bodies. This caused a panic, and everyone ran. Kitai grabbed his three and devoured them. "Ah, that was a fun game." He said patting his gut at the meal.

Ooc: 128 souls
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:22 pm

Ladon chuckled at his partner's ruthlessness, appreciating it but at the same time despising him for his disregard of life and carelessness. But admittedly he was the same way, and he's learning to accept his flaw in his initial plan that makes him seem like a hypocrite, despite it being his original intention anyway to show people their flawed ways of handling situations: with killing. Regardless, Ladon felt more of the former, as opposed to the latter towards Kitai's actions, an odd indication that perhaps his partner was rubbing off him a bit, something that feared him, yet shoved aside. Grabbing the three stray souls, he caught up with his partner and walked a bit ahead, turning the ears on his head into that of a bat's so he can hear any sirens from any approaching police officers...which sure enough they were, but whether it was for their actions or something entirely different was unknown...all he can assume is that they were coming. "We have to find some generators."

OOC: 53 SOULS
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:40 pm

"Fine, but lets hurry up, I'm starting to get hungry again." He whines, rubbing his gut in slow circles with a pout upon his face. His hunger, while had for him to control, was able to be suppressed. He suddenly gained an air of seriousness and grabbed his partner's shoulder. "Ladon, from now on, I'm letting you get all the souls we collect. Your count is falling way behind mine; my count is already in the 150's, while you're at least 100 less." He told him, in a commanding tone, knowing that he wouldn't pass up something like this. He then pulls his meister into a nearby alleyway. The cops pass by not a moment afterwards. "So, where are we going to hit to get these generators?" He asked, leaning against the alley wall with his arms folded over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:38 pm

"From my extensive knowledge of studying japan...I can conclude that some facilities of sorts do posses said generators that we need for my vision..." Generators...like what facilities? The arcade was bound to have one considering how efficiently it must run in order for the machines to take the abuse of constantly having things shoved in them, and only doing what the consumer wants to appeal to their needs as if to plea for mercy. "I theorize that perhaps the arcade will have one, considering a variety of reasons. And who says that we can't eliminate a few stray law personal? It would be a glad compensation for souls." Without waiting for approval from his partner, he rushed head first into the police, turning his arms into large beefy structures which clotheslined two of them, and brought his arms together where he then crushed them, leaving two souls in their place. He hastily grabbed them and consumed them, turning his back into a strong rock like surface which resisted the shots.
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 11:16 pm

'GRATITUDE AT ITS FINEST!' The perverse piece of their soul yelled, aggravating her mind-mates. Kitai, while agreeing with her statement, follows his meister anyway. 'It is quite the oddity. How often is the weapon so much stronger than their wielder? Jack asks, as Kitai removes the heads of three bystanders, who weren't smart enough to leave. He takes their souls, storing them in his straitjacket. 'I mean, we may be one of the only weapons who can wield themselves, and we are pretty much built to fight magic users, but that fellow back in Rome was able to shrug off all our attacks. And the other one.... He continues following his meister, cutting down a police officer this time, again, collecting his soul. Kitai growls at the mention of that freak with the hands. I'm just wondering if we're weak or strong compared to others, and if that makes Ladon weak. Another civilian gone, another soul added. "Even though I don't like being used by others, I refuse to have a weak meister." He snarls, continuing his path, following the carnage his wielder was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 11:27 pm

Seeking the opportunity when fire was ceased, he jumped up with his gargoyle wings, giving himself rock hard armor as well, and flew quickly through three officers, slicing them in half at surprising speed considering that he practically was now made up of nothing but stone, and grabbed the souls quickly. He then retreated back to the arcade which as now void of any sort of human occupation, yet all the machines were still running, fully making their repetitive noises to advertise to any arcade-goer that the place was still ready for business. Consuming the three souls as the police officers began to retreat, now realizing that their efforts were useless, he began to inspect the back of the building, looking for any sort of indication that there was a generator or power source that he can take and leave with back to his estate.
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 12:01 am

'Hehheheeh, so much blood~' She practically moaned at the sight of all the bodies. Kitai had just entered the abandoned arcade. He looked towards Ladon, the serious expression still upon his face. "Ladon, are you sure an arcade would have a generator? And even if it did, I'm pretty sure it would be easier to just get one from a home depo or something. Not to mention that we don't even have a car to get away in if there was one here." Kitai suggested, knowing the difficulties of this issue. "Anyway, I got five more somes for ya. Don't lose count." He told his, letting the souls float towards him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:12 pm

"Ah! But you don't understand my friend!" He said excitedly, admittedly the few times he actually showed extremely positive emotion as an adult. He scooped the souls up in his arm, and at them one by one as he went further into his explanation for such a specific place. "Why not the arcade? The arcade is bound to have a custom, much stronger generator if it needs to run these machines for hours and hours! Not to mention that I have an idea to keep such a device running for MONTHS ON END! NO, PROBABLY YEARS! All is coming together...my conquest...is becoming a reality...MY CONQUEST IS BECOMING A REALITY!" As he went further and further into his brief soliloquy, he began to speak faster, and faster, followed with gasping breaths that showed his excitement, only to top it off with a sort of crazy laugh layered with anticipation.
Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:48 pm

'When did Ladon steal your crazy bug?' 'AHHH, IT'S CONTAGIOUS! AHHHHHHHHH-' 'What are you screaming about? You are already crazy, remember?' 'HHHHhhh, oh. OH that's right! I forgot, hehe~' The two voices conversed, all the while gaining Kitai's ire. 'Oh come, just look at the situation, it's hilarious, really.' Kitai almost looked like he'd been slapped in the face, before he did as the voice told him, like usual. His meister/friend was going as crazy as he usually was, having delusions of world conquest from stealing a generator from an arcade that might not even be there, all while he was being all serious, telling him to get stronger. Kitai blinked. Then he blinked again. Finally he started to chuckle.  Then he began to crackle. Maddly. Before Landon could figure out what was going on with Kitai, a hard foot struck him in the stomach , and straight through a flimsy wall, putting him in the backroom. "Heheahhahaha, you went crash." Kitai walked towards where Ladon landed, leaning forwards, twisting his body largely to the right, letting his hair fall to the side, showing off the crazed look in his glowing red eyes. " Heh heh heh heh," He drawled out the laugh, making sound threatening to anyone not used to Kitai. To ladon, he could probably guess that Kitai was just annoyed. "the crazy look doesn't suit your weakness Lanny. Just get what you came for. I'm taking the microwave so I can make some nachos! HehahaHA!" He twisted a bit more as he laughed, so he was bend backwards, holding his gut, as he stood back up straight, walking towards the prize shelves, that, for some reason, always had a microwave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A raid in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: A raid in Japan   A raid in Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A raid in Japan
Page 1 of 1