Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arak's New Friend (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arak's New Friend (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:58 pm

Many people have asked Arak way he came to the academy at age twenty, after wandering the world for nine years, and in return, many of them ended up with him going wide eyed and stumbling over the sentence “I don’t really want to talk about it” And he did hate it, he hated the way his father was weak, he hated the way he couldn’t keep his mom alive. He just wanted them back, to be able to go back in time and be normal, not have to lay there and think back on that period when he sat as a staff, leaning on the house. But he always answered with that sentence.

Then every time, he ran. He’d run until his legs wouldn’t carry him anymore, and then he would always collapse into the sandy ground and cry, his chest heaving for a few minutes, after which he’d get up, and walk back to school. Every time it happened. People wouldn’t really talk to him after it, they would just avoid him, and nobody cared enough to actually try to be nice. He wanted to change it, but he never had the heart to, he would just sob his emotions out and just come back, his eyes focused on whatever he was doing at the moment. He’d stutter out a quick apology to whoever asked him, then quietly walk off.

“Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!” Arak mumbled to himself, looking at the little slip of paper that held the B+ grade for the latest test. He would always do better with help, but he didn’t even have a meister to help him study, or anyone who was willing to try…

((Looking for a meister!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Thomas lone held the same test with an A+ on it. he was a genius after dedicating so much time to his study's. but he noticed the kid next to him taking a b+ way to hard. " Hey if you want, I could help you out. " he was wearing a purple robe that stopped just past of his knees. and had a square man purse filled with any manor of writing tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:42 pm

Arak looked ove to the mysterey speaker, whom was adorned inpurple robes, and a satchel of some sort, which hung off his body like a purse. Disgusting, but fashionable. He smiled. This student struck him as nice, and he could help him, be nice. He wouldnt hurt him. He liked that in a person, be it good or bad, if they were nice to him he would enjoy it, unlike his father who just abandoned him for some strange reason. He walked up to him and responded.

"Yea, sure, id ike that, name's Arak, im a staff. Literally."

He held out his hand, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:31 pm

Gabriel shook his hand and smiled. " Great! the only other weapons I met here were guns, I don't like guns.... " Thomas hated everything about them, made by an utterly stupid race for the only reason of scaring off dogs and killing themselves. witches did fine without them... Thomas tried to keep such thoughts out of his mind. me was a wizard true but it wasn't exactly public knowledge. he flipped open his book. " So what's giving you trouble? " he asked scanning the content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:30 pm

"The existence of my life" He mumbled, but then started flipping through the test, which was decent, but lacked in most of the sections about resonance and the soul partnership between weapon and Meister. "This area." He pointed vaguely to a couple pages and pulled out his pen, brushing the hair from his eyes, sat at his desk and looked to Tomhas. He liked this Meister, he looked nice, he was smart, and he wasn't like the others at all. --- "So, how do I do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:54 pm

Thomas only just heard him under his breath but ignored it. " well lets see, resonance is simple. I learned it without a weapon through study. " he looked around like he remembered something. " oh yeah and my buddy chen helped... me... out... " chen was dead, everyone he ever knew prior to his coming here was burned an a cross. uggggg, suuuucks " anyway, if you want to learn it by the books then I can recommend some good books in the library. however even simple interactions with a meister like figure can be enlightening. everyone's different after all. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 9:52 pm

Arak smiled, a hope filled thin line of happiness.

"Can i practice with you? I don't have a m-meister or anything and i need one. Im hard to fight with, it depends a lot about resonance because jabs and such don't do much damage."

He looked happily at Thomas and then down at the test quickly, not wanting the few people wanted to talk to him to think he was trying to pair with the nerdy guy in the school. He then looked back up to the thoughtful face that might be his new partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

" very well, lets go to the training grounds I got time. " Thomas liked him so far, and in a few moments they were outside. " So how should we do this? " Thomas thought for a moment. " Fight each other, wave someone down fir sparring or practice with the training dummy's? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:04 pm

"I guess we can just spar with someone." Arak said, before diminishing into red and black particles, and landing in Thomas' hand. He looked as if he had come right out of the medieval times. As a raven topped staff, he looked extraordinarily weak.

"There's a bit of information, as long as i'm in weapon form, i cannot be killed, only injured. This staff cannot be broken. At all."

The image receded, and the staff buzzed with anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:12 pm

" Great! " That's good, I'd hate to block a lethal blow and have him snap in two. " Hey Arthur, could you give me a hand. Arthur had been training at the time, he took a rag to wipe off his forehead. and walked up. " what do you need? " he asked. " Could you spar with me and my friend here, I'm trying t- " " say no more. Arthur took off his jacket as it was hot outside, he turned his hand into a sword and said " your move. "
Gabriel spun Arak in his hands, trying to get a feel for the balance. Then he ran jumped and swung in a simple charge. Arthur blocked the attack with his sword had and kicked Gabriel in the stomach. " Anything else I should know? " Gabriel asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arak's New Friend (Open!)   Arak's New Friend (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arak's New Friend (Open!)
Page 1 of 1