Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Friend (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Friend (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:29 pm

Alex stood outside the pet shop, looking inside to see all the varieties of animals available for adoption. He never really knew what it was like to have a pet, it was assumed he would probably not be a very good pet keeper. But it was undecided on what kind of pet he wanted. Whether it be a dog or a cat, a bird or a snake, Alex had no idea what he wanted. So he decided to sit aside on the street and think long and hard for what he wants.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:41 pm

As alex sat a small black kitten strolled down the street. Interested in the boy, it approached with caution. Looking quite silly, walking in a ready-to-pounce manner, the cat slowly crept down the sidewalk. Eventually it reached him and nudged him with it's nose. "Nya?" It questioned. This was none other than Kitty! The un-named cat weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:45 pm

Alex was astonished and immediately adored the kitten's love. He looked down at it and began to pet it's head, giving it attention. Observing the neck, he realized the kitten had no collar or any form of identification, "What's your name? Don't you have a family?" He asked the kitten. Yet he just said it out loud to question himself, thinking the kitten cannot respond.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:51 pm

Kitty was cautious as the boy touched her head before looking at her ribbon. He was right, she had no home yet. "Nya." The kitten said, matter of factly, as though she was answering his question. Kitty liked this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:54 pm

Alex was surprised the kitten responded to him, he was eye widened. "W-wait, can you understand me?" He asked the kitty. The meister would look like a fool to most people by just talking to a cat, yet he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:59 pm

Kitty realized the boy probably didn't understand nyas and mews. The cat looked as though it was thinking for a moment. After a moment of silence the cat pointed it's tail at Alex. "Mew?" It questioned, looking kind of excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:05 pm

Alex chuckled to himself, he thought since no one owned this cat, plus without paperwork, maybe this kitten could be his new friend. He picked up the kitten and held it, petting it. "You want a home?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:13 pm

Kitty looked happy and unamused at the same time. She pointed her tail at him again. "Mew?" She asked again. She was hoping the boy would catch on soon but if not living as a house cat wouldn't be that bad either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:16 pm

The meister looked to the kitten, it was still somewhat un-amused. "Um, are you hungry? Do you want to play? What do you want?" He asked over and over again. It was still questioning his own thoughts, what did it want?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:27 pm

Kitty understood that he still wasn't getting it. She waved her tail a bit more, finally deciding that wasn't getting the message across and just settling for a new friend. She rolled over on her back and pured again, settling down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:35 pm

Alex clearly wasn't even getting what the kitten was trying to ask of him. Seeing how it was settling, he observed the cat. It was obvious that the cat wasn't just any ordinary cat. If it was able to respond to him like this, the cat was either a witch or just special. So Alex then stood up at the cat, "I want you to show me exactly what you ask me of. I know you can understand me, I want to know what your trying to say."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:45 pm

The cat seemed excited, a little too excited. Finally it turned it's tail to the boy one more time. The tail flashed purple before extending. The top hardened into a black pole and the rest of the way to it's bottom became a chain, a scythe blade manifested itself from the top of the pole, the whole mess falling to the ground. "Nya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:46 pm

Alex couldn't believe his eyes. The cat itself was a weapon? How was this possible? Never had he seen something like this. "You want me to be your meister?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:11 am

Kitty shook her head back and forth, shaking the chain a bit. "Nya?" It asked again. It was curious if he was understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:13 am

Alex then took the risk, he grabbed the pole, wondering if the kitten wanted him to do that. He wasn't so sure if that was it but he was all out guessing at this point.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:39 pm

The cat tried to match souls, eventually finding a shallow linking. A small muffled voice could be heard in Alex's head. Hello I'm.... Pleasure... Meet you... The voice wasn't compleatly understandable as the resonance was only basic. Kitty finally gave up, the tail residing to normal. She flopped onto the ground. Talking was hard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 3:45 pm

"Aw, how cute. You can't resonate with my soul?" Alex said to the kitty, adored by it's cuteness and it's weapon form. It still bothered him on why this cat has no home or no one to take care of it. "Do you still want to come home with me?" He asked, kneeling down and holding his hands out like he was going to give a hug.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:10 pm

The cat rolled back onto it's feet, hoping into the boy's arms. "Nya!" It replied, clawing it's way onto his shoulder. There she sat, tail moving back and forth. Ready to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:22 pm

Alex then proceeded on home, with his new friend sitting at his shoulder. He still couldn't believe a cat was a weapon, and was able to communicate with him. Well, sorta.

As Alex crossed through the dark back alleys of Death City, he arrived at his home, where it was still messy as ever. He set the kitty down on the floor and closed the door behind him since it was getting late. "Welcome to my home!" Alex said with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Private)   A New Friend (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (Private)
Page 1 of 1