Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Weapons (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Weapons (Private) Empty
PostSubject: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:32 pm

So, on a fine, sunny morning, Alex decided to take a walk and clear some thoughts since of whats going on right now. Currently, he is cursed to hunt kishin eggs, he has a girlfriend, and he manages his apartment along with the DWMA bothering him. There was one question in his mind that he couldn't get rid off, who would be his new weapons? So far, he has had only three pairs of weapons and he is looking for new weapons since all the others keep disappearing. But who would fill the job position? Alex is mainly preferable with guns so he needed to find new guns, pronto. He ran out of ammo AND money so he couldn't buy anymore ammunition for his weak, mortal weapons. He needed something new. So to clear his mind, Alex sat down at a cafe, just outside the building, trying to think of who could become his weapons.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:59 pm

Ako and Riko had been hidden their whole lives. Always kept out of site, out of the judgmental eyes of people. Now as they came down the sidewalk they were given strange looks by almost everyone. Deciding to head down the back allies instead, the two encountered a man behind a coffee shop. He seemed to be trying to take her purse before he turned around, saw the two, and ran screaming from the alley yelling, "MONSTERS! F*CKING SNAKE MONSTERS!" As he did so, the woman scrambled away as well.

"Some gratitude..." Ako sighed, looking to Riko.

"Well we aren't exactly normal, Ako." Her sister replied, putting a hand on Ako's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:07 pm

Alex heard the man yell out 'snake monsters,' grasping his attention. The meister then rushed over to the dark alley as quick as he could to see the trouble himself. Then he saw the red and orange snake hybrids, balancing their upper-bodies with their snake lower halves. Yet Alex wasn't scared, he saw too many gruesome monsters in his life, these two weren't all that scary to him. He gave out a sigh, "No monsters. Just girls."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 3:36 pm

The girls looked at the boy who'd come down the alley. He didn't seem shocked at al to see them. "You seem pretty calm compared to that last guy?" She questioned him curiously. It was odd, almost everyone they'd encountered so far had been afraid, but he seemed, fine? Riko stood behind her with a smile. "Well since you don't seem afraid, nice to meet you! I'm Riko, and this is my sister Ako." She said, holding out a hand towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:40 pm

Alex then happily shook Riko's hand, he could sense her soul when he contacted her hand. Destiny already told out who Riko was so she informed Alex. "Let me guess. You are a weapon?" He asked, very sure he would be correct. The smile he gave away obviously gave out that he wasn't just an ordinary meister.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:30 pm

Riko seemed rather stunned that he knew. She put her arm back down to her side. "Yeah, we are. How'd you know?" She asked curiously, eyeing the boy a bit more. "More importantly," Interupted Ako, "Can this alley lead out of the city?" The question was simple, they needed to dissapear before someone called the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:38 pm

Alex looked around within the alley, unfortunately there was no way out of the city from here. "It's just a neat little trick I'm able to do, Riko. And no, Ako. However, I know numerous ways out of the city without being spotted." He turned around and saw a few ways out, yet they involved using legs, which both of the snake girls didn't have. But still, anyone can get out of the city like Alex, with or without legs. "Follow me, both of you." Alex said, leading them deeper into the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Weapons (Private)   New Weapons (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Weapons (Private)
Page 1 of 1