Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The idea of a life time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The idea of a life time. Empty
PostSubject: The idea of a life time.   The idea of a life time. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:32 am

I noticed there aren't really many witches,or clowns with alternative weapons to channel magic.I recommend a staff/wand creation for them.

My second idea is the object of a witches familiar.They'd only get one,and would be apped in the same manner as the witch itself.The familiar would have to be the same as their animal form unless they were summoned to be differently.

Those are my idea pitches. I'll have more soon enough.
Back to top Go down

The idea of a life time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The idea of a life time.   The idea of a life time. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:08 am

In the show, though, Witches really never need a weapon to channel their magic with. They always just chant and it happens. And, even if you did want to give your witch a staff or wand, you could just put it in the bio. Or, if you wanted to make a living staff or wand, then you could just make them a normal Weapon, Dark Weapon, or Demon Blade with the effect of channeling magic.

As for familiars, we already just let people have free reign with them as long as they're not completely unreasonable, such as cats the size of skyscrapers or something. They're just counted as NPCs and players are allowed to just do whatever for the most part.
Back to top Go down

The idea of a life time.
Page 1 of 1