Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! Empty
PostSubject: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:00 pm

Storm arrives at the DWMA after a long trip. After learning he needs a Meister to get stronger, Storm makes this his main objective!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 3:52 pm

A young white haired girl was leaning against the wall near the entrance to the school.
She was wearing a black unzipped hoodie, with white t-shirt and jeans.
It was a witch, however she was using soul protect.
Her name was Aurora Foster. Today, she decided to learn how to fight with her shyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 10:46 am

Storm glanced over at the white haired girl, and walked over. "Hey!" He said, tilting his head to the side. "Do you happen to know where I could find a Meister? I really need to find one, I'm a weapon!" Storm then transformed his left hand into a sharp kunai.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:32 pm

Shyness attack in 3, 2, 1..
The girl looked at him for a second before she looked down.
E.eh..ehm..T-this school is f-f-full of m-meisters" She replied shyly.
The girl put her pale hands into her pockets. She didn't want to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:51 pm

"You're a weapon???" A cheery voice rang out. The Skull Knight rushed up seemingly out of nowhere. He was a pretty tall monstrous being with bone-like plates covering most of his body and skin that seemed very similar to red muscles. Immediatly, the Dark Weapon threw his arm around the guy's shoulder. "That's great! I'm a weapon looking for a partner, too! Isn't this just swell, two weapons alone together trying to find a person and-" suddenly his voice trailed off slightly, "I need $5 to get a sandwitch..... That's all, I'm just hungry.........."

The Skull Knight's face grew unusually serious for a moment. "I can pay you back in gold once the bricks I burried start changing...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 2:16 pm

At the sight of a small group, all looking very... Interesting... Kataro Hattori decided to join them. He was an "Electrified Death Scythe". Or at least, that's what he liked to call himself. He certainly was a Death Scythe though, and a teacher at the DWMA. He had white wild-ish short hair, brown skin, and hazel eyes. He was wearing his usual outfit; a purple jacket with black zippers everywhere, a white designed t-shirt underneath. A pair of gray jeans and gray shoes. He had a smirk on his face as usual and his hands in his pocket, clenching the pistol he kept on him at all times. His sword was on his back as well. He approached the group as casual as possible. "Hey everybody." The young weapon said, waving as he approached the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:44 pm

Storm happily handed Skull Knight 15 dollars. "There ya go buddy, knock yourself out!" Storm then turned around, and gave Aurora a flirty wink. "Nice to meet you!" He said to the DWMA teacher. "I'm looking for Meister, any place I could find one easily?" Storm awkwardly stuffed his hands into his pockets while waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:05 pm

"Yeah!" The Dark Weapon shouted, snatching the money as he took a step away. "Victory is mine! I bet I could get at least.... EIGHT sandwitches with this crap!" An insane laugh escaped him as he took a few more steps away before turning back to the weapon he was talking to. "Also, I lied. I never burried any brick, so the gold is mine! No hard feelings, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:13 pm

"HEY!" Storm screamed at the top of his lungs. "THAT'S THE ONLY MONEY I HAVE UNTIL I FIND A MEISTER AND GET MY FIRST CONTRACT!" Storm run up to Skull Knight, and jumped in front of him. "You better pay me back, I don't want this to get physical!" Storm transformed his right hand into a large black kunai, in hopes of intimidating him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:34 pm

Shizuka Adachi, returning assasin meister. That had a nice ring to it. While she never actually left the DWMA, she had moved back into the training area and dropped her weapon partner, so she had been doing little more than training lately. She had also gone through a wardrobe change after an unfortunate incident involving a sparing partner and her bikini-like top... Blades and small strings are a dangerous combo, but let's not get into that, hm? Her hair was still dyed black, hanging in a braided ponytail with her bangs parted to the right. Her outfit consisted of a white v-neck T-shirt with black slerves and collar paired with knee length black cargo shorts. Her shoes were nothing special, just some high tops and ankle socks. At her side was a sheethed black blade with no guard, looped through a belt loop.

Walking rather grogily, due to sleeping on a log lately, she moved up the stairs to the school. Noticing a small crowd, she wondered if something was going on. Out of curiosity, she approached. Careful to keep distance between herself and the large corrupt-looking man with the creepy bone plating. Yeah. Best to avoid stuff like that until she found a weapon that wasn't a souless mass of metal. For now she'd approach what seemed to be a teacher and lean aganst the wall behind him, listening in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:58 am

Kataro let out a sigh before shifting his position towards the two who were now slightly riled up. He raised his arm and spoke. "You guys actually can fight if you'd like. You know the rules. You can fight if there is a teacher present... Or something... Maybe it was two teachers...? I don't remember. Anyhow, if you're fighting, you have my say so." He said with a smirk. He lowered his arms and bowed, signaling the two to battle it out whenever they felt like it. "Also, I'll intervene if it gets too violent. Most fights tend to do that." He said with a shrug. He sat down in the ground and watched the two patiently, waiting for a move or a comeback of some sort.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:35 am

Aurora looked at them all.
This situation is getting too dangerous.. The girl thought.
She then walked over to Storm ang handed him $10
"Calm down..The Skull Knight will kill you in two moves..." She whispered to his ear.
Then she turned to the rght and started to walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:41 am

Storm gritted his teeth. "It's not the money, it's the principle!" Storm threw Aurora's money back at her. "I don't want your money. The only money I want is the kind I earn!" With that last word, he rushed at Skull Knight, kunai hand ready. [i]What should do here? Wait.... I know![i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:47 am

"Wait wait wait...." The Skull Knight stopped and glanced around. "So you're telling me I'm allowed to go all out AND I get to keep the money ANNDDDD I get to finally hit something energetic for the first time in.... I don't even know!" The Dark Weapon cackled insanely as his skull-plate warped, allowing his eyes to open wider. "I'm okay with this. Lets do this, this fight shall go down in the history books as 'The Battle of Sandwitch!!!'"

He crouched over slightly as the spine-plate on his back disconnected for a moment before glowing red and transforming into three chains, each with a scythe-blade attatched to the end of them. Then, the chains lifted off the ground unnaturally and curved over his back to point at the other weapon. "HAHahahaaaa haaaa!!! I finally have a name for this move... Hunger Stance!"

Suddenly, as the weapon got close, The Skull Knight's chains curved around fully, one took a swing at his right arm, the left chain tried to swing around his neck, and the center chain swung horizontally, attempting to slash his stomache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:54 am

Storm managed to block the chain aimed at his neck, but the other two chain took full effect. Coughing up blood, Storm croaked, "Is that all you got, Skull Shit?" Storm run up behind the Dark Weapon. He swept his left leg under Skull Knight, and in the process transforming it into a chain, wrapping around his legs. "Take this!" Storm tightened his grip, in an attempt to trip him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:15 pm

The Dark weapon started to trip, but quickly stabbed one of the scythe-blades into the ground to keep his balance. Then, a second scythe-blade quickly wrapped around the other weapon's own chain, twisting around it before shooting at his side along with his third chain.

"Yeah! You don't even know what is UP right now, son! Something ultra...." The Skull Knight used the momentum of him falling back to get closer to the weapon as he launched his final attack. A strong backwards elbow strike aimed right at his face! "Elbow-but of power truth crapz Hunter!!!!!"

A slight smirk warped across his skull-plate upon announcing the attack. Best. Name. Ever....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:23 pm

Storm fell towards the ground. Blood trickled from his nose and mouth. "Heh.... Heh.... Good One....." Storm stood up, his eyes more intense then ever, like a tsunami about to crash onto shore. "But..... I"M NOT DONE YET!" Storm had leaped at Skull Knight, turning all four of his limbs into chains, which he wrapped around Skull Knight body. They both fell to the ground. "This, is my Kamikaze Chain technique."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:44 pm

The Skull Knight's three chains twisted together, forming into a crude three-fingered hand shape and grabbing onto the ground. The Dark Weapon used his chains to get onto his knees above the other weapon before grabbing his collar with his left arm.

"You know what they say about kamakazes's! They don't get any SANDWITCHES!!! AH Haha HAAAA!" A twisted grin crossed his face as he reared back his plate-covered right arm and fired off around five good punches aimed at the weapon's face. "Help me feel alive again!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:48 pm

"Haha, is that all you got?" The weapon said, a smile on his face. "How strong are your plates?" Storm contracted his chains, squeezing Skull Knight tighter and tighter. 'I can do this all day, dude!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 1:06 pm

Shizuka sighed. The teacher gave him permission to fight this monster alone? That didn't sit right with her. Who just lets a kid fight something like that? Expecially a weapon that isn't very autonomous by the looks of it. While she'd probably regret this, it was time to make a move. She stepped from behind the teacher and made a dash at the large, corrupted man, throwing her now un-sheathed blade towards the Skull Knight guy. "Knife boy, transform." She addressed the boy as she approached.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 1:10 pm

"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Storm loosened his grip on Skull Knight, and rushed towards Shizuka. "Time to get your ass kicked, Skull Guy!" With the that, the weapon transformed becoming a full chained kunai. "Ready, Shizuka, SOUL RESONANCE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 1:30 pm

The Skull Knight spun around, knocking the blade aside with his armored hand. Then, while his back was turned, his fake chain-hand extended and shot straight at the woman, attempting to grab her. "I know how to deal with salamanders, like you! I've killed them before!!! Hahaha HAAA!!!!! Face the Sandwitch Revolution!" His eyes opened wider as madness started to take over. "Viva le Tomatoes!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 1:53 pm

Kataro appeared in front of the woman in an instant. His sword was in his hand and he deflected the chains that were coming at her to the right. As the chains fell, he put his sword back on his back, but pulled out his pistol and pointed it towards the weapon before him. "Alright... The fights over..." He said with a stern, sharp face. He was also a tad frightened by this man in front of him. He would've killed that boy if he hadn't did anything. "Kunai boy, I don't know your name. But you out up a good fight. I'm a Death Scythe that specializes in speed, and fighting. But I have a feeling that you'd still be... Somewhat of a challenge. Anyhow, great fight. Id love to train you or with you sometime." Kataro said with a smile. But he kept his eyes and his pistol on the creature. He lowered his gun, putting it back in his pocket then stood there for a moment. Something is not right about that man. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 2:10 pm

Storm changed back into his human form. ''Thanks, dude, but I'm pretty sure we could of handled it. Name's Storm." The weapon was cut in multiple places, trickling blood. "I'm pretty sure that I need some medical help." He said with a blood filled chuckle. He is right. That Skull Knight dude is..... not right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 2:37 pm

For a moment, The Skull Knight just crouched over and grabbed the side of his head, something in his mind tearing at him with a horrible unsettling feeling, almost as if he was in a bad dream trying to wake up. Memories of past battles rushing back to him seemingly at random. Those two... they were like another woman he fought and her weapon but.... Did he kill them? It was so long ago he couldn't remember. Maybe they were the same people?! Then, at random, a painful surge shot through the Dark Weapon's mind, making him lose focus on what was going on. Why was he.....

SANDWITCHES!!! The Skull Knight got back onto his feet. "Man, I havn't had fun like that in a while!" He exclaimed as if the incedent was nothing more than a game. "We gotta do that again sometime. But not today, I still need to get my shining crown of sandwitch glory." The Dark Weapon pointed back at the man. "BUT the gold is mine when it eventually forms from the brick, got it?! Do Ya?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!   A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life at Shibusen! Time to Find a Meister!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next