Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training the soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:12 pm

Shizuka sat, cross legged, on a stump. Her hands were on her knees and her hair was braided down her back. Her eyes were closed and focused. She wore her usual sleeveless shirt with no back and her baggy black fabric pants. It was quiet as she focused on her soul. She couldn't quite see it in her mind yet, but soon.

Shizuka had come out into the small forest to practice her self resonance. She, after all, had rather high standards for a weapon and was unlikely to find one any time soon. So she figured if she could figure out how to fight without one she'd be fine for now. Maybe she'd try to sharpen her soul percept while she was at it? Eh... One thing at a time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:14 pm

Arc decided that even though he lacks a meister, he might as well still train; who knows, maybe he'll become one of those autonomous weapons and not bother with a meister? Probably not.
He walked into the training ground wearing his mission/training/other active stuff clothing, consisting of combat boots, brown trousers and a red long-coat.
His first time training, here in the grounds. Not being sure where to really begin, he decided to first take a look around; or aimlessly wonder until something happens.
Back to top Go down

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:28 pm

Caligo also found herself in the little forest to practice her skills. Her recent battle with the clown Zepar had given the dark weapon a reason to train some more. She had landed a few blows on her foe when fighting him, but none of them were good enough except when she used phase blade mode. Unfortunately for her though, she hadn't been able to keep her blade in that mode for long enough. Yet instead of accepting her defeat Caligo had used that knowledge to inspire herself into training again.

As she emerged from a collection of trees that were bunched together more so than the others, Cali stumbled across a young girl meditating on a tree stump. Pausing for a second, she walked past making sure not to create to much noise. Cali didn't want to interrupt this girl's spiritual training. After making sure she was a fair distance away, she finally began her own personal session. Focusing her mind on the bracer wrapped snugly around her arm, her fear blade shot out with a little hum. Cali had noted here she wouldn't be a powerful as she was back in Rome, but she would have to make do.

The point of her session here was to see how long she could keep her fear blade in phase mode. That had seemed to damage to mad clown somewhat when she attacked him, and if she could keep this mode up for a long period of time it would give her the edge the next time they met. Or to anyone she encountered for that matter. As she focused her mind more and more, Cali began to feel that constant drain of energy as the blade started to become semi-ethereal. The strain on her mind became apparent in seconds, and the throbbing feeling returned with vengeance. But she was determined not to give up that easily. Not quite yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:36 pm

Shizuka opened her eyes, it was no use. She couldn't quite tap her soul at this point. She looked around. There were two people nearby now. Maybe she should go somewhere else? No, the forest was only so big. One appeared to be a weapon, the other she was unsure if for now.

Shizuka sighed. Maybe one of them would be interested in a spar? Watching the weapon girl, she cautiously approached. Silently, step by step, she got closer. The girl had sone sort of wavelength blade? No. If it was wavelength she'd need a meister. What was it then?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 2:23 pm

Having nothing else to do, Arc decided to climb trees; jump from trees; be one with the trees. Also know as piss about in trees.

Arc climbed upwards onto a low branch and continued from there, following the one who had seemed to be in deep concentration just a minute ago, but was now approaching the other girl. This might be fun, He thought. Perhaps something will happen.
He continued above in the branches, perhaps seen, perhaps not; Arc wasn't sure, but he was was certain that he was being ignored, but even that couldn't be guaranteed.
Back to top Go down

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:33 pm

Finally the pressure of keeping such a powerful mode up for that amount of time make her collapse, and with a little hiss of pain Cali snapped her eyes open and dropped down onto one knee. Taking deep breaths, she tried to regain herself and bring herself into a steady state of mind. Slowly pushing herself up again, the girl straightened out her trench coat and clicked her neck. Cali knew that trying that stunt again so soon after her failure would be stupid, it would put way to much onto her already worn out soul.

Deciding that a simple walk would clear her mind and help rejuvenate her soul and fear energy again, Caligo began to turn around to walk away but something just caught her eye. Turning back around again with care, her eyes narrowed as the sound of rustling tree branches and leaves started to come closer to her, and within an instant her fear blade shot back out again. However, the sight of a fairly normal looking person making his way through the trees made her relax a bit, but she did not sheath her blade so quickly. Caligo's eyes locked with Arc's but she made no attempt to contact him in any shape or form. She simply watched, cautious of why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:55 pm

"Oh, hello there." Arc crouched down on a branch and waved with one hand while holding on with the other. "Nice blade thing you have there." He said, smiling all the while. He then swung his legs forward and into a sitting position, making the branch he was crouching on sway and a bunch of leaves to slowly shower downwards. "Trees are great. They make awesome climbing posts. Great for training your strength, I guess."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:33 pm

Shizuka was behind a tree by now. That guy needed stealt training, that was for sure. Shizu made her way up the trees aswell, eventually ending up silently in a tree nearby, leaning back and watching the two talk. For some reason theese two interested her. She wanted to know more about them, yet she didn't wanna talk. So istead she just watched, like a creep.
Back to top Go down

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:14 pm

Cali blinked at the guy who approached her a little confused by his sudden appearance. He seemed as if he wanted to start a conversation with her, and Cali suppressed a chuckle. Well, this was going to get awkward real quickly. Caligo continued to stare at him for a few seconds before nodding her head in response ever so slightly. Trees were okay, she supposed. This would have been the part where she began to feel awkward at her lack of response, but instead something caught her eye.

Caligo's eyes narrowed as she spied the branch a few trees behind him, noticing that as the wind blew it seemed to resist the air currents slightly and how it was being dragged down, and Cali figured out someone, or something was responsible. Whatever it was, she guessed it had followed them here and the dark weapon shifted ever so slightly into a more combat ready position. Caligo couldn't quite get a visual link with whatever it was from this distance, but she made sure the thing that was watching them knew she was looking straight back at it.
Back to top Go down

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:17 pm

"Why am I here again? Cause it's too hot to be out here..." A certain albino complained to his guard. Said albino was still dressed in his usual outfit; black straightjacket, black pants, white fedora. The guard was around to stop him if he tried to do anything. He was dressed in a purple short sleeve, and wearing jeans. "I told you, I want to see what you're capable of. Lord Death also said that you can't keep sleeping all day. He wants you to not be useless I guess." His guard explained. The two walked into the training field. The two just started to walk into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the soul   Training the soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the soul
Page 1 of 1