Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kishin of Sorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 3:24 pm

Kishin of Sorrow Wang2.jpg

Name:Mayou Angevine(Alias:Black tear)

Weapon: N/A

History:The story of Mayou begins with his days as a small child.At the age of 7 be took a liking to obtaining knowledge in every way.Rather it be tormenting frail animals,or testing other children in battles of wit.These so called battles usually ending with his opponent in tears running away quickly.Isn't he such a nice person?The cause of this being the fact of his parents being scientists that ignored him day,and night.They went as far as to .neglect his existence.I mean really their own son?So very cruel.In the end he slaughtered them while they were sleeping.This set him down the path for even more destruction.With these two souls he gained the ability to manipulate water itself.Why was this you asked?Well seeing as he obtained no love in his life,the boy had cried nearly every night.

-Roughly 3 to 10 years after those events he joined the DWNA AS a monster.Although he hated nearly everyone there his weapon partner were different.He had also felt sorrow just as he did.After a mission to gain the last soul they needed Mayou attacked his partner.Neither of them them returned to the DWNA at all as one of them had been devoured.No longer did Mayou think of he,and his friend as equals.In the end that lead to his initial path onto a sorrowful solitude.After that he once again gained a new ability.It allowed him to shape,and create a new wavelength into weapons.The Soul wavelength soon became know as the Sadness Wavelength.He soon enough sealed himself into a twiddling internal sleep.As for the new ordeals of him he awakened to eplore the new world he left alone so long ago.

Abilities:

Beam Of SadnessThe user veils himself within a small mist of white smoke.The smoke is then inhaled into his mouth,and replaced with a stream of high pressurized water.Anything hit by this water will initially be pounded into the ground.It has enough force behind it to demolish a small building with one blast.5
Sadness Wavelength weaponsBy harnessing the special wave length given off by him he can create temporary weapons.These weapons can be just as effective as a regular weapon,or mimic that of a custom one.Although the weapons will resemble a blue liquid in all forms.This is not optional as the wavelength causes the user to shed tears constantly.10
AbilityDescription souls
Ability Descriptionsouls
AbilityDescription.Souls

Miscellaneous:

Have you read the rules:
I love Soul eater

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on April 26th 2014, 8:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:20 pm

@-@The table confuses me.Bump for approval.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 11:21 pm

XD I'm a genius I figured the table code out.Now I'm ready for approval.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:41 pm

.-. I had forgotten about this character. So ill bump it now.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:25 pm

.... Okay then.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:04 pm

Still nothing? /:/
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:47 pm

Still nothing.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

q.q This found form of torture is horrible.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 3:07 pm

0-0 Code thingy entered.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:27 pm

Fix the extra characters in there, such as the [b][b] and the stuff under the miscellaneous, and the picture. I have no clue why this took so long. Our staff ha been awry lately, sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:55 pm

.-. I've fixed it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 3:52 pm

Your image is broken but beyond that, you are all set!

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kishin of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin of Sorrow   Kishin of Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishin of Sorrow
Page 1 of 1