Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takumi INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 5:00 pm

Takumi INACTIVE 281-76

Name (Hamano, Takumi)

Animal Form: The Falcon

Love Interest:

Appearance: Tallish, around six feet. mid length brown hair, good complexion. always wears a long tan coat no matter the season.

Personality: Quite and often shy, if forced into a conversation takumi will feign confidence and even arrogance at times. When fighting however, Takumi is both comfortable and calm, never breaking his composure on the battlefield. He enjoys classical music and literature.

History: Being a male magic user is not easy, especially being a male magic user close enough to the DWMA that every upstart with ninety-nine souls and an ear for gossip comes looking for you. But such is my life, every few months or so, some kid comes sauntering up looking to slice, shoot, or stab me and take my soul to make a death scythe. And of course, I send them straight back to the academy, usually teleporting them both in a heap, miester and weapon. I really wish they'd just leave me to my research and stop with this arrogant notion that they can take my soul, or at least come all at once and make it a challenge. But, there is no point to telling them this, it's always the same idiotic banter: "You will become part of my great death scythe.. or now you will die evil creature!" Besides these kid, I've never even really hurt anyone, I just do my research and train that's all. But this has kinda become a real problem. May need to set up some traps and stuff, keep them away from my home or just move to another city.. who knows. Guess i'll figure that out later.

End of first entry: file name: Journal.

Miscellaneous: Takumi hates the smell of cinnamon and cannot stand the taste of pumpkin.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by Takumen on April 3rd 2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:45 am

The history doesn't tell us much, but it's enough to give us a good idea of what his life has been like. Approved!
Back to top Go down

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 4:56 pm

Waiiiiiiiiiiiit! Can you please explain his appearance and personality a bit more? I know it may be a pain, but witches in the SE world have a unique personality and style, which I believe should be explained thoroughly. If Sov or Deth disagree and believe this app is fine, then it may be approved~
Back to top Go down

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

The appearence seems fine, but I would like to see a bit more personallity. Rock does have a point, he was born with magical powers. How does that effect him now? A few more small details would be nice to just fill out the character a bit better.
Back to top Go down

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:13 am

Edit: personality: Mark two.

Alrighty then seeing as how my personality was a bit subtle I shall endevor to explain a bit more thoroughly.

Takumi Is extremely shy of most people given that he is a boy with the powers of a witch and was teased about this by his witch mother and all the other witches. He is also almost insatiably curious about anything that sparks his interest which leads him to be a bit of a shut in, studying and researching. The few rare times takumi has had to fight anyone he takes on an air of calm and poise. He knows his limits well and knows how much he can give before breaking.
Back to top Go down

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:04 pm

THis is a remake of takumi following events which were rped. I think they were significant enough to allow me to remake who he is after his research yielded fruit.

Takumi INACTIVE 281-76

Name: Takumen

Animal Form: The Falcon

Love Interest:

Appearance: Tallish, around six feet. mid length brown hair. Since the discovery of a way to harness his own soul wavelength takumen has been unable to sleep resulting in a haggard expression in his face and bags underneath his eye. always wears a long tan coat no matter the season.

Personality: Takumen's Personality has split since the year he discovered a way to harness his soul wavelength without the needs to use spells or magic. The first is his normal self, shy and quite. The other, however, is not as benevolent. This Takumen is harsh and cold, willing to kill anyone and everyone he deems fit and will stop at nothing to increase the power he has gotten from the soul cradle. He often talks and has arguments with himself as the two personalities battle within him for control.

History: Being a male magic user is not easy, especially being a male magic user close enough to the DWMA that every upstart with ninety-nine souls and an ear for gossip comes looking for you. But such is my life, every few months or so, some kid comes sauntering up looking to slice, shoot, or stab me and take my soul to make a death scythe. And of course, I send them straight back to the academy, usually teleporting them both in a heap, miester and weapon. I really wish they'd just leave me to my research and stop with this arrogant notion that they can take my soul, or at least come all at once and make it a challenge. But, there is no point to telling them this, it's always the same idiotic banter: "You will become part of my great death scythe.. or now you will die evil creature!" Besides these kid, I've never even really hurt anyone, I just do my research and train that's all. But this has kinda become a real problem. May need to set up some traps and stuff, keep them away from my home or just move to another city.. who knows. Guess i'll figure that out later.

End of first entry: file name: Journal.

Last entry of the journal of Takumi Hamano/ first of Takumen:

Heh, this poor excuse of a warlock actually values human life. Humans are a resource, not worth the time of day. Oh, I cannot wait to sink my teeth into their souls. I will eat them all, and when i'm done i'll turn on the miesters and the teacher and the WITCHES! I'll eat their souls too. and then I'll be more powerful then even death himself.... then..then they'll respect me. Then they will FEAR me. Then...then...

We'll be what we always feared to be...

NOBODY ASKED YOU!

The entry ends here. The madness begins.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takumi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takumi INACTIVE   Takumi INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takumi INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1