Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE   HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:33 pm

HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE Eudes_%28Yukata_CG_DLC%29

Name Inferno, Hademaru

Weapon: N/a

Love Interest: n/a at the moment

Appearance: Hademaru has black hair, and wears a bath robe, and carries a sword with him.

Personality: Hademaru is showy, and poetic, and a "hero."  He is somewhat obsessed with the idea of being said "hero" and seeks the holy sword the Excalibur, and thus joined the academy. He is always eager to fight others, stating that his sword hand seeks to battle, a side effect of his madness. He also has the habit of giving odd names to weapons and moves, the names of which are all references to the characters of soul eater, titles, and events. He also seems to break the 4th wall a lot.

History: His memories: Hademaur's parent's were killed long ago, by a Demon Weapon. When Dante Inferno killed it, she took the 2 year old baby as her own, and has raised him since. He was told of this at six, though doesn't care and sees Dante as his mom. He grew up with her, and seemed to subconsciously become more and more like a miester, learning moves/creating moves that miesters have, and even making his own. After much reading of Excalibur, he seeks out the sword, but doesn't feel he is worthy yet. He joined the academy, his goals to 1.find Excalibur. 2. train until then.

Actuality: When Dante chases the demon weapon, Chaos enters the scene, and takes, him forwarding his age, since he won't be able to fend for himself. He seems to gain the memories he should have gotten if he hadn't had aged.

This part will be done in rp.

Miscellaneous: the way he has his hand covering his face in the pic is his trade mark pose
Kattana, named "Aura's Bane".
Madness of pride: His madness, which he calls his "sword arm." It makes his body more durable than most, almost like armour, which is why he wears light clothing. It also makes his body as strong as iron, so his punches, and other hand to hand attacks are stronger.
sword miester: His specialty is using swords, whether it's a regular sword or a human weapon, he is better at wielding it then most people.
5 ancient ones: This is one of his "Amazing Sword Techniques". In it he attacks 5 consecutive times, each at a random location.
Medium soul: His souls is big for his age, but not to big, barely fitting around his arms.
Fast Soul Wavelength: His soul wavelength is fast, and as so he himself is very quick, this plays a key role in "Holy speed finisher"
Holy speed finisher: another of his "amazing sword techniques." It is his finisher move, in this he preforms self soul resonance, and does a flash step at the target, aiming for the jugular.
Sid's crawling approach: this technique sends him underground, and while underground is out of sight, even by soul sight.
Soul Eater: another of his "amazing sword techniques." He get's ready to attack the opponent, delivering a spiral cut, which give the outline of a scythe when he does.
Black*Star: another of his "amazing sword techniques." He uses his speed to move quickly through the field at a specific opponent, then cuts them.
Soul sight: What he refers to soul perception as.
Holy speed: This is a form of self soul resonance, like soul menace, but used to increase speed for a one move attack or movement. It is seen as a flash step, and the begining move in "Holy speed finisher" and "Death the Kid".
Death the Kid: another of his "amazing sword techniques." He cuts the target straight down the middle with Holy speed, cutting them perfectly symmetrically, thus it's name.
Death: So far his most powerful of the "amazing sword techniques."(even though the sword is only used once) He uses 5 ancient ones with his madness of pride release. He throws his sword as a distraction then beats the oppenent with his body, since it is now like iron, all in a specific order. Elbow, knee (knocks person on ground), pull up, punch to face, knee again (knocks person on ground again), stomp on chest.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER"
Back to top Go down

HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE   HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:38 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

HALT VILLAIN, SURRENDER FOR YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY HERO HADEMARU OF THE BLACK FLAME. NOW LEAVE THIS MAIDEN ALONE OF ACE THE STRENGTH OF ME AND ASURA'S BANE'S ATTACK SOUL EATER!!!!! INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1