Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Soul Eater

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Soul Eater Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Soul Eater   Kingdom Soul Eater I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 3:10 pm

So I just randomly had a thought that Soul Eater would be an awesome world for Kingdom Hearts 3. And then, I gave it some more thought and realized how similar the 2 series's were! I mean think about it.... Considering that in KH, hearts are pretty much the equivilant of what makes a person what they are, or thier Soul. So what is a Heartless but a less-human Kishin Egg? Not to mention the awesomeness of people wielding crazy weapons in both series-es and stuff......

Heck, most of the main evil villians in KH I in charge of the Heartless are magic based and pretty-much witches. Maleficent and Ursula are obvious. Jafar is kind-of a snake Warlock. Oogie Boogie is a bug-based wizard (extra points for The Nightmare Before Christmas level... it's especially similar to SE's style.) And then..... Yeah, I can't BS Captain Hook being a witch, but still 4/5 isn't bad.

I just imagine a SE stage in that style and you start out in the DWMA while it's being attacked by Heartless and the first thing you see is Stein using Soul Force to destroy 8 Shadows at once! Then, Kid Death joins your party and it turns out the key to the world is in Lord Death's Mirror!

So what are your thoughts if this ever happened? It probably won't but who would you like to see in the level? What kind of a keyblade would it be cool to come out of the level and what would the Keychain be? Who would you like to see side with the Heartless or be the boss of the level? What if Riku gave in to the Madness?! Discution on!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Soul Eater
Page 1 of 1