Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful Killer: Violet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Beautiful Killer: Violet Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:24 pm

Name: Violet
Love/Crush: N/A
Role: beautiful killer (dark claw)
Weapon form: a black glove with long claws on
Theme song: “dark horse” Katy Perry
height: 6 ft 7inch
weight:
Appearance: she is very beautiful with silver- gray hair and light purple eyes; she usually wears a dress that varies in color, light purple, white, light gray, pearl white, light blue and light pink, she's slim (and curved in all the right places)
Personality: despite her calm, lovely, sweet and friendly voice, she is a stone cold killer and rarely shows mercy to her enemies, though she’s serious about everything she does smile almost constantly.
Likes: getting things done on time, hanging out with her best friend Spade, getting revenge on people who hurt her or her friends,
Dislikes: physical contact from strangers (even handshakes, she might punch on contact), annoying idiots, guys who constantly bug her, being made fun of, wasting time
History:  her and her brother, Caleb, was orphans at a very young age by a dark weapon named Slasher  and struggled to survive for a while until the finally started to use their ability to  change into weapons to get the things that they need by force. Sometimes they would have to kill to get the provisions to live, Violet didn’t really enjoy killing but had to harden her heart a bit so they could survive, Years later Violet decided that Caleb’s way of surviving was gruesome and barbaric and went with her best friend, Spade. They see each other around death city sometimes but rarely because Violet’s friend Spade hates Caleb and finds him very annoying and creepy. Later a witch named Alisha gave them her card so they can keep in touch
Have you read the rules: I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by vixen witch on February 14th 2014, 11:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:54 pm

Appearance

XD Considering I've checked your other ones, I think you know what to do here.

History

How did she become an orphan?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:56 pm

edited it a bit (cant figure out good weight though ) i either make them to tiny or to fat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 8:00 pm

That's alright! I'm not the best with it either!

But what about the hiiiiiiiiiistory? eOe

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:40 pm

~say something im giving up on you~

(But really please say sonething)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:02 pm

PLEASE :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:46 am

Everything's good but you forgot one importaint detail. She's a Dark Weapon, so what's her weapon form?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:48 am

Thank you for the feedback :) ill fix that right away
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:50 am

Fixed :3 (thanks dusk) :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:20 pm

I don't find her personallity that intresting, but she's got a nice linked history and she feels complete enough. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:40 pm

Is this character still active? If so, please fix the formatting and add to the description sections. Otherwise, tell me to move them to inactive.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:44 pm

This was supposed to be dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Killer: Violet   Beautiful Killer: Violet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Killer: Violet
Page 1 of 1