Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrieeks, The Killer Clown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shrieeks, The Killer Clown Empty
PostSubject: Shrieeks, The Killer Clown   Shrieeks, The Killer Clown I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:03 pm

Shrieeks, The Killer Clown FgdlvzX
"Where are my friends? Wonderland! Neverland! Hell! Who needs them, anyway?! HaHAhaHA!"

NAME:
Shrieeks, a clever (or at least he'll tell you it is), combination of the word "shriek" which means a terrified scream and the actual sound of said yell, "eek". His real name and name he used while a meister at the academy was Val Keenman.

WEAPON:
At this point, Shrieeks is currently without a weapon, and for reason. He is known to use conventional and less 'living' weapons when needed, however, such as whatever he can immediately grab.

ALIGNMENT:
Neutral.

SOUL:
CLICK HERE.

HISTORY:
"How did I become a Kinshin Egg? Is that what your @#$%ing academy is calling us now? It's not monster or creature anymore? Hey I could get used to that, I know I'm a freak but getting called one all the time is totally rats! But you want to know my story, not who I am, so I ought to tell ya. It's not all that funny, a joke would probably do ya better, but maybe you're into horror. You twisted little gremlin you!

I used to go to Death's school of self-proclaimed awesomeness and whatnot, and I was the best damn meister there!
" The academy would like to point out that this is a lie, and Val was actually a D Ranked meister at best. "It would be real nice if the narrator wouldn't @#$%ing interrupt me. Are ya gonna do it again? Huh?! I don't hear anything, so I guess not, let's continue on my tale of greatness. Yeah, like I said, I used to be a meister like the next guy. I had a pretty chill weapon, though I don't even remember her name now that I think about it! Hahaha! I think it started with a "V", or maybe it was a "M", because the whole "V" thing is my own name, right? She was a chainsaw and that was pretty cash bro, beyond cash. You should've seen the look on their face when I revved that thing up and cut them all into tiny little pieces! Oh, she didn't think that was very funny, but I did bro, I really did! I still get the giggle from thinking about it! Hahaha! The teacher said my team needed to make some cuts, so I made some cuts. I'm sure he was referring to me, but whatever whatever, mistakes happen. Hahahahahaha!" And it was about that time that Val Keenman became Shriee-

"WHAT did I TELL you about CUTTING me OFF?! I can tell my own story! Okay! OKAY! I think he gots it, bro, so keep on listening to my tale of miracles. I've always been into the whole clown culture, but it really took off when my soul changed colors. I wear the makeup everyday of my life now, in fact, I don't even take it off to sleep! Stuff only comes off when I shower and whatnot, only to be put right back on. It's a part of me. It is me. My chainsaw-girly didn't think this was all that funny, she was afraid of clowns you see, she couldn't stand the look of it. But she was stuck with me bro, and she complained, always telling me to take that 'ugly crap off of my face'. She talked a lot. A lot, bro. I couldn't take it anymore, she was crazy!

So I killed her. I killed her good. It was the first time I discovered how deep the corruption ran through my veins, in fact, my blood was this weird purple color, not black like those whack stories I heard, but purple, man! Oh, bro, I also grew this totally wicked set of sharp pointy teeth and this awesome set of horns. No wonder they call me a damn circus freak, I fit the part to the bill! Hyuckyuck! But yeah, that whole affair...messy. Messy, messy, messy, that's how I would sum up my whole damn history as a whole ya know, that word fits. Messy.
"

ABILITIES:
ABILITIESDESCRIPTION# of souls
contributed to
the ability
Laughs All Around!By harnessing the emotion of joy, and by manipulating the body's vocal chords and internal organs, Shrieeks can effectively send one into a maddening fit of laughter. While apparently harmless, this is far from the fact, as it's pretty damn hard to retain composure and concentration in a fight while laughing uncontrollably. More serious characters are more resistant to this than others.5
Chameleon ClownShrieeks can change the color of his skin, and curiously enough, the clothing that he is currently wearing as well. This functions much like a certain reptile, allowing for him to blend in with just about anything. Of course, if you were to look hard enough, you'd probably see him without too much trouble. But if not paying attention...5
Flexible FreakShrieeks can bend his body pretty much any way he wills it, unnatural defying the laws of joints and bones. He can twist himself up like a pretzel, turn his head three hundred and sixty degrees, and even squeeze though tight spots thanks to this. It isn't really all that effective in combat situations.5

15 souls upon creation.

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES:
I LOVE SOUL EATER. : D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Shrieeks, The Killer Clown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieeks, The Killer Clown   Shrieeks, The Killer Clown I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:03 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Shrieeks, The Killer Clown
Page 1 of 1