Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Strange Noise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:36 pm

I sat on a random bench in Death City, enjoying a tuna sandwich when I heard a strange noise come from an allyway. I tried to ignore it at first, but in the end I gave in and walked over towards it. I stood at the entrance of the allyway just to see.....
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:46 pm

OOC: So many perverted thoughts...

Daniel was in the alleyway, and he was unconscious. Dustan stood, blocking him from a a group of six thugs. His right arm was turned into a blade and he said, "You want him? You'll have to get through me..."
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:50 pm

OOC: No comment....

"What the hell is going on!" I asked, running to Daniel's side.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:54 pm

Dustan said, "This guy attacked Daniel...I found him like that...and now I'm gonna make him pay..." He ran forward and sliced at the first one. He barely dodged the attack to get hit by his left arm which was now a pole.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 6th 2013, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:55 pm

OOC: as well....
Yomi stood on top of a building watching wondering if she should get involved. She decided to and dropped carefully down from the building by Dustan. "Aw just these punks?" She recognizes one of them. The one she stole his wallet from. "Dang it! You again?"
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:00 pm

OOC: *see's the mistake he made* CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

The one that got hit before was now enraged and rushed forward to get speared by Dustan. He turned into a soul which Dustan ate. "All of you...are just weak little kishin eggs...oh, how I hate evil..." And with that, he went into a flurry of attacks, killing some and just injuring others.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:04 pm

Yomi runs after one jumping over it and stabbing it in the back with her arm which is now a blade. A red soul appears and she eats it.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:11 pm

I ran up to one and slid between his legs, tripping him in the process. When it was faced down on the ground I stabbed him in the back, and ate the red soul that appeared.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:16 pm

Dustan rushed the last one, stabbing him right in his neck. He ate the red soul that appeared and ran over to Daniel as he began to stir.

OOC: So, for the record, I'm gonna say he got three or four out of that.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:22 pm

"Is he ok?"
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:24 pm

Daniel just barely mutters the word, "No..."
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Ok then. We should probably take him to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:28 pm

Dustan nods and picks him up. He starts to move forward, seeing if the others would follow.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:30 pm

Yomi follows him wondering what she would do later.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:33 pm

Dustan goes into the Academy with Daniel, looking for the infirmary. He finds it and walks in...

OOC: Who wants to make the new topic?
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

OOC: you can.
Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:36 pm

OOC: Wooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Strange Noise  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Noise    A Strange Noise  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange Noise
Page 1 of 1