Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Midnight Outings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange Midnight Outings Empty
PostSubject: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 8:50 pm

Ikaru lied in bed, looking at the ceiling. He looked at his clock. 11:50 P.M. He got up and got his black leather jacket on over his black t-shirt. He had dark blue jeans on and black sneakers. He got his beanie, and snuck out, making sure Abby was still sleeping. He had got his skateboard, put on his beanie, and he went downstairs. He started skating away, hoping that Abby hadn't figured out what he was doing yet.

Daniel puts on his black combat vest. He had black jeans, black sunglasses and black sneakers. He walks out of the door very quietly, hoping Ayoko didn't hear him. He starts to run off, going to the meeting spot. He couldn't help but look over his shoulder to check if anyone was following him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 8:56 pm

Abby stirred in her bed. She woke with a jolt having had a bad dream that Ikaru had left her. She felt stupid but went to check and see if he was in his room. When she found that he was gone, she started panicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:28 pm

Ayoko woke up suddenly, having a strange feeling. She jumps out of her bed and walks into the living room, checking behind her every few seconds. Wanting to reassure herself everything was fine, she checks Daniel's room to find it empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 7:55 am

OOC: ...huh...not what I was expecting...

Ikaru makes it to the meeting point a few minutes before Daniel they both talk a little and nodded. They got two chairs out of the pile of junk, sat down, and started talking. Both were using hand motions while they talked, and then Ikaru said, "Wait what if Abby starts to worry about me?" "She'll be fine. And so will Ayoko. They know we can take care of ourselves...although, I get the feeling they may come after us..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:08 pm

Abby looks around and sees that Ikaru's skateboard is gone. She heads out thd door, which she flung open, to find Ikaru.

OOC: what were you expecting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:11 pm

Ayoko quickly ran out the door to find Daniel, where could he be! she thought while running out and into the streets of Death City
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:20 pm

OOC: Uhhh...Ikaru is long gone...like...he left...so...um...he like...wouldn't be right outside the door...

Ikaru sighs. "We should've left them a note explaining. Now, start the beat." Daniel nods and claps in a rhythm like this: *clap, clap clap...clap, clap clap...clap, clap clap...clap, clap clap* The beat is fast and Ikaru starts to sing the lyrics

OOC: Lyrics shall be a surprise...if you can guess the song correctly, I shall tell u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:27 pm

OOC: you know what I meant.
Abby need up bumping into Ayoko. "Ayoko! I can't find Ikaru!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:33 pm

"My god...." She moans, not able to believe this. "I can't find Daniel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:35 pm

"Do you think they are doing something behind are backs?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:38 pm

"I don't know..." She says, looking up at Abby "All I know is that we need to find them, fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:39 pm

Abby nods and runs off hoping that Ayoko was following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:45 pm

She follows her, knowing that Abby may know the city better than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 10:36 pm

Ikaru finishes, but then hears footsteps, like someone running. He looks at Daniel, confused. Like idiots, they both think someone is being chased and run out of the alleyway they're in, daggers drawn. When they come out, they see Abby and Ayoko. They're eyes are both wide. They stand there for a second and then Daniel whispers over to Ikaru, "Have fun with that..." And he runs away, leaving Ikaru there, shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:09 pm

"Stay right there!" She shouted running over towards Ikaru "Abby you stay here, I'll go after Daniel." and with that Ayoko runs after Daniel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:16 pm

Ikaru let's her run by, staring at Abby. "Hey...beautiful weather tonight right? Perfect for a midnight walk...that I decided to take..."

Daniel is running away, fast as possible. He trips conveniently and starts to back away on the ground as she gets close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:19 pm

"What the hell!" She screams, holding him down "Why are you doing this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:22 pm

Daniel looks a bit scared, and he has wide eyes. "L-look Ayoko...I can explain...just let go of me..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:25 pm

In the middle of their fight a penguin crosses the street ahead of them a large letter-filled basket on its back. It waddled over to them and chirped comically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:27 pm

"W-why would you do this!" She shouted a tear escaping her right eye "Why didn't you want me to know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:30 pm

He starts to calm down and says, "Because I wanted it to be a surprise. And I thought you might make fun of me too." He looks like he's hurt, but his voice doesn't make it sound like that. He also ignores the penguin, only wanting to focus on Ayoko, giving her his undivided attention.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:31 pm

The penguin begins honking insistently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:33 pm

She lets go of him and gives him a hurt expression "You thought I would make fun of you...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:36 pm

At this point the penguin is outraged. Never before had he been so insulted! He takes 2 letters from his basket forces both to take one then honks and waddles away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:39 pm

He opens his mouth but the words don't come out. He takes a deep breath, and grabs her hand. "I am so sorry I made you feel this way...I...I feel like a monster for making you cry...and you'd understand why I'd think you'd make fun of me but...you know I'd never do anything to hurt you and I should've trusted you. And I'm so sorry I didn't. Do...Do you forgive me?" He lets go of her hand for a second, grabs the letter, and puts it away. He grabs her hand again, looking at her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Midnight Outings
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next