Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handsome devil: Caleb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Handsome devil: Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:26 pm

Name: Caleb
Love/ crush: N/A
Role: handsome devil (dark scythe)
Theme song: “rock your body” by Justin Timberlake
height: 7 feet
weapon form: a pearl/purple colored scythe
Appearance: he is tall, has magenta colored eyes and pearl white hair (very handsome) and usually has a smile on his face and rarely frowns. He usually just wears a t-shirt and jeans the color of the t-shirts may vary form light purple, light gray, white, or dark purple, he is tall and skinny but very fast
Personality: he entices his victims with his silk like voice and charming smile and when his victims find out it’s a trap it’s too late. Though he has a charming smile and has a disarming and voice he is a relentless, sadistic, merciless, stone cold killer. He usually charms girls and takes their soul when he finally has them alone, though he kills most of them he sometimes is testing them to see if they are a suitable meister for him by seeing if they put up a good fight when he decides to kill them and if they don’t know how to fight or don’t even know how to wield a weapon, he kills them and eats their soul. Despite his tests and killing sprees he sometimes actually looks for a girlfriend and if the girls he dates for a while isn’t his type he kills and eats her soul and moves on with his life as if nothing happened and the person he just killed didn’t even exists. He has a VERY twisted sense of humor and likes to torture some of his victims until they beg him to kill them. He always smiles when he is about to kill someone, when he is killing someone, or when he is thinking of all the sadistic ways to kill someone (which is all the time)  and the more he smiles they more dangerous and sadistic he is.  Unlike his sister, Violet, he doesn’t kill to protect himself or get stronger, he kills just for fun and to hear the screams of the unfortunate victims that get into his clutches.
Likes: torturing innocent people, girls that defend themselves, the look and smell of blood, girls that are strong willed and won’t give up easily, girls that are as sadistic as he is, people who become paralyzed with fear when he is about to kill them (makes it easier to torture them), intelligent girls that’s are street smart and book smart, the sound of his screaming and begging victims, female meisters
Dislikes: weak and pathetic people,
little kids (though he likes the scream of his victims he thinks little kids squeal and scream to much even when he isn’t touching them),
barbaric people (he considers himself ‘refined’ because instead of killing his victims quickly he does it painfully slow and savors each moment as if he was eating a fine cuisine),
we doesn’t appreciate it when people use magic in the middle of a battle he believes it’s a way for cowards to weasel their way out of hand to hand combat, when his victims that don’t fight constantly tries to run away,
History: him and his sister, Violet was orphans at a very young age by a dark weapon named Slasher and struggled to survive for a while until the finally started to use their ability to change into weapons to get the things that they need by force. Sometimes they would have to kill to get the provisions to live, Violet didn’t really enjoy killing but had to harden her heart a bit so they could survive, and Caleb on the other hand truly enjoyed killing was usually not content until he killed someone. Years later Violet decided that Caleb’s way of surviving was gruesome and barbaric and went with her best friend, Spade. Caleb wasn’t even sad or disturbed when his sister left in fact he thought she was a liability because sometimes she would talk him out of killing. They see each other around death city sometimes but rarely because Violet’s friend Spade hates Caleb and finds him very annoying and creepy.
Other info: he loves classical music and compares it to the sounds of his screaming victims “its absolute music to my ears” he says
Did you read the rules: I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by vixen witch on February 20th 2014, 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:51 pm

Appearance

How tall is he? How much does he weigh and what is his physical build?

History

How did he become an orphan?

_______

Wheeeeeeeee. Such insanity. C:<
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:04 pm

Fixed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 12:07 pm

I was waiting on Waffle to get to these, but IDK where she is right now.... Anyways, to sum things up, the weapon form seems pretty generic. His history doesn't seem too special, but, then again, I'm not familiar with the roles of the people mentioned in it. And his personallity seems intresting and very dangerous to anyone who doesn't read the bios. But it's all good enough.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:40 pm

Is this character still active? If so, please fix the formatting. Otherwise, tell me to move them to inactive.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:43 pm

I thought all my old characters were already in the dropped section, you can move this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handsome devil: Caleb   Handsome devil: Caleb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handsome devil: Caleb
Page 1 of 1