Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  Empty
PostSubject: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:04 pm

Caleb walked through death city in sort of a daze, Jason said he was going to find caleb a new meister after luna left but it's been a week since then. Caleb sighed and looked up at the sky with a hopeful smile, would he find a meister who fit his needs?

Ooc: caleb hasn't met onyx yet so he's a stranger to her, Jason sent het out to bring him back to the fortress

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 6th 2014, 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:08 pm

Onyx walked through death city in her small cat form her witches soul masked as she looked for the white haired boy jason had described for her to bring back to the fort
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:09 pm

Caleb saw the cat and chuckled slightly "you lost little kitty?" He asked in a baby voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:14 pm

she spotted him as he started talking to her like she was some imbicel. She hissed at him then suddenly changed shap into that of her normal shape"no im not thank you very much now come with me, jasin sent me to bring you back to the fort:"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:16 pm

Caleb looked surprised and confused "a.....a......a....are you a witch?" He asked completely ignoring her last statement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:19 pm

Yes I am "she said rolling her eyes "I have my soul discised so the dwma students dont come to take my soul , now come on jason wants you back at fort
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:23 pm

Caleb popped back to reality "o-ok" he said following onyx ,

Ooc: romantic walk backto the fortress ACTIVATE (gotta get em attracted to each other :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:28 pm

Onyx walked next to him back to the fort she looked at him every so offten "so why havent I seen you around befor
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:31 pm

Caleb chuckled and shrugged "I spend most of my time in death city, its filled with entertaining things to do" caleb's pearl white hair glowed in the moon light "plus it has a great view of the moon....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:34 pm

Onux looked up at the moon and nodded "I guess your right , I cant really enjoy myself here because im wanted but when im here I make the best of it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:35 pm

Caleb looked very interested at her last comment "wanted? What are you wanted for??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:38 pm

Onyx smioed a bit "I killed a death scythe and its partner and ate its souls
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:40 pm

Caleb chuckled darkly "wow, I've killed a lot of people in the past but I never killed a death scythe!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:44 pm

It was tough but I managed it was amising hearing there screams of pain as there bodys rotted away from my acid claws "she laughed evily
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:48 pm

Caleb laughed evily with onyx, "truly sadistic madame, we should go have some "fun" with the innocent people of death city sometimes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:51 pm

Onyx smiled a wide grin "id love to
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:53 pm

Caleb chuckled and smiled charmingly at onyx "I'm looking forward to it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:00 pm

Onyx smiled "I cant wait "she said walking
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:02 pm

"Oh where are my manners, I never asked you your name..." Caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:09 pm

Onyx looked at him and extended a clawed hand "the name is onyx Morgenstern "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:11 pm

Caleb chuckled "im Caleb fuchsia"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:18 pm

Nice to meet you caleb "she said her ears fully forward her slitted cat eyes glowing in the moon light
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:21 pm

Caleb smiled warmly at onyx "im sorry if this comment offends you but you have beautiful eyes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:27 pm

Onyx smiledat him "thank you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:33 pm

Caleb chuckled charmingly "we should head back to the fortress"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)    onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

onyx X Caleb: finding a suitable meister at last? (mature) (dead)
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next