Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloom heartnet INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloom heartnet INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Bloom heartnet INACTIVE   Bloom heartnet INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:19 pm

Name  Bloom heartnet

Miester: Deren Blitzfield

Love Interest:  Deren Blitzfield

Appearance: she stands a 5"6ft and has a small slender frame. She has long waist length brown hair and bright green eyes. She is often seen in a nice button up shirt and tie with a black buton jacket anf black skirt with flats. She has a rose bud shaped birth mark on her left shoulder blade. When on missions she wears loose fitting black jeans that hugs her legs and a tuck in white shirt and a black hoodie most of the time unzipped
Bloom heartnet INACTIVE Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Green-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper_zpsce63d34a
Personality: she is outgoing and talkative . She loves to read in a quite corner, but she also loves to party and have a good time.shes that girl that everyone loves to talk to. She enjoys feeling of an adrenalin rush. Dhe dosent back down easly only if a situation seems completely hopeless.

History: she comes from a nice family good home. she lived in the country on the farm but she hated it there so she moved to the city with her aunt, and got a job she worked at the local hotel is a maid in the front desk supervisor. It paid well but she didn't like itthere the people were very rude to her. then one day her aunt told her that it was time she got out of that job and told her that she enrolled her into school for people who could wield weapons she didn't know that her family could wield them she was excited to be going to school learning a new skill but nervous because she didn't know anyone.

Have you read the rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloom heartnet INACTIVE   Bloom heartnet INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:23 pm

img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/84a5f7d317f272e7ff777793eb3f5908/https://2img.net/h/i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o798/randomallison123/Anime-Girl-Brown-Hair-Green-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper_zpsce63d34a.jpg

Put that in your browser to see her
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Bloom heartnet INACTIVE   Bloom heartnet INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:30 pm

2 things.

1) I fixed your picture! :D

2) Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloom heartnet INACTIVE   Bloom heartnet INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloom heartnet INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1