Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lazarus INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lazarus INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Lazarus INACTIVE   Lazarus INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:13 am

Lazarus INACTIVE _digistuck___knight_of_life_concept_by_jaymisaeki-d5cbyt2

Name Lazarus

Weapon:  None

Love Interest:

Appearance: Lazarus has longish brown hair and blue eyes. he is around 185 pounds and is around six feet tall. He always wears a variation of his long-coat hoodie and matching pants and shirt. He also wears a long black scarf and finger less leather gloves.

Personality: "I am alone..." self description by lazarus. Lazarus feels that even in a crowd he is always alone, forever lost to his own conscious and being. His soul, in tern, is very inclusive and he has yet to find a suitable partner. He neither hates, nor likes people, but has a calm indifference towards just about everyone, though he does know the difference between right and wrong.

History: To be truly alone, one has to separate themselves from all other living beings on this planet, to have their soul so isolated that no one can reach it. Lazarus achieved this feat at the ripe old age of twelve. He was messing around his families estate, a few hundred miles south of Death City, when he fell into a ravine, in the woods near his home. Lazarus cried for help till his throat was raw and clawed at the sides till his fingers bled, but he was stuck there, alone in the dark.

The dark will eventually get anyone, corrupting them into nothing more then a babbling, drooling vegetable. Thankfully, for one brief hour a day, sunlight would flood down into the ravine and lazarus could see the surface once again. It was at these times that'd he call for his mother or father, hoping they'd find him. He would continue this pattern for five days as he became weaker and weaker. Eventually he was found, by some small miracle, by his sister who ran to get the rest of the family, now worried over his disappearance.

Lazarus stayed in the hospital for months after which followed the several lengthy sessions with several different psychologists. It was eventually recommended by an ex-miester, that lazarus have his soul checked, to see it's wavelength. for you see, lazarus complained constantly of being alone, even when surrounded by family and friends. this loneliness was crushing him: his grades were failing, his social life became non-exsistant and he spent most of the time in the study with all the lights on.

Lazarus was taken to Death City and checked, where they made a curious discovery. Lazarus' soul wavelength had turned inward. Where as most soul wavelengths expanded outwards, his now pressed inwards, then expanded out. The examiner could only come up with theories as to what effects this could have on Lazarus, but they decided to keep him in death city, under constant supervision by a senior miester.

over the course of the next few years, Lazarus trained to be a miester and showed and incredible aptitude for soul wavelength manipulation. However, he had increasing difficult time trying to find a weapon as no weapon's souls could connect with his inward broadcasting soul. And so, he graduated from the academy without a partner, and to this day, does not have one. It is not impossible for him to have a weapon, but the weapon most be truly unique for it to work with him.

Miscellaneous: Can use his own soul wavelength as an attack, hates broccoli and collie flower.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

Lazarus INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus INACTIVE   Lazarus INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:44 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Lazarus INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1