Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captured

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:06 am

Tristan woke up in a dark room, it clearly wasn't his room. The floor was cold and hard. As he came to he noticed that he had a really bad headache. He tried to move, he was tied up. He had been kidnapped. He couldn't see anything. He squirmed around trying to feel around the room. he found a big heavy, and unfortunately locked door. Using all his experience and knowledge gained over his years of learning he is able to conclude with complete certainty that HEEEE is fucked
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:38 am

Anna ran into her (and her brother's) apartment. She was panicing and it was easy to guess that something bad happened. "Lukas! I need...Your help." She said.
Lukas walked to her. In fact he has broken his arm so he couldn't do anything. "What happened?"
Anna put her hands on her hips and said using her serious and dramatic tone "I can't sense Triatan's soul!"
Lukas sighed "Ah..Okay. Maybe he's on a trip or something. Or he went on a walk?" He tried to calm her down
"NO! I would know about it or still i would sense his soul" She said.
Lukas walked into his workshop to get some equipment for her.

Soon Anna was running through the street, looking for Connor or Siku.
She was wearing an armor (Black light chestplate and vambraces) She also had a sun glasses and some weapons like: Her ninjato, two japanese swords on her back, small pistol in her pocket with two mags, and four throving knives.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:16 am

tristan could hear some voices through the walls. "If they don't pay up.", the brat dies.

Connor saw Anna running frantically. "Um, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:49 am

Anna stopped right next to Connor. She didn't know what to say, but it was easy to guess that something bad has happened. "I-I can't find Tristan...And..And I can't sense his soul!" She gasped. Sadly the whole equipent she had, was a little too heavy for her. And her right vambrace was also heavier than her left. Anna knew why..Lukas has attached his hidden blade to it "Connor please..Help me." She begged
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:56 am

OOC: are dis be opens?
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:58 am

Ooc:yes

"ok, but where are we supposed to look. He could be anywhere. Ill call dylan, her might be able to detect him, and I need him anyway." Connor took some of Anna's equipment to lighten the load and called Dylan.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:04 pm

Kataro was walking through the city as well as Connor. What a coincidence right?! Anyway, he spotted Connor and Anna talking. It looked like something was wrong. Plus Anna was wearing armor. "That's either normal, or she's about to kill someone..." He thought to himself. He walked over to the group calmly. Connor was on the phone and Anna was looking worried. "Anna? Worried? That mixture doesn't add up. She's always so independent." He thought. "Is everything ok here? I'm picking up some bad vibes..." He said as he eyes went from Connor to Anna.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:36 pm

"oh you know, nice weather, it's a good day, tristan is missing. No big deal" Connor said as Dylan showed up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:43 pm

"Listen! I know that Death City is big..But normally it's easy for me to sense Tristan's soul!" Anna said. She knew that something isn't right and she couldn't believe that Tristan just went on a walk and she couldn't sense his soul. No..Something isn't right. "Or maybe..There is something wrong with me..And I can't sense souls." She sighed. "OR! He left Death City and he's somewhere on a desert."
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:52 pm

"He's here." Kataro said as he looked at the sky. "Tristan would never leave death city alone. Or leave without telling you." He said as he looked at her. "Everything's gonna be fine. He's probably getting Icecream and talking with fellow students." He said trying to reassure her. He didn't think anything major was going on. What's the worse that could happen In death city anyway....... Well... Never mind. A lot could happen in death city... "How about we get some snacks, and walk around till we find him? Lets not hope for the worse."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:59 pm

Anna giggled nervously "Yeah..You're right. Maybe there is something wrong with me and I just have a problem with sensing people's souls. hehehe..Me and my imagination.. Eh! But today I won't take off this armor" She said with a smile and pointed at her chestplate.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:39 pm

"actually he is on the very outer rim of death city, to the north. There are a lot of souls there so it's hard to pinpoint his. Onward!"
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:58 pm

Katari didn't feel like asking any questions, or onjectiing. So he followed Connor. "See. He probably just enjoying himself on the outskirts of town... Heh heh..." Then he let out an embarrassed sigh. Something was obviously going on. Why would Tristan, of all people, be on the outside of town. Kataro hadn't even seen him outside of the academy! "We should probably hurry..." He said. He was starting to get a little worried. All the worst possibilities began to run through his head. "What if he's getting tortured? Or chased? What if he's being hanged as we speak?!?!" He said to himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 3:02 pm

Anna ran after Kataro "Kataro please stop talking and run!" Anna yelled. She tried to stay calm but it was hard for her. Her armor was heavy but she was still running. She wanted to know if Tristan is okay.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 3:33 pm

"you're not helping, kataro."

A man outside Tristan's door said this. "So that's it, they won't pay up. Say goodbye brat!" He yelled as he opened up the cell door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 3:57 pm

Anna tried to sense Tristan's soul but she couldn't "fast! I feel that stomething bad will happen!" She yelled. Why? I have this feeling that Tristan is in danger.. Anna thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:15 pm

the man dragged tristan into another room and threw him into a chair."I always like to see a victim suffer before they die." the man says. He slapped tristan across the face, knocking him out of the chair. He started kicking him while he was on the ground. Tristan had bruises all over his body and he began to bleed
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Anna still had one thing, hope. But finally somethig happened "YES! I CAN SENSE HIS SOUL!" She yelled, stopped and looked around. Tristan was not far away from her actual position. But in which building? "Where are you my young friend?" She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:37 pm

"I think it'd be best look for the shady ass building with guards surrounding it. A.K.A that one down the street" connor said pointing.

"WAIT!" Dylan stopped them. "They're not kishin eggs, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:47 pm

Anna pulled out a gun and her ninjatõ "If they are enemies...I will kill 'em all!" She knew what she was saying. She was ready to kill a normal person only to save Tristan's life. But..This is not how the ninjas works.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:53 pm

"You'll be arrested, don't kill anyone."

Dylan transformed into a spear. "Doesn't mean we can't kick the shit out of people"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:57 pm

Anna hid her weapons and growled "Back to throwing knives" She mumbled and pulled out a throwing knife. "Yeah..You go first..One stars are no fun ,right?" She pulled her scarf onto her face, her pink eyes turned red. She took off her sunglasses and put them into a pocket.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:01 pm

Kataro pulled out his pistols. He was ready for some action anyway. "Lets do this silently..." He said to the group.
Back to top Go down

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:06 pm

'"I refuse to die so early in my life. I'm not ready to let go just yet." tristan said as he got a tooth kicked out of his mouth and got picked up by his collar and punched in the eye.

"lets see kataro, i have a six foot spear and a gun, how do you expect me to be silent."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:12 pm

"Haha.. I have a gun,three swords and a few throwing knives..Let's go!" She just wanted them to shut up. Anna suddenly turned from a kid to a professional ninja. She pulled out her ninja sword and she prepared to go. Her (now) red eyes were showing that she will fight aggresive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next