Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:13 am

Isabelle woke up chained to the wall with a metal leash
In a dark room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:15 am

isabella groaned and looked around unable to see anything she drew her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her chest and muttered to herself" not this again, why me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:16 am

OOC: Where is it located at?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:17 am

She heard lances voice echo in the darkness
"Your our property now and plus your fun to kidnap.."
Isabelle felt a new necklace around her neck but this time it was black
Thread with a red jewel
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:18 am

Ooc: it's In a creepy old castle in the middle of a haunted forest it just got SCOOBY DOK UP IN HERE >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:21 am

isabella put her fingers around the gem and gulped" l-leave m-me alone i-i belong t-to no one" she stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:24 am

OOC: OOOOOOH SNAP.

-Spencer continued to walk down the side of the empty road. Only to come across an old trail that lead into the woods-

OOC: Is it guarded by anything?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:25 am

She could feel lances cold hands lift up her chin
He chuckled "you do now darling" he laughed and left the room

Ooc: shadows evil wolves and some bats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:27 am

she shivered at his touch and backed into the corner trying to draw what little comfort she could
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:29 am

Lance says before shutting the door and says "I'll be back later you still haven't received...
You PUNISHMENT...." He leaves leaving the room eerily silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:30 am

isabela growled as he shut the door and she layed her head on her knees and unintentional fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:32 am

OOC: K.

-he stretches. He was really tired and he knew he was going to try and kill Shadow this time-

I swear it, Shadow!

-his voice echoes and he looks around as he makes his way deeper into the forest-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:34 am

A creepy voice echoes through the trees "I'd like to see you try you little
Bitch....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:35 am

-he stops and peers past each tree he sees as he continues-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:39 am

Many eyes start to glow through the trees
Zarchy could hear quiet growls and occasional screeches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:40 am

isabella wakes up suddenly and hears the eari screech of a bat
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:40 am

Lance came back into the room moments later with an evil smile on his his face
He takes her chain and leads her out of the dark room and into a lightly lit room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:41 am

-he squints-

I'm not scared of your shit, Shadow.

-he continues to walk with his hands in his pockets-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:42 am

isabella stumbles forward as he leads her to another room "let me go "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:44 am

Lance pushes her onto the bed and chuckles he locks the door
(And let's stop there because this isn't a mature thread......)

Shadow chuckles "oh I was hoping to scare you.... TO DEATH!"
A group of black wolves jump out and circle zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:45 am

lol but dose he ? you know 'do it')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:46 am

-he twirls his gun in his hand and fires at each of them; hitting all of them in between their eyes-

I mean serious business this time Shadow!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:48 am

Ooc: you know what lance is gonna do he's a phsyco perv

The wolves fall over and one jumps at zarchy's throat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:49 am

-he grabs the wolf by the muzzle and smacks it in the head with the weapon, continuing on with the trail-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:50 am

okay skip)
isabella lay there crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next