Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna star power (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anna star power (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Anna star power (Dropped)   Anna star power (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:11 am

Name:  Anna star power

Weapon: any one that will take her

Love Interest:  

Appearance: she tall buff and busty with short black hair and pale skin. She’s blind in both eyes.  She keeps her short black hair in a gothic style hairdo.  She loves to wear a black leather one piece bodysuit

Personality: she is a sweet kind over baring person can also be a tad on the wild side.  

History: do to events in her past she can't remember she has no history up in tell her 15th birth day she will find her dream girl and remake the world in her own image no evil just peace her goal is to also one day get married to her dream girl if she can only find her

Miscellaneous: "I will end the pain and start the world a new"

Have You Read the Rules?
"i love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna star power (Dropped)   Anna star power (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:15 pm

The personallity needs more detail and, to be honest, I don't see how a glind girl would be able to fight, wield a bladed weapon, or try to start a new world. Unless she's planning on trying to lead a group or something from behind the scenes, she'll be screwed because there's no mention of any abilities to help her see in a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna star power (Dropped)   Anna star power (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:51 pm

do you rember mary firewind I just to her bio and changed it abit
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Anna star power (Dropped)   Anna star power (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:23 pm

Okay, so Deth's comments still have some ground here.

If she is combatant, then you need to explain how it is that she is able to fight blind. What adaptations has she made to her daily life to cope with her blindness? How does she avoid attacks that she can't see, or even know that they're coming?

Also, the leather bodysuit, I think, is a bit too much, especially at a school.
If you wish to continue working on this character, put "WIP" in the title.
If you wish to work on this character at a later time, put "Dropped" in the title.
If you do not wish to work on this character at all and want it deleted, put "Delete" in the title.

Otherwise, make the requested changes or it will not be accepted and thus cannot be used.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna star power (Dropped)   Anna star power (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna star power (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1