Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] Empty
PostSubject: Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]   Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 4:51 pm

Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] Animer10

Name: Lukas Kozak

Weapon: N/A
But sometimes he is using his hidden blades:
Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] Modern10
And steel darts:
Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] Poly-f10

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Look at the picture

Personality:
He is very calm,wise,tries to help everyone
He likes creating or projecting new weapons because he thinks that he can change the world using this weapons

History:
Lukas was born in Warsaw in Poland.His parents were sciencist and they were trying to prepare him to be a sciencist too. But from his childhood he was making a lots of very interesting weapons.
When he was 10 he discovered his power. He discovered that he can predict his enemy's moves.He loves music and reading books so sometimes you can find him in the library. When he was 13 he created his most dangerous weapon, he created a pair of hidden blades. When he was 14 he decided to join the DWMA.

Skills:
He can predict his enemy's  moves.

Have you read the rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Baka Raccoon on March 13th 2016, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]   Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 5:48 pm

Accepted. I really wish there was more to go on with his personallity, but I'll let it slide because it's your first character here....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]   Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:28 pm

Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] SuBGn35

Rackie, his descriptive sections (Personality, Appearance, and History) need to be expanded to paragraph format (minimum of 100 words each), and the formatting needs to be corrected. Additionally, I would expand the moves detecting explanation; please be aware that this might require nerfing.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]   Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lukas Kozak (Dropped) [I thought I've already dropped him, Jesus ;-; ]
Page 1 of 1