Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexual harassment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 3:16 am

Ok, this story Is going to come completely out of the blue but whatever. As some of you may know, I go to an all-male school. Last year in this school there was this kid, let's call him cat-sperm because that's what he smelled like (don't ask me why I know what cat sperm smells like) anyways, he was gay. Keep in mind I have nothing against gay people. Long story short, he watched me change in the locker room to a creepy extent. I didn't think to report him at the time. Eventually he left me alone and that was that. But now, a year later, cat-sperm is back. He constantly touches me in the hallway and says he loves me, I'm soon to file a sexual harassment report but I doubt thAt will make much difference. What should I do?
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:18 am

.-. I honestly thought you were indeed a girl.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:18 am

.-. I honestly thought you were indeed a girl.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:30 am

TucKiD approved way (not recommended) smack the bitch up
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:58 am

I think you should just try and say you're not into that incase he's just playing a sick joke or something and, if he keeps wierding you out, tell the principal. It may seem wierd to explein, but a situation like this should be handled the same way as if a guy kept bugging a girl.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:24 am

Oh I planned to tell the principal. It's just that he will most likely persist, I'll talk to him, and if that doesn't work I'm using tuck's idea
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:57 pm

Yay! Some has used my idea for once wohooooo! Please sign a waiver saying that I am not responsible for anything suspensions from the school please
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:23 pm

I had a friend once with a similair problem. If the authorities won't do anything, get a trusted (and preferably intimidating) friend to tell him to back off, or if you feel that would be to much of a sissy move, you tell him to back off and use your friend as a wingman to emphasize your point. ( in the situation I'm talking about, I was the wingman.) If that won't work, try and get in contact with his parents, or find another adult that actually will listen to you. Maybe he feels that you are just playing hard to get because you aren't being forceful enough. Avoid any and all contact. Jerk away when he comes near, or yell loudly for him to leave you alone so that others might take notice.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:25 pm

So basically, get angry. Got it! Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:09 pm

I'm really sorry for your situation, Con! I hope it all works out! >^<
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:10 pm

Thanks koko :)
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:03 am

Tell the bitch off. XD

Well, seriously though. Do the right thing. Tell him to stop/ask why he's doing it. If he continues, tell a legal parent/guardian.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:39 am

Thank you to everyone!
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:51 pm

Did it work?
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:17 pm

i reported him however i couldn't talk to him because he hasn't been in school
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:32 pm

Another thing you could do, is inconspicuously ague him on to do something a tad more serious -like trying to kiss your cheek or something- which will be considered a larger offense, and thus result in the principal or another authority taking your case more seriously. Though don't make it look like your leading him on, otherwise it isn't considered sexual harassment anymore.
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual harassment   Sexual harassment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:37 pm

I'm not so sure about that, I called him cat sperm for a reason. Maybe just letting him continue for a while would do the job
Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment
Page 1 of 1