Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. Empty
PostSubject: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:40 pm

Ace walks home from the academy down an alley. Normally, even gangs down go down this alley, as it was the same place where the witch Medusa murdered one of her allies. She was dead now though, so it wasn't very dangerous anymore. However, despite it's lack of visitors, Ace could hear footsteps behind him and could see a figure standing at the opening on the other end of the alley. He smiles to himself in a wicked way, but wipes it away before they see it. Now was his chance to get revenge on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:53 pm

Ayoko walking around aimlessly not knowing what to do. All she knew was she was bored out of her mind and she needed something to do, fast. "I wonder what Ace is doing right now." Ayoko wondered out loud "Maybe I'll pay a visit." Deciding she'll do that, Ayoko continued to walk down the blazing hot side walk when she noticed a mysterious ally. I wonder where that leads to she thought debating if she should walk down the ally or not.

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:58 pm

"Well look at what he have here. It's little emo boy." One of the shadows says. The other two at the other end of the the alley snicker. "You know, you shouldn't be here around this time of night. Don't you know that Kishin eggs hunt during the night?" One of the other two shadows laugh, and speaks with a hoarse and crooked sounding female voice "I think we can handle a few Kishin eggs newbie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:04 am

Ayoko heard both a male's and female's voice echo through out the ally. "What's going on?" She muttered under breath while trying to sneak a peek of these mysterious people.

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:12 am

Ace stood still not speaking a word. The first shadow walks up to him, and Ace could now clearly see that it was exactly who he thought it was. That kid from the school. Horus was a two star meister, who like to pick on people like him. "What's wrong little orphan boy? You don't want us here? Didn't your mommy tell you not to be rude to your friends? Oh that's right! She didn't!" The three shadows laughed hysterically. The other two, having trouble standing on their own two feet through the laughter, stumbled closer, closing in on Ace. "Didn't your mother tell you not to make funny faces? Your face might get stuck that way. Oh that's right, your face always looks funny." Ace tells his joke in an uncaring and entirely monotone voice. "Not a good joke rich boy, but it still pissed me off, so your gonna pay for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:17 am

Ayoko gasped is that....Ace? she thought.
She didn't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:20 am

"Ken, Shirudo! Get over here so we can teach this kid a lesson!" The other two students walked over to Horus, snickering. "You wanna see what fear is kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:23 am

Ayoko acting on pure instincts, Transformed her right arm into a blade and sneakily ran over to the attackers, slicing the female one in half.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:37 am

Horus hears her soul wavelength once she starts to get closer, and pushes Ken out of the way. "Well alright then! Two shrimps for the price of one! And what's more, their even greener than the grass on his daddy's tombstone!" He points to Ace. "Weapon modes, now!" The female shifts in to a double sided sword, and lands in his hand, the other male, a very large and quiet fellow, morphs in to a shield and falls in to his other. "You think you could sneak up on a two star meister like me? I knew you two were new, but I didn't know you were stupid." "Ayoko... Leave. You aren't ready to fight guys like this. You just started your training and I doubt you got much more in after yesterday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:40 am

"I rather die than leave you here with them alone." Ayoko spat staring angrily at the man
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:46 am

"I can handle him! But you aren't much of a self-wielding weapon, and... if you got hurt on my account... it wouldn't put me in a very good mood." "Awe, look at these two little love birds. How long did it take for you to get him to admit that your death might not make him smile? Or were you not aware just how disturbing this little freak is?" "You know Horus... I might be smaller than you," Ace stood up straight to his full height, which he hardly ever does since he's always slouching, towering over the more well built meister. "but I'm quite a bit taller than you. So if your gonna mock someone's size at least be accurate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:52 am

"Fine I won't fight...... but I refuse to leave because if you got hurt....I would hate myself forever." Ayoko sighed stepping back into the shadows. Her usual smile was gone and her always happy mood disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:58 am

"Thank you." "What's this? Hey guys, rich boy thinks he can fight us alone! Your just a tether ball tied to a stick!" The two now stood facing each other, all around them calm and quiet. "Oh and Horus, mention my family, one more time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:02 am

Ayoko sat on the cold ground staring at them intently "Please don't loss Ace..." Ayoko whispered
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:20 am

"Well if you insist!" He looks down "Hey miss Toromaki! What's it like down there under my feet! Bad enough you let me walk all over you but your son lets me too!" He laughs. "I should call an ambulance when i'm done with you, but i dont really feel like it!" He runs forward and throws a punch with his shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:25 am

Annnnnd that man's dead Ayoko thought
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:34 am

Ace ducks, ramming his head in to Horus, and blocking his enemy's arm with his own. Horus steps back and throws his sword at Ace, who sidesteps it. "Ken!" She switched back in to her normal form and grabbed Ace's arms, to keep him from shifting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:47 am

My eyes widen as I tried to understand what I just saw.
'I want to help...but I told him I wouldn't.'

I signed I have nothing left to loss right?

I ran as fast as I could up to the female and hit one of her pressure points which would usually cause the body to be temporarily paralyzed. Once hitting her pressure point, I returned back to my spot knowing I shouldn't interfere anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:54 am

Horus tosses his shield Shirodu at you, and he morphs in to his larger stronger self. He picks you up and tosses you back as Horus comes towards Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 2:03 am

I can't attack up close....their too strong

"I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough..." Ayoko says while tipping over pile of wooden crates hoping that Shirodu would be to slow to react and end up being covered with crates.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 2:15 am

"Dammit stay out of this!" The crates fall atop the shield, however with his size and strength he is able to push them off quickly. In the meantime, Ace thrusts his legs out, morphing them in to the sickle end of his chain, and wraps it around Horus's neck. He ducks and the chain comes back, wrapping around he and Ken. "Soul authority!" Now unnable to get away, Ken was trapped in a deadly attack. Ace surged his soul wavelength throughout his upper body, ripping Ken's soul wavelength appart. She screams and falls unconscious. "You should do your homework on your enemies Horus. Maybe then you would know your not up against one of those ignorant weaklings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 6:22 am

"Hey jackass!" A girl says as an arrow hits the ground in front of Horus.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:01 pm

Horus looks up. "Hey that isn't fair! You can't call in help. I bet if it weren't for your little friends, we would be done with you by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:07 pm

"He didn't 'call me' for help. I came on my own." Lexi jumps down from the roof she was on. "Get your story straight, dumbass!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:36 pm

"Lexi. Let me do this on my own." Though his words were quiet, he cuts Lexi off in the middle of the last word of her sentence. "This is my fight, not yours. I made Ayoko sit on the sidelines for her safety, however if I rely on you then this is just gonna happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.   Harassment, bullying, and jackasses. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment, bullying, and jackasses.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next