Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having fun(private)(mature maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:16 pm

"Ok love" he said
---
(Flashback time)

Joey age 12 was coming over to Stacy to spend the spring/summer brake with her and her family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:26 pm

Stacy age 13 was sitting on her porch swing of her summer home waiting for joey to get here. She was so excited they were gonna hace so much fun they would go swimming in the clear lake behind the house camp outside in a tent and roast marshmallows by the fire and just hang out (idea how about joey and stacy go a bit far in the tuchy touchy in the tent and stacys piwers start to act up to were she turns into a little puppy wolf (13 is when wolf witches first shift) and joey cuddles her )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:34 pm

(Ok)

Ralph was heading to her place in for the summer as he was smiling to himself as he was happy to spend this time with his friend. "hey Stacy" he aid as he see the place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:37 pm

Stacy jumps up and waves to him "hay joey welcome to are summer retreat from life. We atre gonna have so mych fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:55 pm

"We are Stacy?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 4:03 pm

Stacy lrad him inside "do my mom said we could camp out back by are fire pit and have a little fire to roast marshmallow" stacy said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 4:11 pm

"Aw Stacy you should of have" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:38 pm

I know but I wanted to "she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Aw Stacy" he said as he faint blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:45 pm

This is gonna be so fun "she smiled at him"so would you like anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:52 pm

" hot cocoo" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:55 pm

Stacy smiled "sure two hot cocoa coming up "she said heading to the kitchen to make them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:02 pm

"Thanks Stacy" he said as he follow her as he was blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:10 pm

Yep anytime "stacy grinned and poured tow cups of hot watter in a cup with cocoa powder and sterred them and placed one infront of joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:16 pm

Joey smile at Stacy as a blush Was formed with that. "Thanks" Joey said as he took the cup and drink his hot cocoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:19 pm

she took a sip of her cocoa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:31 pm

" Stacy this is the best cocoo that I ever have" Joey said as he blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:39 pm

(Fire?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:24 pm

Its only powdered"she said a bit embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:37 pm

"Well true my awesome friend" he said as he get tired becouse of the walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:41 pm

Stacy smiled and got up "so I set up are tent already and I have a bunch of wood for are fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

"Stacy thank you" he said as he stand near her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

Stacy smiled at him sweetly "it was my pleasure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Let go to the tent" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:57 pm

Stacy nodded " okay , I brought out some bord games for playing if we get bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having fun(private)(mature maybe)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: