Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the rains in Africa (lazarus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the rains in Africa (lazarus) Empty
PostSubject: the rains in Africa (lazarus)   the rains in Africa (lazarus) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:21 pm

Here we find our subject, a young man by the name of lazarus. He has been sent to Africa, Egypt to be more precise. He's here on a mission from the lord of death and life. This mission, to put down a mummy incursion sparked by a witches flame. The witch has long since moved on but our subject must clean up here mess here in Egypt if he is to pursue her further.

"This heat is really quite oppressive...." Lazarus observed from under his hood as he walked along the ridge of a sand dune. The sun shone brightly overhead and cast his shadow down the thirty foot dune. In the distance a small conical shaped lump of stone stood alone in the unbreaking sands. This was the entrance to an underground palace, long since swallowed by the sands. It was here the witch had set up her workshop and created the mummies. Now his job was to destroy them and if the witch was still here he needed to neutralize her and bring her soul back for lord death.

"I'm not even a student anymore and I'm still on these ruddy cleanup jobs.." he said stiffly as he climbed through a small window into the room beyond. The room was plain, any furniture long since plundered or rotted away. However one feature stood out, a small rub in the center, half covered in sand. Lifting it up he found a small trapdoor which lead further into the facility. "not very bright for a witch..." he whispered as he lowered himself into the hole and descended the ladder.
Back to top Go down

the rains in Africa (lazarus)
Page 1 of 1