Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homecoming

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:30 am

Sylas manuevers into the house as best he can with one good arm. "Dowan! I'm back!" He groans softly as his cast bumps into the doorframe, cursing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:38 am

OOC: For future reference, he has a cast around the bottom of his right let, various bandaging all across his body, and heavy bandaging and stitches on his left arm.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:39 am

Dowan jumps. She had been waiting for him, as she was out of commission. She gasps when she sees her husband, all broken and hurt. "What happened?!" She said, drawing the words out. This was not good. "Are you okay?" Sighing, she runs to him, showering light kisses over his face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:43 am

He smiles, though winces slightly. "Gentle please, gentle...There were...complications, though I've been offically made a death scythe." He hugs her with his good arm, smiling. "I missed you..."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:47 am

Dowan's smile slips a little, into an almost a frown. She was happy for him, really she was, but it had been a dream of hers to make him a death scythe...and he had already done it. Letting go, she walked to sit onto the couch, where she leaned back. She had graduated in the top of her class. Now she was doing small things, and couldn't even go on missions with her husband.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:53 am

Sylas manages to wheel his way over to her. "I know we wanted to do it together, Dowan, but....look at the shape I'm in. Imagine the damage you would've taken....I did it for him...or her. The thought of losing you is unbearable. The thought of losing you and the baby...unimaginable."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:01 am

Dowan half smiles, "I know. There's just so much going on. I'm just sort of-lonely." She rubs her stomach, "You are my heart and soul. Loosing you would pretty much be the end for me." She takes his hand, "I just feel useless. Please understand."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:05 am

Sylas leans to kiss her, ignoring the pain. "I know...I feel the same way now. But now you've got me, almost all to yourself for the next six to eight weeks...except for tomorrow, around noon. I'm meeting some Death Scythes in the Death Room. Something is happening in Europe...potentially a new kishin." He chose to withold the information about his brainwashing, not wanting to worry her further.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:10 am

"I should be there."She whispered to the air, staring ahead, transfixed. "But I'm not..." She sighed, getting up. "I'm making dinner. I bought a couple movies. Date night?" She giggled half heartedly, but she knew something was up. But she winked at him, a bit of her old feisty spirit rising up within her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:12 am

Sylas grins, attempting to get some feeling back in his body. "That sounds lovely. Anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:16 am

Asuka knocked on the door uncomfortably. She felt like she was intruding. She fiddled with the object in her pocket. She didn't know if it was somehow valuable or what, but she felt like it needed to be here now.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:17 am

Dowan turns, surprised, "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:19 am

Asuka was confused for a second by the female voice, then remembered Stein mentioning his wife, "Asuka Lee." She responded coolly, despite how awkward she felt tracking him back home.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:22 am

"Oh! Okay!. Just a minute." She opens the door, smiling slightly, "What do I have the honor, Ms. Lee?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:25 am

Sylas wheels up to the door, nodding to her. "Asuka. Dowan, this is Death Scythe Asuka Lee. She helped me get the witches soul...and got me to the hospital."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:27 am

Asuka shakes her head, "No honor at all. I simply forgot that Sylas had almost forgotten this," she held out a yo-yo, "In his scuffle with the witch."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:29 am

"Oh." Dowan blinked, surprised. "um..." She looks down, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:30 am

Sylas looks over at her, frowning. "Is something wrong, Dowan?"
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:30 am

Asuka tilted her head, "Something the matter? I hope I didn't interrupt anything."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:34 am

Dowan shakes her head quickly, more embarassed than before, "Oh it's nothing. I'm just in the presence of a death scythe, a really good one I can read. Guess I couldn't have picked a better person to make my husband a death scythe." She rubbed the back of her head, obviously noticing her casual wear. Was she...jealous? No, that wasn't it. Or maybe it was. She was jealous. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:36 am

Sylas studies her, sighing inwardly. He knew her well enough to know what she was thinking. He leaned forwards, wincing as he grabbed the yo-yo and pulling back, sotring it in a pocket. "Thanks for the assistance, Asuka. Have a good night."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:38 am

Dowan raised her eyebrows, "Just let me know if there are any young ones interested in the academy, so I can schedule them," Dowan tries to smile, but she's already let her husband down.
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:40 am

"Your husband was able to make himself a death scythe. I was simply there as backup, should things go sour. He took on a witch alone, and defeated her alone. That was a great triumph." Asuka said with a light bow of her head, "As I said, I was only back up." Asuka nodded, "I apologize for the intrusion. You have a lovely night." She walked to the street, and back towards home.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:42 am

Sylas closes the door, wrapping his good arm around her waist. "Dowan, its ok. You don't need to be jealous of her. You shouldn't be jealous of her. You and I have something that she can't, and our relationship as meister and weapon shoulddnt matter as much as our relationship as husband and wife...."
Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:44 am

Dowan groans, "UGH. I'm so silly." She buries her head into his shoulder lightly, making sure not to hurt him, "But I couldn't help it. She's pretty and she is a death scythe. And my emotions are out of wack. Sue me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next