Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The witch Empty
PostSubject: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:05 pm

Julia was terrified when her caretaker guided her into the Death room. He was going to introduce her to Lord Death to talk about the academy. She didn't have high hopes for a few reasons 1.) she was a witch
2.) she was corrupted with the Darkmoon madness
3.) she was holding her fathers staff
As Julia gripped both her staff and her caretaker's hand tightly she almost cried at the terror she felt. Lord Death killed untold amounts of witches and Julia was most certainly a witch. As she almost lost herself in thought she saw the tall black figure standing in front of the mirror...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:08 pm

Lord Death slowly turns at the sound of people approaching, waving one of his hilariously too big hands. "Heya heya! Who do we have here? A new student?" He paused on seeing her staff. "Oh... You must be Julia. It's a real pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:19 pm

OOC: The Caretaker Julia describes is a former academy teacher who had just suffered major injuries.

Julia was suprised by Lord death's cheery attitude. Surely he knows she is a witch. Julia got even more scared contemplating whether or not he is tricking her. Before she could think anymore her caretaker broke in, " Grettings Lord Death, Before I begin my report i just want to say, this girl I brought before you is a witch." These words awoken all of the fear in her heart as she expected Death to draw a Death scythe and kill her right there. "Her name is Julia Darkmoon." Her caretaker said as she removed the hat from her head revealing her wolf-like ears and teeth.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:03 pm

Lord Death only nodded. "I can recognize a witch soul..." He bends to the side, looking at Julia. "So, what's the dealio? Here to enroll?"
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:07 pm

"Y-Y-Yes" she timidly said, still trying to read Lord Death's expression. Then her caretaker broke in and told Death her story. (Read her char bio to learn it https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2029-julia-darkmoon )
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

Lord Death was silent for a long while before scratching his 'chin'. "Well, that is interesting. So... What're you two doing here? Does she want to enroll?"
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Yes" her caretaker said, "The issue is how we may hide her identity from the other students." Julia pondered this question and was suprised Lord Death was considering accepting her as an academy student. It had always been her dream to learn here but she thought witches were banned.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:23 pm

Lord Death waves the question off. "You'd be surprised how many witches have come to study here since you left. One of our star pupils, Kim Diehl, is a witch. Julia just needs to learn how to hide her animal features, and she'll be fine. However... I'm concerned with what happened to her father. It's not unheard of for dangerous powers or defects to be passed down to children. I suggest a trial period. She'll be accompanied at all times by one of our schools death scythes..." He begins to scratch his chin. "But who?"
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:27 pm

"Hmph, good decison Lord Death, indeed alot has changed since i retired. And these injuries aren't really helping the cause. I must take my leave. I will leave you to give her an introduction to the academy. Bye Julia." Her caretaker said. For the first time she was beginning to trust Lord Death, despite him being wary of her corruption.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:56 pm

Lord Death began to mumble off a list of names before stopping on a pair. "Aiko and Sozen Nakamura..." He turned to her, waving her up onto the dais where he stood. "Julia, come up here. There are some people I want you to meet."
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:59 pm

"Y-Y-Yes lord Death." she said timidly as she slowly walked up to stand next to Lord Death.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:12 pm

Death turned to his mirror, and the surface rippled for a few moments before a young woman's face appeared in it. She was of oriental descent, and her long black hair was swept back into a ponytail. She smiled, giving a salute. "Aiko here, Lord Death. How can I be of assistance?" Death cleared his throat, gesturing to Julia. "Aiko, this is Julia. How quickly can you be in the Death Room?" Aiko thought for a few moments, giving Julia an absentminded wave. " Don't worry about how long, we'll be there ASAP!" The mirror turned back into a mirror, and Death turns to Julia. "She and her brother are going to accompany you during your trial. Are you ok with that?"
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:23 pm

"Yes what ever you say sir. But can you tell me know they are?" she asked, while still in amazment at the mirror that let Death talk to the woman.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

Death nods, looking up at the blue sky in the death room. "Aiko and Sozen became Death Scythes maybe 6 years ago. They made waves because they didn't have meisters. In combat, they used each other as meisters. Aiko becomes a sniper rifle, and Sozen a longsword, so they're prepared for most situations. The truly amazing thing is that while their power apart is great, their weapon forms possess the unique ability to combine, become something more powerful than if you were to combine their separate powers."
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:35 pm

"Wow, i've heard of Death Scythes but never any without meisters, are there any witches that powerful?" she asked, awed by the story of Aiko and Sozen.
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:24 pm

With a child like grin, the lord death look down upon the young witch, letting the strong look of playfulness dance in his dark 'eyes'. "Of course! Though, many of the greatest witches chosen to follow evil's path, which I hope you don't." For a moment, his voice seem a bit more stern-- concern perhaps. The sprite actually felt true compassion for the poor soul, knowing there's always a chance that such an innocent fellow may end up choosing the wrong path in life. Many have, and many have regretted it. In all reality, witches are probably more likely to do this as well, so Death felt a little more shaky about this young one. "Still, I bet if you truly set your mind on it, you'll become just as great as any witch, maybe even better!"
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:27 pm

Julia grinned for the first time during the meeting. For the first time she felt that she could trust Lord Death. As much as Julia wanted to respond all she could do is smile and think about the statement Lord Death just made.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:46 pm

There was a bang from far off in the hall of guillotines, and a pair of adults race through them as fast as they can. Aiko jumps over the stairs, landing on the dais and bending over, panting with effort. She gives a weary salute as Sozen stops at her side. "Here.... as requested..."
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:48 pm

Julia stands there curious at these two new people, remembering they are death scythes then trying to hide behind Lord Death. Even though Death is no different
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:36 am

"Oh! You two are faster than I thought!" Death said with a cheerful chuckle, looking over at Sozen and Aiko's way. The two were always known for their fast timing, but this was insane! He called them only a few minutes ago, so this was pretty impressive. "Well, anyways, this is the newest witch student; Julia. Maybe you two can show her around a bit?" Of course his question was more of an order, a command even, but he didn't want to seem too strict towards the young little witch, so he continued to attempt to portray himself as a jolly lord.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:39 am

Aiko only nodded, looking to Julia. She gave her a comforting smile. "Come on. We can show you around." Sozen was silent, crossing his arms. He gave a smile, but on the whole he didn't look happy about this.
Back to top Go down

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:43 am

Julia was timid to the Deathscythes and slowly walked over to Aiko and took her hand. "O-O-Ok" was all she managed to say. She was still terrified of the Deathscythes but still wanted to learn at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch   The witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch
Page 1 of 1