Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A WITCH! HERE!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 11:56 pm

Kitsune wandered in to the school, her soul undetectable with her soul protect, and her ears and tails hidden by a spell. All she had were her street clothes, and her magic staff that she'd shrunk and stuck in her pocket. She knew that this was the exact place that was made to hunt witches, but that wouldn't stop her. For she also knew that Lord Death was a sensible man, and would listen to what she had to say. All she needed to do was figure out where he was, so that she could talk to him about enrollment. "This place is too dangerous for me. What if I'm caught? I should just turn back now and leave!" She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:34 pm

Lexi walked up to the girl. "Hi. I'm Lexi."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:49 pm

kitsune jumps and whips around quickly. ''H-hi, my name is kitsune.'' then she leans in close to her and whispers ''Can you keep a secret for me? I need someone I can trust here.''
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 3:54 pm

"Yeah I can. I may be a bitch sometimes but I keep secrets." She says wondering what it could be.
OOC: Lexi's mom is a witch so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:05 pm

She takes in a deep breath ''I'm a witch''
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:07 pm

Her expression doesn't change. "That's it? My mother was a witch which I guess would make we partially a witch."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:26 pm

''Really?! So does that mean everyone here accepts witches?''
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:29 pm

"Maybe not everyone but-" Lexi starts
"UGHHHH!" Someone says coming down the hallway. "How am I ever. Going to find my way around h- OH MY GOD! People!" She says and runs to where Lexi and Kitsune are
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 6:51 pm

"Oh? Hello." Kitsune bows. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:09 pm

"I'm Kasai and I know a witch when I see one" she says whispering the word witch
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Wh-what? But how? I used soul protect, I'm even wearing these stupid street clothes!"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:15 pm

"Cuz I'm a witch too!" She says smiling. Lexi says, "How many witches are here? God..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:17 pm

"You mean there's more of us?" She looks at Lexi. "Can I change back in to my normal clothes?"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:22 pm

She shrugs. "Sure."
"I'm in my clothes." She is wearing a tank top that has red, orange, and yellow fading into each other, and a black mini skirt that has flames boarder ing the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

"But that doesn't really scream witch. What if someone freaks out and attacks me? Does anyone else know about you?"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:27 pm

Jet runs by a stack of paper in his hands a few fluttering out and when you look it is 100 dolar bills and then when he is gone you see a police officer running in the same direction
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:31 pm

she shoot a little fire burst from her finger hitting Jet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:33 pm

"Huh?" She turns to look watch him, and seeing him run with the stash of money made her eyes lit up. Kitsune whistles lightly and sticks a foot out, tripping the cop.
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:35 pm

when the fire hits Jet he yelps drops the money looses his footing and slams into a wall and falls down the cop trips slightly gets up and grabs Jet's hood
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:37 pm

"Oh no! What's going to happen to him? Is he going to jail?"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:41 pm

The cop says "I don't know but it was fun chasing him I will just let him go and say he got away" lets Jet go and walks away Jet stands up sways a little bit but seems ok "Thanks for tripping the cop"he says to Kitsune
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:47 pm

"Of course." She says. "What's life without a couple of bad boys? We can't let them ALL get locked up." Kitsune winks at him.
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Yeah oh yeah I almost forgot I am Jet Tucker a weapon here at the academy"
Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:06 pm

I'm Kasai Moyasu.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:07 pm

"My name is Kitsune."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A WITCH! HERE!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WITCH! HERE!?   A WITCH! HERE!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WITCH! HERE!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next