Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your pregnant.......hes gone....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

your pregnant.......hes gone.... Empty
PostSubject: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:45 pm

Elizabeth was finaly going home at last. They had kept her longer to make sure the wound was healing good and because she had started puking. The doctors dismised it as the fleu so the sent her home. "Come on dante I want to go home and see hatter."she muttered to herself dante qas driving her home from the hospital so she could make sure she was setaled in and doing okay befor she went home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Dante took a step back. "Ummmmm Elizabeth... There are two souls in you!" She screamed. "Y-you-your pregnant!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:56 pm

Elizabeth looked at her confused ."what...... haha nice joke not funny lets get home so I can see hatter."she said thinking it was just a joke , dantes way of lightening the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:02 pm

"This isn't something I'd joke about." Dante said. "You are... PRegnant!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:08 pm

Elizabeth looked at her in shock her eyes held fear." W-what no .. this cant be. It was only once ..oh god what will hatter think."she said here eyes were tearful (necessarily its tetechnically hatters kid )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

to be honest I think he's going to start being overprotective." Dante said. "Well let's go." She said as she got in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:30 pm

Elizabeth got unto the car chewing her thumb nail nenervously. She kept playing horibul scenarios in her head of what he would do." I hope your right dante I really do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

they drove until they reach their house. "have a great dane can queue for driving onthe Dante Express." Dante said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:39 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her sweetly." Thanks dante for driving me ill call you when I tell him." She said turning around and walking in the house."hatter im home!!" She yelled out and when there was no answer she slowly walked to his room. She knocked and walked in and gasped at finding all of his things gone. She spotted a note on his bed and ran over to read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:50 pm

it red

Dear Elizabeth.

I have realized the longer o stay, the more danger you will be in. I am sorry but I am leaving until I have beaten black hatter, then I'll return and we can live happily together. My cell number is (insert number here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:53 pm

Elizabeth read it over and over tears falling from her eyes ont the paper. She pulled out her phone and dialed the number he had left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:55 pm

Hello?" A familiar voice said over the phone, though it seemed to be trembling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:02 am

Elizabeth s voice was tearful and hurt."hatter.... you have to come home. You cant leave me now please come home I cant do this without you." She said tearing up and choking on a sob." Hatter I-im pregnant I need you to come home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:07 am

The other end of the phone went silent. Soon Gyo-gan responded. "then I definitely cannot come back. I'd be endangering two lives. I promise to com back in eight months, okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:11 am

Elizabeth cried on the end of the line then in a soft voice. "Hatter how am I gonna get through this without you , I want you to be here . I-im really scared and I dont know what to do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:16 am

Gyo-gan cried from his side of the phone. "I'm sorry but I can't. If I killed you I wouldn't be able to live with my self! Stay with Dante okay? I need you to wait!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:21 am

Elizabeth wiped her eyes. "Fine ill go stay with her but you better call me. You cant cut me off from you fully it will kill me. And if you like I could have you on call every doctor appointment and send you pictures "she said sounding a bit more happy talking about there soon coming child." Hatter... will you hurry I dont want you to miss the birth of are child. Kill him and get back to us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:30 am

I will.. I promise, call me anytime and I'll pick up, even In a fight." He said. "I'll be there in eight months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:35 am

Elizabeth smiled agenst the phone."thank you for careing so much about me." (If hatter knows does that mean black hatter knows as well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:42 am

(Yup but not vice versa.) "Same to you." He a
Said. He seemed to wait for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:49 am

Ooih okay) you should maybe have him take over while they are talkin)

Elizabeth smiled " im scared but im also happy..... we are having a baby what should we name it "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:04 am

"Well maybe izan if it is a boy, girl I say Sa-*gak*-gaaaaaaaaaah!" Gyo-gan cried in pain. Then another voice was heard. "How about food?" Black hatter said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:10 am

Elizabeth glared and said angry "you wont get me and hatters child. Hatter will difeat you before you can harm us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:13 am

BH (short for black hatter) laughed loudly. "I can't wait to see him try sweet cheeks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:18 am

Elizabeth smiled" I cant wait to see you eat your words and get back what you dish out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your pregnant.......hes gone....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: