Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your pregnant.......hes gone....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:22 am

"You forget sweet cheeks, I am already more powerful than him, and with each soul he eats I gain power too. Buy don't worry I'll let him live long enough to see me kill and eat his own wife and child !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:24 am

Elizabeth growled"I wont let that happen and nether will are friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:28 am

He laughed again. "It's funny when humans think they stand a chance. whatever, see ya sweet cheeks!" He said before hanging up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:35 am

Elizabeth looked at her phone and started to cry again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:37 am

(do we ended here or role play for moving in?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:42 am

We can rp her moving in)

Elizabeth looked at her phone again then dialed dantes number tears streaming down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:44 am

"So how over protective is he being?" She asked unaware of what happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:54 am

Elizabeth hikuped and tried to calm down to talk." Hatter left .... he left me a not saying he wasnt coming back untill he had betten black hatter. He left a phone number so I called, I told him I was pregnant and begged him to come home. But but .... he said that he wouldn't it would put us both in danger."she said starting to cry again." I told him I couldnt do this alone and he told me to come stay with you and that he would call all the time. It started to get happyer when we were discussing names and then BH emerged saying how he was going to make hatter watch him eat me and the childs soul."she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 3:36 pm

(Sorry fell asleep.)

The phone fell silent for a bit as Dante tried to comprehend all of this. "I'll come pick you up." She said in a very much serious tone. In only a few minutes she arrived and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Elizabeth got up from the couch she was sitting on and opened the door for her. Elizabeth looked tired and scared she had that dear in the headlights look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:41 pm

Dante immediately hugged her, knowing she needed it. "Everything is gonna be okay." She said trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:50 pm

How, I dont know what to do without him. "Elizabeth said hugging her despret for comfort." Im so scared that he will lose and leave me all alone. I want him to come back, but I know he cant and wont."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:55 pm

"He'll come back. When it comes to you he is too stubborn to loose." She said. "And when he does I'll punch him for yah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:00 pm

Elizabeth gave a laugh and whiped her eyes." Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me. I dont know how ill ever repay you for the kindness you have shown me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:05 pm

"I know how." Dante said with a grin. "Come here." She said as she pulled Elizabeth into a nuggie, trying to lighten the mood by being playful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:08 pm

Elizabeth laughed and tried to get away ."Hay, come on stop your messing up my hair ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:16 pm

"Alright." She said letting go. " let's go home." She said as she got in her car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

Elizabeth grabbed the bag she had packed and before she left gave one looke around the house and sighed." Ill be waiting."she said solomly before shutting and locking the door. She turned around and walked over and hopped into dantes care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:26 pm

When they got to Dante's home, she locked the car doors. "be four you go in I have 3 rules. One no appointments with the local doctors, I'll get my friend. Two don't. Tell. Anyone. I'll say you and Gyo-gan went on a long date. 3 do not leave the house, got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:31 pm

Elizabeth looked confused at her rules "um were did all this come from. Why cant I go to a local doctor, even though I trust you I dont know your friend. And why cant I tell anyone or leave the house I cant stay inside all the time ill get to restless. "She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:55 pm

"Your reputation. If anyone found out you, a teen, were pregnant, and that Gyo-gan left... Well you know." Dante explained. She looked at her. " Also after you give birth and all that you two need to get married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:00 pm

Elizabeth looked at her hands. "Ohyeah, I guess your right that would seem like a good solution to that. But wait me and him haven't even talked about marriage."she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm

"well that is the normaloutcome of dating." she said. " plus wouldn't you rather raise the baby outside of secret?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:08 pm

I mean we just went on our first date. But you do have a point it would be very dificult to raise are child if we wernt married. Its something me and hatter need to discuse"she said feeling a bit overwhelmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:13 pm

"Okay, we'll talk about that one later. now then welcome home." She said with a big smile and a hug. (End here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your pregnant.......hes gone....   your pregnant.......hes gone.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your pregnant.......hes gone....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: