Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanade Akanimai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:44 am

Appearance: Long silver hair, purple eyes, short, usually wears ripped jeans and a white tank top

Weapon appearance: she's a Katana (a type of sword) her blade is silver traced with black around the edges and the handle is black with white traces going up it.

Backstory: being the only one in her family born with a weapon gene (due to her grandmothers gene) her family shunned her. They looked at her as an outcast. Her family was very rich and owned a large company by Kanade never got anything nice. She was kept locked up and experimented on like an animal. Until she ran away to Death City, there she covered up her last name, changed her attitude and became a solo weapon.

Other: kana is afraid of snakes and needles. Snakes because she was bit by one when she was little and needles because of the experiments. She has a small tattoo on her wrist of a lotus flower and a necklace with a emerald on it (curtesy of her grandmother) she can be pretty stubborn at times but will fight until the end to protect the ones she loves. She is currently looking for a meister, preferably a swordsmen.
Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:17 am

Three things. First, you need a personallity section, it's importaint when trying to figure out which characters can work with yours. And secondly... IDK if it's suppost to be a mystery, but the Other section says she was experimented on or something? That's kind-of a noteworthy thing to include in the history, to be honest.

But, most importaintly. Have you read the rules? (post your answear)
Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:56 am

Ok thank you, I'm actually new to this site an I'm not quite sure how everything works yet, anyway I will include more detail in the next paragraph and yes I have read the rules just to make sure.

Continuing on history: Kanade's father constantly hated weapon gene humans, he worked on a serium that would get rid of the weapon gene in ones body, he constantly tested his new creations on Kana. Some she was always locked away this was never heard of from anyone else.

Continuing on personilty: she can be bubbly around her friends, happy and cheerful she usually keeps her problems to herself because she hates to burden others. When her friends, school or partner is in danger she will turn dead serious. She will fight until her last breath and she is extremely loyal. A downfall to her personality is that she's easily distracted.
Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 3:59 pm

Ok, it's all good, but are you absolutely sure you read the rules? I don't want to keep asking, but maybe you should look back over the rules before you answear the question?
Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 12:27 am

Oh, I actually have to say it? I thought it was a joke but, whatever, "I love Soul Eater" lol there, don't worry I did double check all the rules and I now know a all the terms and conditions on this site
Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 7:06 am

Lol, yes, it really is how we determine if you've actually read the rules. Anyways, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanade Akanimai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanade Akanimai   Kanade Akanimai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanade Akanimai
Page 1 of 1