Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:45 pm

The morning was nice and cool, a perfect day to go for a jog. The sun was just peaking over the horizon, showing off the day was ready to start. On the mansion grounds, caretakers were everywhere, trimming the bushes, mowing the lawn, and moving decorations around. One of the helpers notice you two, and he walks over to you with a bright smile. He was a rather short man, and a little stout. He had on a plain green T-shirt, as well as black shorts.

Man: Why, hello there younglings. How are you this morning?

Last edited by Jt on March 5th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:00 pm

Kana smiles at him, "I'm fine thank you. How are you?" She asked politely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:28 pm

Akio was busy playing on his tablet the sounds of 8-bit dubstep could be herd until he click the sleep mode button the noise faded and he placed into the gun sling thing he had for it on his belt. He stood there side beside with his two weapons partners Arc and Vixo "We are here from Death City and would like to speak to the owner of the mansion about some business we were sent here on by Lord Death." He brushed off a few stray sparks off his shoulder "Do you mind showing us to the master of the manner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:49 pm

Kana turns, "oh I don't work for the manor," she said waving her hands, "though I'm sure someone else could help you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:05 pm

Arc stood in place by his Meisters side, wearing his mission clothes which consisted of a red long-coat which was tattered near the bottom, giving the impression of flowing flames; underneath the coat he wore a plain black long sleeved shirt and as for his lower half he wore a pair of tough, brown trousers and black combat boots. "Is the master of the house available, anyway?" He asked the man who had greeted them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:20 pm

Kana steps away from the conversation, "I have a kishin to hunt for, so it was nice meeting you!" She bows then runs down the street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:40 pm

Man: I think he meant me, young lass. Anyway, come with me.

He gestured at the three of them to follow, and he walked up the pathway. The pathway was a nice cobblestone walkway which contrasted nicely with the lushes green grass. The fancy design of different animals were carved in the bushes, with an occasional fountain here and there. The Gardener knocked on the front of the door, and in a bit, a man walked out. He was wearing a pretty fancy suit, and had a decent tie to boot. He was rather tall with bright silver hair that matched his smile.

Man: Why hello there, gentlemen and lady. My name is Geoffrey Chaucer, how can I help you today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:42 am

"Mr. Chaucer I am assuming you are the master of this estate and manor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:38 am

Geoff: Yes, I am. Is there anything I can help you young lads with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Here on the behalf of Lord Death back in Death City do you mind if I ask you some questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:13 pm

Geoff: Why of course, sir. Would you and your friend like to come in for a meal? We are having some fine stake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:29 pm

"No thank you Mr. Chaucer I ate before I got here and I'm on a strict diet."Akio glared at Arc waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:18 am

"I'm ok, thank you for offering, sir." Arc politely replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:20 am

Geoff: Your welcome, lads. Come on in, then, let's make ourselves comfortable, shall we?

He waved his hand at you guys, welcoming you in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:32 am

Akko walked in and followed Mr.Chaucer to where he may lead them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:35 am

Geoff brought you to the parlor room, then he sat down in a pretty comfy looking chair. He waved his hand to the couch, indicating you guys to join him in sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:39 am

Akio sat down looking relaxed, cool calm and collected. He was ready to act at the first sing of hostility. "Mr. Chaucer, do you know why we are here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:41 am

Geoff: Well, obviously not to eat. Though, given the fact that you came from Lord Death, I'm gonna say you want to kill me, huh? Would that be a good guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:46 am

Akko nodded "Close but no cigar Mr. Chaucer as I don't really care what Lord Death wants and you know we know your a Kishin egg. We understand that you have been playing a death game with passing by humans who seek refugee and eating their soul. I'm going to ask you why do you play with your food and also to stop it as if you do I don't have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:59 am

"Akio, if we don't kill him, then it won't be a mission complete, will it?" Arc asked as he sat down beside his meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:01 am

"we can just say you ate his soul and kill some other Kishin egg on the way home that is getting on my nerves. It's not like Lord Death ever checks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:05 am

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does check. He has nothing better to do with his days, now does he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:16 am

Geoff: You are also close, but no cigar. See, it's a funny thing, my game. It's a game of gambling. Someone needs food, I let them in to my house. I offer to play a game with them. I say this every time. "You may play this game if you wish. If you win, you can get fabulous prizes, but there are 2 things to be wary of. 1, you will not know what the game is. 2, you bet your soul, which is your life. You can chose to bet something else other then your soul, though if you do, your prizes are not as great as if you bet your soul." Most of the time, they bet their soul, and they lose. Now don't get mad at me for not telling them what the game is. I give them a chance not to play, and a good amount don't play. Those who do usually play though, give into their greed, and they lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:47 am

"Sorry I only ever play a game if I know what I am playing first...I also have never lost a game of any sorts in my life. And the way you put across your gamble you almost made it sound honourable congrats."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:01 am

Geoff: Oh? Does this mean you want to play? Okay then. . . I'll agree to telling you first, but, if you lose, I get all of your souls. But first, tell me this. What are all of your abilities? And I mean special abilities, not ones any human can achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next