Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) Empty
PostSubject: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 1:20 am

Nora walked out of the resturaunt and followed Causper down the street towards the hotel. 'This, and then I head home. I wonder wonder what Drake will say, seeing that he doesn't know where I am.' Nora thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:25 pm

Causper turned around to walk backwards so she could talk to Luna and Nora.

"Please do not be overwhelmed by the building, the gym we have at the hotel is in the first basement level and spans the entire floor excluding the elevator and change rooms in the middle. The room will probably be completely empty when we get there, all the equipment will be put away by now. We have only state-of-the-art equipment, some of it being very expensive so please do not touch anything that wasn't brought out for training practice. And try to behave on your best, we have a reputation to uphold and we don't want anyone's security to mistakenly arrest you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:06 am

Luna nodded"you have nothing to fear from me, I will be on my best behavior. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:00 am

Nora nodded vigourisly. "Yeah," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:38 pm

Nora looked around as it started to snow. "We better hurry inside." He said, shivering because he didn't bring a jacket.

Ooc: im refering to the snow from Alpha and Ida's thread they made. They said it started to snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 12:30 am

Causper looked up to the clouds, still walking backwards for no particular reason. She stuck out her tongue and caught a snowflake.

"You should have brought a jacket Nora, i can't feel the cold at all through my sweater. You're right though."

Causper stopped walking in front of a twenty story tall building that had a lit sign above the door written in a language she knew the other two probably couldn't understand. The hotel, unlike the restaurants and such near by it, had seemingly no windows as they blended in with the rest of the dark exterior.

"We would seem quite ridiculous if we stood outside in the snow rather than going in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 2:47 pm

"yeah, your right." Nora said, running towards the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:22 pm

(OOC: i was trying to wait for Firebug but apparently no post from Luna)

Causper nodded to the doorman who opened the translucent glass doors for the trio and stepped into the well lit and almost eerily empty lobby. Even the staff who worked at the front desk were away, either sent home or elsewhere in the building. Orchestral music could be heard drifting down the marble stairs from the floor above. Causper leaned over the solid oak desk to look at the monitor screens on the other side, few people were anywhere, it seemed, other than the second floor ballroom which was packed with people in elegant masks.

"Looks like my aunt decided to hold a Valentine's party today anyways. Most guests are either on the second floor, out on dates, or in their rooms. Looks like we'll have the gym all to ourselves."

Causper pushed away from the oak desk and walked across the flat blue carpet to hit the down button of one of the old-fashioned elevators, leaning on the wall beside the gold painted metal gate as they waited for an elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ooc: is thread going to be continued? Cause nora is in the infirmary due to a crazy ass kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:47 pm

OOC: Luna/Firebug/Firefly kinda disappeared so if you want to drop it go ahead, also the site allows liquid time so the thread -obviously- would probably be placed before Nora got hospitalized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 12:21 am

Ooc: alright, lets drop it. Its just its been too long since it started, and I dont think it should continue. But I'd like to have a duel between Nora/Drake with Leo/Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:30 pm

OOC: yup, let's let Causper get over her issues with being acidic first though, it's not pleasant to suddenly realize you can chop a man in half as easily as a flick of the wrist. Shall we ask a staff person to archive the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:28 pm

Ooc: yup. Hopefully Oblivion or someone reads this, and if not, just message an admin. And what about Causper and her newfound "reaper chop" ability?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)   Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training at the Hotel (Nora, Causper and Luna. Ask before joining)
Page 1 of 1