Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora's Return [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nora's Return [open] Empty
PostSubject: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 11:17 am

Nora and Drake were walking back to the dorms after some training at the dojo. He had been in a coma-like state for 2 weeks after Dr.Stein removed the black blood from him. Nora hadn't really talked to anyone in a while. Maybe I should go see Gabriel. He's probably worried. "You ok, Nora?" Drake asked. "Yeah, I was just thinking maybe we should go see Gabriel." He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 8:14 pm

ooc: I forget, do any of my charecters besides Gabriel know Nora? I know they have interacted but I forget if they are freinds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 7:25 pm

Ooc: Idk maybe Simon but thats it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 2:11 pm

Simon was walking down the hall, man he was thinking of everyone he ever knew who died. Death seemed to be the only stable thing in his life. "Oh hey Nora! he said trying not to sound gloomy. " How are you, did that operation go well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 8:25 pm

Nora looked up. "Oh yeah. It went great. Thanks....um." "Simon. This is Simon. Sorry his memories a little foggy after all the black blood." Drake finished for Nora. "How are you doing Simon?" They had stooped walking and Nora slumped. He was still weak and in no shape to go on a mission yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 8:11 pm

"Uh... yeah, yeah. Just a little bummed." Said Simon, he wouldent make him listen if he did not want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 8:28 pm

Nora looked up at Simon. "Hey, do you wanna maybe go do some training at the dojo sometime? I could use all I can get." He said. He was training for his test to become a 2 star meister. If he can perfect his soulforce and soul resonance, he might be able to pass. He would be the youngest in his class to become a 2 star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 8:46 pm

"Umm... Yeah sure, I should be free later this week.... You diden't miss Gabriels funeral did you? I diden't see you there..." Said Simon, somone must have told him right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 9:15 am

Drake shook his head at Simon and was waving his as if to say 'don't'. " What?"Nora asked. "What are talking about? Gabriel Mystic?" 'No. It must be another Gabriel. It has to be.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 11:44 am

Simon shook his head and held it awkwardly, wishing he never said so. "Yeah that Gabriel Mystic... Resident source red and alchemist." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 5:36 pm

Nora stood there with a blank face for a few seconds, and then sat down. "N-no. How? It couldn't be..." Drake sat down next to Nora and put his arm around him. "I'm sorry Nora. I was going to tell you, but I didn't know how you'd take it." Drake looked at Simon like it was his turn to say something.

Ooc: how did gabe die? This is news to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 12:54 am

Ooc: Inker dragged him into a black hole after a chase scene through death city and he died in the most Horrible way you have ever seen! Security cameras picked it up though so they know what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:20 am

Ooc: Thats horrible! I'm sorry that you lost such a good character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:40 am

"At least he finished researching the ink first, he was working himself to death on that stuff. He never had a will, but I know you two were close because he talked about you a lot. We could swing by his house if you want a copy of his research."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 9:06 am

Nora shook his head. "N-not right now. I just need to think." He said, a single tear fell down his face. "Where's beetle? I need to speak with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 9:59 am

"Beetle?" Simon asked, he had hardly met the kid. "Oh I don't know."

Ooc: want to send him a pm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 10:57 am

Ooc: yeah ill do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 5:41 pm

"Eh hem, I do believe I heard my NAME SPOKEN?" The lighting would begin to flicker as a rather bombastic voice would be heard. "HOW DARETH THEE TALK ABOUT THE GREAT AND MIGHTY BEETLEGEUSE BEHIND HIS BACK! FOR- Oh wait, just you two. Hold on." Beetle would suddenly appear, the mechanical legs extending from his back holding him to the ceiling. "Yo, whats up? Sorry bout the lights, new device I'm trying out is...well, still buggy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 7:51 pm

Nora lookes up. "Beetle! Thank God you're here! What about Inker Rebellion? How was the research used? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT GABE DIED!?" He was screaming at this point. His face was red and his heart had increased. "Nora, I'm so sorry..." Drake said, he had never seen Nora this angry before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 11:05 pm

Simon could feel Nora's grief, it was doing nothing good to his own. "...It was Inker... I bet he did it...." Simon clenched his fists. "There was a rapid onset thunderstorm, freakishly fast, Gabriel got hit with a bolt of lightning when he was climbing an ice cream truck that was barley off the ground, the same trucks were driving around as well. I can't believe he could do this in this city!" An idea popped into his head, he wanted to join the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora's Return [open]   Nora's Return [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nora's Return [open]
Page 1 of 1