Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(changed the name) The wonder comes out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

(changed the name) The wonder comes out Empty
PostSubject: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:27 am

Gyo-gan had just gotten out of the infirmary, and was on his way home... well, actually to Dante's house to see his fiance. Luckily using his powers it only took him about 10 minutes to get there. "Tamaki, Princess? I am home from the hospital." He said as he came in.

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 5th 2014, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:26 am

Elizabeth had been siting on the couch eating and watching tv when he came in. She struggled to get off the couch dew to her belly . When she got up she walked over to him and hugged him kissing him at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 2:58 pm

He kissed her back. "You sure you should be getting up?" He asked being over protective, as Dante predicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:23 pm

Im fine hun iv been walking around for the past 9 months"Elizabeth smiled brightly at him then her gaze got dark "im sorry about tge...." ehe trails off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:36 pm

"Princess?.... PRINCESS!!!" He panicked pretty much picking her up and placing her on the couch gently. "Y-y-you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:45 pm

Yeah hun im fine, im just sorry about the kishin thing..."she said wondering why he picked her up and places her on the couch

(Do you want her in labor now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:50 pm

(not yet, cause Dante still owes him a punch)

"It's okay, if anything it's good old fashion karma." He said unaware of Hademaru and Dante sneaking up on him. "So is there anything you ne-" he was interrupted by a very powerful fist, and the hilt of a really fast blade to the back of the head. He went flying[size=13.333333969116211] through the floor and into some basement.[/size]

[size=13.333333969116211]"BAKA!" They both yelled.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:52 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed at dante and hademaru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 3:55 pm

Hademaru went down stairs, and carried up a very much so surprised Gyo-gan. "Hey when did we get a basement?" He asked.

"Recently installed for certain reasons." Dante said. She turned towards Elizabeth. "So how is he doin?" She asked, referring to Tamaki.

(when ever you feel like it now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:02 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her."I think hes doing good he hasnt kicked in a while thou its starting to worry me."then she gave a low hiss and closed her eyes when she opened her eyes she sighed."and every now and then I get this sharp pain up my spine and its starting to be very frequent and painful. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:04 pm

Dante sat there for a bit. "By any chance have you felt anything in side you cramp,or squeeze, or something like that?" She asked nervously, as in the back ground Gyo-gan attempted to stand up and slipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:10 pm

Umm yeah every time."she said looking at her."why"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:10 pm

"how far apart are they?" She asked. "this is very important okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:14 pm

Oh I dont know 15 -20 minutes, why your starting to scare me dante."she said looking a bit panicked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:16 pm

"It basically decides if you are going into labor or not." She said. "When you have your next one let me know and i'll time it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:22 pm

I thought they were cramps like I had other times, but ill let you know" she said sitig down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

(time skip to the end of her timing the next ones?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:54 pm

Elizabeth looks at her panicked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:16 pm

"yep, your going into labor." She said, causing Gyo-gan to bolt up. "Where is Chaos?"

"RIGHT HERE!" Chaos yelled, startling Gyo-gan, who still wasn't used to his teleportation abilities. "So, lets get started!" (time skip of dooooooom)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:21 pm

Elizabeth layed in bed she was covered in a sheen of sweat. She held takumi in her arm smileing down at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:28 pm

Gyo-gan was still pacing outside, before coming in dragging Hademaru, who had fainted multiple times. He saw Tamaki in her arms, immediately dropping Hademaru and running over looking at the crying baby. "He's here... HE HERE!!!" He screamed jumping up and down like a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:00 pm

Shhhhhhhhh" elizabeth exclaimed as she looked up at him with a smile as she held there son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:03 pm

"sorry." He whispered. "you okay?" he asked. "need anything? anything at all?"

Hademaru stood up again, looked at the baby before making the comment. "It's so... squishy looking.... did i look like that.

"1st of all yes." Dante said. "Second..." she said as she Gib Slapped him.

Chaos looked at Gyo-gan. "Hey could i talk to you after this, there is something we need to discuss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:05 pm

No im fine thank you im just a bit tired. Would you like to hold him." Elizabeth smiled at him sweetly (might be gone for a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:23 pm

"sure." He said holding his arms out for the child. "Come here Tamaki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(changed the name) The wonder comes out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next