Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(changed the name) The wonder comes out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

Elizabeth smiled and habded him to hatter with a bright proud smile as she layed back with a tired sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:48 pm

Gyo-gan held him rather nervously but held it close. "Hey there Tamaki. What do it yah think of daddy?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:32 pm

That hes the most amazing man in the world."Elizabeth muttered under her breath her eyes closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 7:37 pm

Gyo-gan leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Thanks." He said. He looked over at Dante, then whispered in her ear. "Sweetie, you think, since she helped out so much, Dante can be his god mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:26 pm

Elizabeth smiled and nodded"yes, she helped me so much I would love it if she would be the god mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Psst, Dante. Elizabeth has something she wants to ask you." He said as he left Tamaki and walked out with chaos.

Dante looked at Elizabeth with a smile. "Yes Liz?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:03 pm

Elizabeth looked at her sleepy and tired "me and hetter were thinking because you have helped so much and I trust you with my life. We wanted to know if you would like to be takumis god mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:14 pm

Dante looked at Tamaki, then back to Elizabeth. "I would be honored. Thanks." She said, then hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:17 pm

Elizabeth hugged her with a smile. "I am so tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:34 pm

"You better rest." She said. Suddenly Chaos appeared on the ceiling, falling head first onto the floor, causing Tamaki to laugh. He began feeling around for a needle connected to a blood pack. "Whoopsie! Looks like I still need to work on my aim." He said be four leaving through the door. In a few minutes, a very tired Gyo-gan came in to the room. "Mind if I snuggle?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:50 pm

Elizabeth looks to her son when he laughs. Then she looks at dante then hatter"yeah im gonna rest now, and ofcourse baby come lay down with me I have missed you. Are you okay what is wrong"Elizabeth asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:03 pm

"I just gave one pint of blood, and that tires you out." He explained as he lied down next to Elizabeth, Tamaki in between them. "Love you Princess." He said as he began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:09 pm

Why did you give blood?"she murmured quietly snuggling into him with tamaki held gently between them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:23 pm

Paying Chaos for helping with Tamaki." He explained. "Apparently when Yami is in control, my body's blood becomes this special black blood thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:34 pm

Oh, okay I cant wait to meet him.but that will wait till tomorrow im tired."she said closing her eyes and nuzzling hatter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:45 pm

Gyo-gan nuzzled her back, and Tamaki crawled in between, getting comfortable. Gyo-gan rubbed his head "night Tamaki, night Elizabeth." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:50 pm

Night "Elizabeth murmured before falling into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:51 pm

(End?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:01 am

Sure were you want to go from here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:03 am

basically I say we should wait considering we just roll play 9 monthsand we should let others catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:04 am

Yeah, your right we should wait a bit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:08 am

(Wanna chat in the cb in a few minutes?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:10 am

Yeah sure
))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (changed the name) The wonder comes out   (changed the name) The wonder comes out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(changed the name) The wonder comes out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2