Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:32 pm

As the night kept going, June wandered around the allyways looking for someone to take while she was alone. She finally managed to find two more people who she easilly took care of, storing one soul and eating the other one as she had been doing. She leaned up against a wall to catch her breath after everything that happened. This city was so quiet at night.... The Kishin Egg just stood there, letting the calm of the moment set in. Then, she slowly turned her head to one of the exits of the ally as she heard some footsteps. Someone was coming. Immediatly, she ran off around one of the corners and waited. There's no way she'd be able to get away without them suspecting her, not this close to the scene of the murder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:16 pm

ooc: isnt june a meister? i thought only weapons could eat souls.

Drake continued to walk into the alley. He could't see June but he knew she was there. "It's alright, June. I'm not here to hurt you." Drake said. he was afraid that she would attack him, but he couldn't show fear. That would show that she had power over him, and she would use that power. He could tell she had been eating souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:31 pm

Sugar remained on June's shoulder, apparently undetected. She heard someone else coming and was afraid it might be a man so she quickly fluttered off of June and landed high up on a nearby building. When the man spoke out loud to the kishin egg, sugar folded her wings and tried to be as small as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:08 pm

(OoC: Anyone can eat souls and become a Kishin Egg. Heck, there's a werewolf in one of the SE games that ate souls. It messed up his werewolf abilities and got him stuck in his wolf-form, but it happened. Just because Asura was a Kishin who ate his weapon, it doesn't mean that all Kishin have to do that. In fact, Asura seems to be the only known Kishin in the series who even uses a living weapon. And June ate souls in the previous thread as well, in case you didn't notice. Sorry for the mini-rant, I just wanted to make sure that point was absolutely clear because people have argued with me over it before.)

----------------------------------------------------------

She quickly recognized Nora's weapon's voice. She couldn't fight his resonance alone if it came down to it. June quickly decided to be a little cautious in this situation, unsure exactly what he really intended to do. She crouched over, pushing the sword slightly out of it's sheath with her thumb to try and see through the reflection.

"I'm only going to talk to Nora." The Kishin Egg announced, letting them know where she was with her voice. "If you're not here to fight then keep your weapon at the entrence to the ally. I've seen what you two can do together.... As soon as he's gone, I'll put down my sword and... we'll just see what happens...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:14 pm

ooc: ok, just making sure. lets continue.

Drake continued to walk down the alley. He was about to round the corner when June's soul wave length increased. He stopped, backing up while carefully looking around the corner. "June, its ok, I won't hurt you. I'll see if I can get Nora, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:45 pm

Wait, Nora wasn't with him? She stared through the reflection of the blade, using an ability she was born with to see through a nearby puddle as well. Yeah, he was definatly alone.... "No, it's fine." June slowly stepped out of the shadows in front of the weapon, keeping her hands up for a moment so he didn't think she was going to attack as soon as she was out. He could probably still partially transform, but as long as she had her own sword she wouldn't be at a dissadvantage.

"I hope you're not here to try and convince me to come back...." She mentioned, trying to figure out why he wasn't trying to just kill her on-sight. If it was anyone else, she would probably have already died. Maybe he wanted to try and figure out why she left or appologize for trying to kill her earlier with Nora? It was a long shot but... it wasn't impossible.... "I don't want to fight you, but I havn't changed my mind since the last time we met."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:49 pm

Drake was surprised she came out of the shadows to talk. "I-I want to know why you killed that man in the graveyard. Why have you continued to kill?" Drake asked, still a little fearful. "I was wondering, that if you came back and turned yourself in, Lord Death might go easy on your punishment, considering all that you've been through..." Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Hmmm........." June turned her head to the side and put her hand on her chin, as if she was completely lost in thought. Deeply contemplating the situation. "Nope!" She responded in a supprisingly cheery tone. He seemed to really believe she could come back but she knew better. At this point, she was responsible for 25 seperate murders. Lord Death would destroy her as soon as she had the chance unless she had the right bargening chip. And even then, June didn't want to go back to being a frightened failure of a meister again. Out here, she had the freedom to do whatever she wanted!

"You just have no idea how relieving it is for me to finally just be whatever. I don't want to be Lord Death's puppet anymore. There's not really much else to it." She smiled slightly, a little flattered he cared enough to try and talk her back to the academy. "Just... trust me, one day, when you're older, you'll understand what I mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:26 pm

Drake was taken aback by what she said. He imagined her to brake down and cry, apologizing for what she did. "Well, I can't just let you leave. But I'm not in the mood for a fight. I'll let you go for now, but next time we meet, things will be different." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Let me go?" A sly smile crossed June's face. "I don't know, it seems more like you're running away because you don't have your meister with you." She wasn't really sure where she was going with this, but the words just kept flowing out anyways as June just went with it. "I thought you were going to try and convince me at any cost. The next time we meet, I'll probably have a really dangerous Kishin ability for you to deal with and Zeph will have become a more powerful Dark Weapon." She shrugged, turning around.

"Whatever, it's your choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:39 am

Drake just stood there. He was certain what June said was true, that her kishin abilities will enhance, but him and Nora will be ready. He needed to become a death scythe if he is to face June again. "Don't expect our resonance to be the same next time." he said, walking away.

'I wonder, if me becoming a death scythe will make much of a difference against her reflection and kishin abilities.' he thought. If Drake is to become a Death Scythe, he and Nora better get started.

Last edited by Crona477 on March 9th 2014, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:42 am

(OoC: Uhh... June isn't walking away..... She's just standing there and waiting.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:49 am

Ooc:well she turned around, so i figured... i'll edit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:02 am

(OoC: In hindsight, I should have made that a bit more clear. Ehh, not much I can post, so I'll just wait.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:36 pm

She waited in the allyway for several minutes after he left before finally leaving. Letting her memories of the DWMA sink in as she walked. The academy was nice, but this was just something she needed to do for herself.... It was kind-of supprising how easilly she could stay awake dispite how late it was now. It must be her ability working. Absorbing all the new blood that was flowing through her veins.

The next few people she saw were nothing noteworthy. Lowlives and scum that thought they'd be safe to hang around in the dark. She quickly killed four of them, nearly beheading one. Then, she ate two souls, storing away the other two. A new power was close to being unlocked, having killed 14 people total and storing 7 souls for Zeph. As soon as they could meet up again, they would split the remaining souls to make sure they were at the same level. June just hoped he was having as good of a run as she was right now........ If anything happened to him while they were alone, she would just have to be able to move on and find a way to get revenge on whoever's responsible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:03 pm

A feeling of exhaustion swept over June as she ate finally killed the next 4 people. It was almost too easy, but too much work to keep up for much longer. The steel of her sword was dyed red with thier blood as she stored away their remaining souls and drained the bodies. It was about time she finally went somewhere safe.... Her old home. She just hoped the DWMA didn't care about her until she could find something more secure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:58 pm

ooc: this thread is dead, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:35 pm

(OoC: Yeah, now it's dead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Open)   A New Beginning (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2