Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) Empty
PostSubject: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 7:11 pm

1/6/16
8:05 PM
California
Just after https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4730-time-to-hit-the-road-private

After a long day of riding Keiko would lead her brother to 'The Tiregrove Diner & Bar', a lonely little building that would probably have cruddy lighting at night time. After arriving there wasn't even a motorcycle in sight, so to burn some time the two could investigate some other places, check out the area, talk to some of the employees, check the security footage, or something else (Your choice Jac). Regardless of their methods the two would probably find that a pretty violent trio of people had been frequenting this place pretty often, and, while they were never witnessed doing anything supernatural, their tenacity and grit made them seem like they could very well be kishin eggs.

A little further investigation would reveal their names to be Leona, King, and Griff. While it is unlikely that these were their real names, their identity carried a lot of weight in this town. They call themselves the Pride of the Asphalt Cruncher's, and they became the muscle that skyrocketed the AC's ability to rapidly claim turf and grow in size. Their arrival in the gang 8 months ago matches up perfectly with the dissolution of the Raven, and since then there have been many deaths in the city covered up as missing persons or suicides for fear of the Pride's wrath. It is these three that are probably Keiko and Yemi's best bet at finding the Ravens, taking out the kishin eggs, and saving the witch Penelope.

Around 8:05 the three would walk into the diner. The two men and one woman wouldn't cause too much trouble, but simply their presence in the room caused a delicate silence to fall over the room. The hiss of succulent burgers on a grill, the slight drip of water from the beer tap, and the occasional mouth-breather were able to pervade through the silent room for a moment. The man named King would walk up to the restaurant's (quite recently) vacant bar, his large belly hanging over his pants and slightly out of his ever-so-slightly too small shirt. He snorted inwards through o too large nostrils before quickly wiping his nose with his thumb and index finger. He waited 5 seconds or maybe six before he slammed his hand onto the bar causing a bottle of alcohol that was placed a little more haphazardly than the other bottles that decorated the wall that separated the restaurant from the kitchen to fall. "Where in Samhain is the damn bartender!"

A little wooden panel embedded in the wall would slide open and a sheepish lanky man in a white uniform with really thin blue stripes and a matching paper hat would say, "Wawa wa wa. *ahem* Wa One minute sirs, ma'am. We are preparing your usual order, um, right now." the unbroken silence from the onlookers began to almost fester as they were to scared to even eat lest they scrape their plates and anger one of the Pride.

(OOC: other than dialogue, I think I am going to give you free reign on Keiko for most of this thread (as I can't see any reason why she wouldn't cooperate), and I will focus on using the kishin eggs. I struggle too many characters characters with different goals, and it often makes it hard for me to come up with posts that I feel do each character justice. Feel free to have our two characters be introduced to the scene however you want, Surprise me! I will roll with the punches. I will post any abilities that I make for these kishin eggs in a spoiler at the bottom of the post it is used in. I assume since they are being used against us they don't need to be approved as long as they are relatively balanced. If any readers wish to join We would appreciate a PM first.)
Back to top Go down

Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:00 pm

Yemi walks into the bar, leaving his helmet on. Why he was just about to pull it off when he saw that three familiar people from the information they had gather before this mission were sitting in this very bar. He tightened his grip against his sister, somewhat of a tell that he always had before a fight. He flourished her as he walked rough the doors. First one of the three to turn around would get a lightning bolt straight to the heart, the most effective way to put any man down. His fingers smoking like a gun. Regardless if any of them turned around and he was force to open fire, he'd say. "You've done enough here, my name is Yemi Ukko of the DWMA. You will tell me everything you know about the AC gang and I will consider your unconditional surrender." He said flatly, holding his sister ready to fight. He had not a drop of fear in him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 9:01 pm

The lanky man would, out of curiosity, turn after hearing the door open up. He saw a new face and he opened his mouth to utter an insult, but before he had time to speak he was attacked by the Ukko twins. Golden wings burst from his back to block the blast of lightning. They were aglow like flame, but they were tangible enough to block the blast that Yemi sent at him."I'll take care of this brat" Griff would charge at the meister attempting to knock him through he glass doors that he entered while the other two complacently waited for their meal to arrive.

Griff's golden glowy things:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 9:10 am

(OH MY GOD I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATION I'M SO SORRY.)
Yemi would quickly step to the side, over a year of constant battle having trained his reactions to attacks. With instinct and technique he immediately stabbed at the man with the sharp edge of his sister. The point aimed just to where it could slide between the bones of his arm. Should he succeed he would blast him with electrical power. These people were not to be underestimated, it seemed that the assumption that they were Kishin egg's was right.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 6:29 pm

.(Ooc: You're fine mine haven't been consistently working either. I also kinda, maybe forgot about this thread)

Ill prepared for Yemi's quick movements, the kishin egg took the blow to the arm. His forward momentum would pull Keiko along as the duo discharged enough lightning into his arm to cause it major burns.  Griff would yell in pain as the electricity surged through his body, but he was not out for the count he would attempt to swat the twins away with his wing. Smoke appeared at the entry point of the wound, and he didn't look like he could take much more of this. If he missed with the wing the heavy, ephemeral mass would seemingly dissolve in the air as Griff lost his focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 9:28 am

Yemi, not willing to let go of his sister during the middle of a fight. Raised his arm at the last second to attempt to brace himself against the flaming wing. It crashed into his side and the meister shirked back. That bruise was no doubt going to feel very nice later. Heart pounding with adrenalin Yemi took a step towards the other two people that he was here to interrogate. Taking his sister hilt in both hands and with a grunt of effort he flung Griff directly into them. A moment later, after a couple pants he spoke. "We refuse to be ignored by you!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 10:01 pm

Not expecting their comrade to be losing to a few kids the other two kishin eggs were completely shocked that Griff was being rag-dolled around. So much so in fact that they were unable to move as their partner was flung into them from across the room. Eyes wide as her comrade was about a foot a way, Leona raised her foot above her head and kicked him upwards redirecting the force that Yemi sent their way. Griff flew through the ceiling landing on the roof dazed and disoriented. Leona Jumped forward towards Yemi and Keiko with her hand cocked back in a superman punch as she easily cleared the distance between them in a single leap. "Yemi I did something seem off about that kick to you also seem a bit off. Be careful really careful of this punch." When she got to Yemi she would send a punch at him that would be strong enough to knock the duo outside. King leaned forward and disappeared with a dash of speed.

Leona:

King:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 10:50 pm

Yemi saw the woman coming straight at him, he did not want to get hit again. So he reacted fast. Sending a jolt of snake lightning through the floor in a radius all around him just as she got close. He counted on this stunning her as he took his sister in both hands, quickly spiraled around and tried to hit her with it like an electrified baseball bat at very high speeds. Aiming for the chest so the electricity could go to her heart. Which was the most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 11:17 pm

As Leona approached the Sphere of electricity, she punched upwards and she began moving towards the ceiling. "Yemi that was a good call, but stay attentive." In a burst of amazing speed King would be directly behind Yemi within a fraction of a second, but his punch would actually be noticeably slower revealing his lack of martial training. King would see if he could get past the field of electricity with his extreme speeds.

Leona:

King:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)   Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Rubber: what has no beginning/end/middle (Open)(rated T to M for LGV)
Page 1 of 1