Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:37 pm

"Isn't it a nice day?" The engine from a vespa rasped as the rider twisted its handles to pick up speed, but unfortunately the driver wasn't really paying attention, but rather waving at pedestrians which she ended up endangering anyway. The driver hung partially off the vehicle waving happily as other pedestrians ran hastily out of the way in fear. Confused by this the driver finally took of her yellow helmet and looked around questionably at the scene, her wolf like ears twitching while her tail swished back and forth in curiosity.  "Tough crowd...." The driver known as Misa muttered, finally putting her attention back onto the road where she narrowly missed a large pickup truck, but that didn't stop her from skidding at the sudden avoidance into a nearby lamppost. DONG as she made contact with the outside fixture, her eyes swirling around in confusion. "Some wild ride...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:19 pm

Nalik walked by slowly on the side of the street. It looked like there was some form of crash? Stuff like that didn't really intrest him. There were very few times when an accident was the direct result of a Kishin or Dark Weapon involving themselves with it. Most of them were either too mad to think about messing with the vehicle or smart enough to come up with a more foolproof way to kill people.

But, once he realized what was lying in the crash, his eyes widened as he slowly walked back. Red hair with... ears? She didn't seem to be a witch, but she definatly wasn't human. "Damnit...." Nalik muttered to himself, keeping his own ears hidden in his hat while his sharp teeth were covered by his scarf. If this woman turns out to be a damn witch.....

The meister made his way over to the mysterious woman, kneeling over as he extended her arm to try and help her up. "You think you hit it hard enough?" He mentioned, slightly sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:29 pm

"Hm..." Misa's vision was still rather blurry from making sudden contact with that lamppost at her carelessness, and the words she would further speak came out somewhat slurred...hopefully she doesn't have a concussion, she's bad enough as is. "Shorry shir, lemme just shcheck for a moment..." She turned around and poked the lamppost, admittedly disappointed that it was still upstanding, even if it is just barely. and practically crooked. "Nope! Looksh like it can shtake shome more punishhhhment." She shook her head to get ahold of her speech, and grabbing the unknown man's arm as a gesture to help her get back on feet. "Thanks for your concern!" She said more ethusiastically, her irish accent now easier to make out without the voice crippling slur. She twitched her ears to try to pick up if anybody else is present, or if this guy is alone, as if he came with someone else she'd assumed that perhaps he was there to jump her, or rob her or..."YOUR NOT HERE TO GRAB ME AND BLAST ME OFF TO PLANET X ARE YOU?!...wait nevermind...is it my debt I owe to malletspace? Or...maybe...Gah! I spoke too much..." She seemingly took out a roll of tape from nowhere and taped her mouth shut in an X, as a sweatdrop rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:46 pm

"What? Malletspa-" Nalik blankly starred at her. Well, there were plenty of insane people in this world, but maybe she was still just a little loopy from the accident. She did hit her head pretty hard.... As soon as he got over the absurdity of her little rant, the Inu sighed before forcably ripping the tape off of her mouth. "Please don't do that, you look like a damn torture victem or something!" He mentioned, slightly conserned that she may have suffered serious brain damage. "Whatever.... If you can remember, I just want to know one thing...." He wanted to ask but wasn't exactly sure how to do it so soon. "Did you come from one of the tribes, or are you another witch?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:11 am

"!!!!!" Misa tried to hold back her screams, but couldn't be able to, as the pain from having the tape ripped forcibly off her mouth brought her to tears. But she needn't want to make it seem to this newcomer that she was a nut that couldn't take anything...but just a nut was fine. So to combat her screams, she took out a bottle and breathed her screams into it, and then threw it at a nearby car, forcing people to turn their  hands in suspicion to the screams that the erupted from the broken glass. "I'm sorry? What were you saying? Tribes? Witches? I'm neither! I'm a labrat! I was made this way! I mean...I wasn't born this way....some dude just made me part wolf! And I kinda like it personally! What about you! Are you a labrat too?" She rocked back and forth as she was no on her vespa once again, looking deeply at Nalik, anxious to learn more about this mystery person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:58 am

"What? No, I guess...." Nalik sighed, unsure what to say to this woman. Between the wreck and the bottle-throwing she was starting to draw a crowd of people. He didn't want to talk about his race in front of all the people showing up. He quickly put his arm around her shoulder to try and make it look like they knew eachother and lead her out of the crowd before continuing with their discution. Finally, the meister took off his hat to reveal his wolf ears.

"It's a long story. My family started out the same way you did. As witch experiments... at least, that's what is implied in the legend of how the tribe came to be and won it's freedom. People decended from the Inu tribes just don't have the same magical fingerprint that witch experiments have, though. It's... a bit complicated...." The Inu looked to the side for a moment before returning his focus to her. "Are you sure you're alright after all of that? The crash DID knock you senseless for a moment!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:59 pm

"OOoooh cool ears!" But shortly afterwards, while still involuntarily walking alongside the meister, it was like she went into a daze, her eyes having a weird glaze as she stared into space and drew a blank. Wait.....aren't I supposed to be doing something? I think that guy is talking...should I be listening? But it might be soooooo boring...but despite her inner questioning, she did manage to catch bits and pieces, such as how some inuyasha tribe or something were related to witches and the magical fingerprint doesn't pass through time and space...needless to say she was rather lost. "Me? Oh yeah I'm fine, I went through worse....I think. I mean, crashing is not really a huge deal for me though y'know? And um....I didn't come from a witch experiment...at least I don't think I did. There was just the nice guy who turned us into this. He was like Cheese and Egg or something like that...I dunno it was awhile ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:48 pm

Nalik shook his head slightly. She wasn't even aware that it was a witch? Maybe she took some brain damage after all in that crash? Or was she just so dumb that she didn't put the pieces together? He didn't want to insult the only person he's ever met that was the same as him. And she reminded him so much of someone that was once close to him....

"Yeah, that nice guy was probably a witch. Really wish you would have known about the tribes, though.... It's hard to gather information on them." He put his hat back on and took a step away from her, giving the woman some room to breathe just in case she was acting wierd because she felt uncomftrable in this situation. "Are there others like you that were experimented on, or were you his only one?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:06 pm

"Ooooooooh yeah! Lots of people! I mean...I don't quite remember exactly...I wanna say over 20...We lived with him in the longest! Me and my sister both! We saw many people! Some of them left, others didn't, some of them looked weird, others died. Me and my sister though, he didn't kill us! All he kept rambling about was 'perfection, the perfect life form'" For the last part of her personal essay, she put on a random dress suit and bared her teeth like fangs, spiking her hair up for a moment before shaking it off. "Then when he came here, we came with him, and he just dumped us. Y'know, nothing huge....sorry, if I was uh...y'know. Just talking....I have the tendency to just talk a lot." She walked closer to him, eyeing at his hat before snatching it off and throwing it up, poking at his ears while laughing to herself. "HA! You look some sort of half werewolf or something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 7:32 pm

A sizable group of animal-human hybrids? Just what the heck was that witch trying to do? And what the heck did he mean by 'perfect'? If he was trying to replicate Inu then they'd still have to deal with the downsides of their new features....

"Hey!" Nalik shouted as the woman took his hat and tossed it into the air. Without giving a crap about her, he nearly shoved her over to catch his hat before it landed in a muddy puddle. "Watch it next time!" He barked, clearly angered at what had happened. "Someone really importaint to me gave me this hat before they died and you almost ruined it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:45 pm

"!!!" Misa was shoved aside by the inu dog ninja guy, and flailed in slow motion before regaining her balance....was that really necessary. Her immediate intention was to scold him, perhaps stating that her being shoved was not in order...even if she did take his hat. But she was stopped as he explained that the hat was actually given to him by someone special of his. "Oh..." She said quietly, looking down sheepishly to the ground, now feeling extreme guilt, a rare occurrence that she actually regrets being immature in any way. "I'm sorry...I didn't know...I was just...playing around y'know...when you did that...it reminded me of how my sister would treat me sometimes..." Her ears as well as her tail drooped, to signify her rather rapid change of mood. All she was hoping that he wouldn't be a buzzkill, like Sora or worse...her sister...ewwwwwww.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:32 pm

He sighed, not sure how to react. He felt bad about how her sister made her feel, but, as intresting as she was, family relations wasn't his problem or something he was ever especially good with. Although, it did intrest him a little bit. Maybe he could help her with something after all?

"You didn't know." Nalik mentioned, his voice calming down quite a bit. "But if your sister makes you feel like that all the time, then there's something going on." He snapped his neck to the side before putting his hat back on. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to stand up for yourself every once in a while? It just seems, to me, like your sister's pushing you around." That, or she's goofy at the wrong moments. But Nalik decided to try and take the option he could potentially help her with and see how she responded.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:47 pm

"Well...Messae kinda takes care of stuff. She's more serious and doesn't really...have fun. I mean...I'm fine with, we have fun sometimes like sisters should...but I can't help but feel a bit...whats the word...squashed. Yeah, like my fun is squashed! She can be a killjoy." She rolls her eyes as she finished her statement, her ears and tail moving to a more neutral position than before, but her ears twitched irritably while she talked about it. But it was something to think about...was she really allowing herself to be pushed around, and was her just following her sister's "orders" was just an excuse to hide it all? A FACADE?! "Maybe I am allowing her to push me around...but I'm fine with it really!" But you aren't! Shut up me! No! MAKE ME! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE Fine...have it your way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:04 pm

"......." Ok, so she probably was going goofy at the wrong times, then. He wasn't really sure what he wanted from her anymore. There didn't seem to be anything else she knew about the witch, and it's completely disconnected from the Inu tribes and any past relations. There didn't seem to be anything else he could do here... unless............

"Do you think it would be possible for me to meet the nice man who changed you?" Nalik mentioned, not really caring about the topic that was previously brought up. "Maybe there could be some connection to the actual tribes for him to base his experiments off of? Or some reason for him to mimmic their traits?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:27 pm

"I don't know where he is anymore..when he brought us here he kicked us out and left us for...dead? I think that's the way I should put it. But to be honest...I'm not sure. I mean, in his lab he had a bunch of other stuff. Like at noe point he had a man who walked out of there with the hump of a armadillo...well more like rolled, but I'm not sure if he chose trips specifically." It really made her curious on why he was so curious. Wait, didn't he mention something about an inu tribe? Really how did you catch that? I DUNNO WHILE YOU WERE BUSY DAZING I ORGANIZED IT FOR YOU! Oh really, thanks me! No problem. SERIOUS FACE! She cringed up her face, attempting to emulate that of a serious person, something she honestly wanted to be, but it was somewhat hard for her to be, as she claimed it was something...too boring. "You want to know as if to see if it has something to do with your Inu tribe's origins doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:15 pm

Nalik looked her in the eyes as he spoke, slightly dissapointed that the guy who had some answears dissapeared. "Not exactly. I know the legend of the Inu's orgins, but as intresting as it is, it's irrelevant now. But, for reasons I don't understand, I was rejected from one of the tribes earlier than I could remember and forced to live on my own. I've been searching for anything that can help me find one for a while now, just so I could understand where I came from."

He sighed, crossing his arms. "But the Inu tribes are ellusive. Outside of some legends and a few known customs, information's hard to come by. Sometimes I think that they've been extinct for a while.... But, every now and then, I come across something that indicates that they exist." Nalik's eyes moved more to her ears now, focusing on the distinctive feature. "Something like you. It could be coincidence that the witch who made you happened to stumble across something similar to the traditional Inu design, but I believe it's similar enough that he just might have visited one of the Tribes in the past. And, if he can lead me there, I could have finally gotten some answears after all this time."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:16 am

He was rejected. Yeah I can clearly hear that. You done being serious yet? I at least have to try and help this guy, I'll be serious later. Fine....buzzkill She stared at him as he spoke, feeling some sort of sympathy for Nalik, but it was only partial as she wasn't quite sure if perhaps there was a reason he was banished? Or perhaps is she looking deeper into this than she should. "Well...I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not affiliated to any...Inu tribes..." Wow a big word, proud of yourself? HEY I CAN SOUND SMART IF I WANT TO! Then whats the square root of pi? STOP MAKING THINGS HARD ON PURPOSE! She clenched her fist and hid it behind her back as she tried to ignore the argument with herself in growing frustration. "But....if it means a lot to you, I guess I can help you out somehow. Maybe that Jean guy does know! I can find him. Hold on." She took out a little car beeper, with one key attached and a yellow oddly shaped beeper with four buttons: Lock, Unlock, Alarm, and the lat one being the oddest with it only reading HERE in all rainbow letters and took up most of it. Misa pressed the HERE button, and a beep could be heard a distance away as well as the sound of screeching tires, and a few seconds later her vespa hurried to their location, sending a man flying who just happened to be walking by and parking next to Nalik. "There we go! I installed the part myself! And it works!" She jumped into the chair and revved up the engine and slapped on her helmet. "We can find him! Cmon! Ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:19 pm

Nalik looked, awkwardly, at the woman and her car. She just crashed a few minutes ago and was clearly not mentally stable. Did he really trust her to lead him to the location of some guy that may have the answears to a relatively pointless memory of his past? Well, on the other hand, he didn't exactly have anything better to do.... Sure, why not?

The Inu walked over to the front of her Vespa. "Yeah, if we're doing this than I'm driving. I'm not going to ride on the back of this... thing.... Just shout directions as we go."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:08 pm

NOW SHES MINE! NO ONE TOUCHES HER! Calm down....NOOOO! Misa sighed and looked up at Nalik, lifting up her helmet visor. "I prefer if I drove it really...I mean, I can be a good driver. Just excuse that time I crashed it and I can assure you!" She put her fingers into a a crevice in the front of the vehicle, lifting it up to reveal a large keypad, and pressed a random onslaught of number combinations, her finger moving from one to the next in rapid succession, forcing it to flip over and exposing a large red button which she promptly slammed her fist on. "There. Dog Mode activated. I put this into the vespa just for laughs! It wasn't that hard really," The Vespa shook and moved closer on it own to Nalik before growling. "There there boy! He's a friend!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 5:02 pm

Cautiously, Nalik just backed away. What kind-of person does that? Just the fact that she had a dog mode on her scooter was already insulting, but it cemented in his mind that this woman was just plain nuts. There's no way she'd be able to help.

"There's no way. I'm just going to leave and try to forget this ever happened." Then, true to his word, the Inu just walked away and tried to forget about this incident.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 5:34 pm

See what happens when I'm not serious? Oh come on, you loved doing that! I did, but still! Fine you buzzkill, go save your little friend. "I will!" She quickly pushed the button on the dashboard of the Vespa which deactivated the "Dog Mode," and slowly drove the vehicle next to Nalik, looking over at him with a more solemn, almost disappointed expression. Maybe I should tell him. No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. DAMMIT ALMOST HAD YOU! Nope. Yes. Yes. Nope...Dammit! Nes. STOP THAT! "Listen Nalik, you might think I came off as a bit crazy...and I'm sorry if I made you mad, but you must understand...I kinda prefer to act this way personally...I mean, I just think its funner...but if you want me to be serious I can. I really want to help you man." She jumped into the back part of the scooter, and cleared her throat. "Auto pilot!" The vespa then went to a more calming pace, as Misa looked at Nalik once again. "Cmon! Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)   A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Howl(Me and Deth)
Page 1 of 1