Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) Empty
PostSubject: Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)   Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:01 am

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Grayson, Elric/Daniel

Meister: Gracie Knox

Weapon Form: An onyx (black) ancient Egyptian khopesh (hook-like sword) with golden lining on the hilt.

Love Interest: Etta Crieg

Appearance: Elric/Daniel has reasonably long black colored hair that is in a fencers pony tail in combat. He has deep blue eyes and is surprisingly tall with an average weight. He wears a black trench coat over a white tee-shirt with a black skull that says RoCK LivES FoRevER. He always wears navy blue pair of jeans. He has a most likely illegal tattoo of the Egyptian god Anubis on the upper right of his back. 

Personality: Elric/Daniel happens to have multiple personality disorder. His main personality has a very relaxed vibe about him and just doesn't seem to care. However, if you push him hard enough, he will eventually snap... you. He doesn't generally trust anyone unless they have done something to personally assist him. He will be willing to physically throw himself at someone if they insult something/someone that he likes. If you don't insult him, he is generally a nice person. His secondary personality is nearly opposite his regular personality. Daniel is more ridiculous, random, happy and funny. He is easier to trust than the other, and is not as quick to anger and doesn't usually result to violence. they share the same memory, but look at everything differently. There is no physical difference when the personality changes.

History: His parents, being murdered by a notorious witch in the area, Scarabin the Scarab Witch, awakened his weapon blood in the middle of a busy town. He was sent to an orphanage in Cairo, but everyone else insulted him because of his weapon blood.  Because if this, he had no friends for most of his life. He ran away from the orphanage when he was 10 and lived on the street, obviously not helping his friend situation, and remained on the street for another 5 years and evaded capture. During those five years, he came to an important conclusion. If you can't get friends, create one. He slowly developed schizophrenia, more specifically, multiple personality disorder. His new persona, Daniel, started what seemed like controlling his body. They were still two completely different people, just in the same body. Once he stowed away on a ship, it took him to Japan, where he inevitably learned of the DWMA. After hesitation, he decided to attempt to enroll. Ever since he met Grace, Daniel has slowly been disappearing.

Miscellaneous: Elric does not decide when Daniel appears. He can often be seen talking to himself. :farao: 

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Spyder on August 9th 2014, 7:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)   Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:54 pm

Ok, I really like this character! There's not really anything bad I can point out, his personallities are fairly intresting, his history gives some depth to the character in the form of how his split personallities came to be as well as some good motivation to join the DWMA, and it opens up the possibillities of a witch character in the future.

The only thing that I'd like you to do is go over the rules again.... I think there's something you might have missed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)   Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 2:45 am

Sorry about that. I've now fixed it and I have edited a few things. I hope the parts I did change are still acceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)   Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:20 am

Alright! Everything I previously said still goes, and he is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)   Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grayson, Elric/Daniel (DROPPED)
Page 1 of 1