Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News Everybody!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good News Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:50 pm

As stated in the title, good news everybody! I've decided to return to this site! *cue the applause* Woohoooo. Anyways, I've already remade Sora as Lucille, and made a new character log ( https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2220-skyra-s-new-log#73975 ) . I'm going to return slowly though, starting with one character at a time as I readjust. Thanks for understanding guys! You're the best ^.^ (Don't ask me to make characters specifically for you guys again, that'll ruin me like it did last time. Sorry! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:52 pm

Yay~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:26 am

Yeah.... You really shouldn't give up your character slots just to make a meister/weapon for somebody unless you already have a good idea in mind. Just my oppinion because I see quite a bit of that and characters just agreeing with whatever their partner says to keep from losing them even if it doesn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:32 am

Oh I just did that because I wanted to make more characters, when I made them I made them the way I wanted to. I just didn't want to make a meisterless or weaponless character, I did it for inspiration. If they tried to tell me how to make the oc, I basically said screw off.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:15 am

BUTTERS IS BACK! HUZZAR!

Good to see you again, dear! I'm glad you've decided to return and hope you'll stay for awhile!~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:19 am

Thanks Flutters ^.^ I hope im here to stay this time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everybody!   Good News Everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News Everybody!
Page 1 of 1