Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a good day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:04 am

Jack was siting an a cafe drinking sone tea. He was busy doing home work on his computer that he hardly notices anything around him
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:10 am

Michelle was bored so she decided to take a guitar and walk around the city. Of course she could do her homework but hey! Homeowrks are boring and no fun! After a few minutes of walking she sat on a bench and she started playing on her guitar.
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:14 am

Jack took a break from his work and siped his tea. Al of a sudden he could hear the melody of a guitar being played and smiled. He got up and left the little shop and walked to the sound. He noticed it was a girl playing, when he got closer he smiled "you play lovely"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:19 am

Michelle stopped playing and looked at a boy "Yeah..Thanks" Michele said and stood up.
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:23 am

How long have you been playing " he asked her then he hit his forhead "how rude of me, helli my name is jack nice to meet you. I also play the guitare as well as a few other instruments"he said puting his hand out for her to shake
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:29 am

"Hmm..I started playing in age of 8. I'm Michelle." She said and shook Jack's hand "Uhm..Nice to meet you too. Hmm..WAIT! Let me guess! You are a student from the DWMA, right?"
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:34 am

Jack smiled and nodded "yep I am jack smith DWMA miester. Unfortunately without a weapon right now"he said
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:39 am

A grin appeared on Michelle's face "Let me introduce again! Michelle Sharick, weapon and DWMA student..Well..I don't have a meister."
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:44 am

Jack smiled " very nice to meet you indeed " he had been looking for a weapon for a very long time anf now it seams as if he night have just found one
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:46 am

"Do you want to see my weapon form, Jack?" Michelle asked. Maybe today she will find a meister! It would be great.
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:51 am

Jack nodded at her "yes please that would be amazing" he said standing there excitement was clear in his actions and face
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:54 am

Michelle smiled and turned into her weapon form, a blade on chain. "So? What do you think?" Michelle asked
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:56 am

Jack held her in his hands "nice nice, very balanced not to heavy eather perfect" he smiled
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:00 am

Michelle chuckled "Thanks..Hah..If you want to know my dad has the same weapon form as me..But he's a death scythe."
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:02 am

Really wow thats nice you must be following in his footsteps "he said watching het
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:05 am

"Can I turn back?" Michelle asked. She was curious how old Jack is, but she decided to ask later.
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:08 am

Yeah sure he said placing her down so she could shift back into her regular from
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:11 am

Michelle turned into her human form and put her hand on her hips "Partners?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:14 am

Jack nodded and extended his hand to her "partners " he agreed
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:20 am

Michelle looked at Jack's eyes "Ah..And how old are you? 15?"
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:23 am

yep I am 15. And you how old are you ?" he asked her with a smile ( sorry if I fot his age rong im tired my brains fuzzy, I need to go to sleep ill be on latter)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:30 am

(Mhm okay)
Michelle giggled "I'm 14. One year younger than you."
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 4:30 pm

Wow really thats cool"jack said with a smile
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 4:34 pm

"So what were you doing before we met?" Michelle asked
Back to top Go down

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 4:42 pm

I was sitting at the cafe drinking tea and doing some homework on my laptop"he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a good day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good day    a good day  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a good day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next