Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ginko Forge, the Steel Child. (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ginko Forge, the Steel Child. (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ginko Forge, the Steel Child. (WIP)   Ginko Forge, the Steel Child. (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:00 pm

Name Forge, Ginko

Meister:

Weapon Form: Ginko turns into a giant robotic Chest piece. It is part of a group of weapons and a meister. Her other form is a grappling hook.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Ginko has white skin and silver hair. Her hair has two ragged curls on each side, these are often behind her ears. Her silver hair is fairly long and straight. She wears a navy blue and teal hoodie without the hood up. Ginko has black capris and grey, silvery sneakers. She is 5' 6'',

Personality: Like her older brother, Allan Forge (A.K.A Al) she tends to be sarcastic. Ginko loves to meet new people. She often asks for something to do if she is bored. Ginko loves sushi, she'll bring California Rolls with her everywhere she goes. She is prone to flinching when someone yells at her, and tries to look innocent as possible when confronting Death.

History: Ginko grew up with her siblings, Arlo, Allan, Kalin, Dexter and Sadoko Forge. She is 1 of 2 sisters of Arlo, Allan, Kalin and Dexter. She always has wanted to be an Archaeologist and find out who she was. She first discovered she was a Grappling Hook before finding out about her other siblings, then she found out about being the Chest of a mecha. There we're a lot of events in her life that we're dramatic.

Miscellaneous: Ginko throws sushi if she has no other weapon to fight with. She adores vanilla bean coolattas~

Have You Read the Rules?
I love ramen! And Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Ginko Forge, the Steel Child. (WIP)
Page 1 of 1