Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training with buddies :) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  Empty
PostSubject: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:46 pm

James and the gang were sitting around a clearing in death city, they were supposed to be training but James asked to wait until silver got there, he really wanted to show her his fighting skills (so silver will be a sideline judge unless she decides to join the practice battle)

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 29th 2014, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:55 pm

Silvia arrived at the clearing around 10. She left her home with her usual bag, a Silvery white top, and slim jeans. She had the bluish mithril longsword she uses when not in weapon form. It was in a black scabbard especially built for it which was tied onto her belt. While it may not appear like it, her outfit was lightweight and strong, almost like armor, which would serve her well using her acrobatic and fact method of combat. She was going to take her class for extra help. By now some of the students were already there and she needed to get there. Suprised, she saw James and his friends there, "You guys asked for extra help?" she asked walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:05 pm

"YAY!!" James exclaimed excitedly as she came, "hi aunt silver! We were wondering if you wanted to train with us" he said with puppy eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:07 pm

"Alright, I agreed to help some students out, and they turned out be you." she said drawing the long light blue mithril blade and threw it at a tree. "Alright what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:10 pm

ooc: I realize this is probably private but could I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:14 pm

OOC: NO
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:39 pm

Ooc: omg, be a little nicer shadow, but sadly this is sort of a private thread jac, but if you want I can make a thread where Gabriel trains with violet and spade :3

"How about you do a review of our skills first then you can give us tips on what we need to improve!" James suggested
"IT CAN BE LIKE A TOURNAMENT!" Fiona suddenly exclaimed excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:04 pm

"alright, long as no one loses an eye, limbs im ok with."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:10 pm

"YAY- ok can you choose who goes in the first match?" James asked

(The gang)

Raven
James
Damien
Barry
Fiona
Victoria
Kin
Kiro

(Choose the first two people to battle :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:17 pm

"Hm, lets do Damy versus Fiona." she smiled getting sword and throwing it into a clearing. "There will be the battleground"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:20 pm

"Oh, ok" Fiona and Damien said as they walked to the middle of the battle field "just ring the bell and we'll start!" Fiona giggled as they both got into a fighting stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:49 pm

Silvia smiled and exclaimed, "GO!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:09 pm

Suddenly fiona raised her arms in the air then exclaimed "soul protect off!" , there was a wave of energy for a little while then she smiled mischievously at damien "your move damien!" She giggled, damien shrugged with an eerily calm look on his face then suddenly ran at her with incredible speed, his hands were glowing a ghostly blue color as he aimed his strike at fiona "stun strike!" He exclaimed as he was about to strike fiona's side, fiona quickly shielded herself with her star baton and giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:12 pm

"Aw couples are so cute when they try to kill each other" she said in a cooey voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:23 pm

Ooc: XD

Damien jumped backwards then rushed at her again, suddenly Fiona used her star baton to propel herself over damien as she chanted "felidine, felidine , feline fiasco!", a sparkling yellow mist surrounded Damien, his face turned red as he tried his hardest not to laugh at the tingling feeling building up in his chest, he accidentally let out a little chuckle, "aw what's wrong Damien? Don't you like being tickled?" Fiona giggled sweetly, then suddenly Damien fell on the ground roaring with uncontrollable laughter,

Fiona giggled then turned her star baton into it's giant mallet mode, she swung it down and suddenly stoped when it was a few inches above damien's face "so who won this battle?~" Fiona giggled
"Y-you only (laughs out loud) won because (laughs out loud) I held (laughs out loud) back a bit" Damien said teasingly in between laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:23 pm

"Alright, you know what that means, Fiona versus me" Silvia said retrieving her sword and reading herherself
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:25 pm

Fiona nodded "ok!" She exclaimed excitedly

Damien sat on the sidelines still laughing uncontrollably

"Can me and kin battle each other after you two are done?" James asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:26 pm

Silvia with her blade in hand quickly rushed Fiona with lightning speed. She disarmed the baton she had and using the hilt of her blade, knocked her off balance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:30 pm

Fiona flipped in the air a bit then landed on her hands and knees, she took the opportunity to do a low sweep kick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:35 pm

Silvia blocked the attack with the blunt part of her blade and went in for a dazing pucnh on Fiona with her leg being in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:40 pm

Fiona gasped and blocked her face then chanted quietly "felidine felidine feline fiasco!!" A yellow mist surrounded silver (the same one that surrounded Damien)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:52 pm

Silvia using her years of experience, saw through the trick and jumped into the air. "I've fought witches before you know." she said landing near Fiona and hitting her in the chest with her blades hilt.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:55 pm

Fiona gasped in pain, then she looked up at her, her eyes were glowing like a cat, "felidine felidine, cat scratch!!"'Fiona exclaimed as giant cat claws formed on her hands and she began slashing wildly at silver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

Silvia ducked put of the way in a knick of time and began blocking each strike with her sword. She began to channel her own abilities by using her weaponized arm to swiftly intercept each and every attack. 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:01 pm

Fiona jumped away from silver panting a bit "your awesome at fighting ma'am!" She said

(Kin and james are fidgeting because they want to fight too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with buddies :) (DEAD)    Training with buddies :) (DEAD)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with buddies :) (DEAD)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next