Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) Empty
PostSubject: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:03 am

Lewis was sitting inside Death Bucks, enjoying a cup of coffee as he lounged in the cafe. He didn't have a lot to do lately, as he wasn't cleared to do missions, due to being a weapon without a meister. He sighed and sipped his coffee as he looked around the coffee shop, surveying the normal people. He was wearing his usual outfit today, as he didn't feel like wavering from the norm. He scratched at his eyepatch for a second before sipping his coffee again. He guessed it was just going to be one of those boring days again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:19 am

The bell on the cafe door rung as another patron stepped into Death Bucks, a 10 year old boy. The boy had short silky navy blue hair, healthy pale skin, and was wearing a clean and pressed blue suit, his appearance seemed innocent enough, all except the black eyepatch laced with blue covering one of his eyes. The eye that wasn't covered was a crystal blue color, and it scanned the surroundings briefly, his gaze resting upon Lewis for a moment while doing so. The blue haired boy went up to the counter in Death Bucks and cleared his voice before saying to the employee behind the counter "I would like a cup of vanilla chai please", the employee nodded and after preparing the cup of tea, gave the cup to the boy.

The meister paid and said his thanks before sitting down at a table that was a meter away from Lewis's table,the boy pulled out a newspaper from the satchel he was carrying and started reading it casually as he sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:25 am

Lewis glanced at the boy (Alabaster) when he entered, and only looked back at him when the boy looked at HIM. Lewis wasn't really concerned about a guy with an eyepatch looking at him, but he was concerned about what seemed to be a small child wandering into a coffee shop alone, that wasn't normal. He waited a moment before standing up and walking over to where Alabaster say, looking down at him with his one green eye. "Excuse me kid, where are your parents? You didn't give them the slip did you?" He asked, guessing that was what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 12:36 am

The boy, who was Alabaster, chuckled a bit as he read a comical strip in the newspaper, he was supposed to looking through it for any crime alerts, but a comic strip about a cat caught his attention and he decided that it would hurt to have a laugh or two, his morning was going pretty good. Suddenly, Lewis got his attention, Alabaster was slightly surprised to see that he had an eyepatch as well, but pushed that thought aside, especially when the weapon asked the whereabouts of Alabaster's parents. The blue haired boy's eye went dull with a mixture of emotions, the strongest being anger at that moment, his ringed hands clenched the tea cup and newspaper tightly as he stared up at the weapon for a while in silence.

"My parents.....They're dead......" The boy said in a monotone voice, though it was obvious he was trying his hardest to keep the emotion out of his tone, he really didn't want to snap in public, the meister looked away, pretending to keep reading his newspaper, when actually he was staring into space, trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 3:27 pm

Lewis clearly saw the anger in the child when he asked his question and when he learned the reason for the anger his eye widened a bit. He was NOT expecting that. He watched the kid go back to his newspaper before he spoke again. "Huh, well sorry kid. Does that mean you're living on your own?" He asked, doubtfully. How could a ten year old kid make a living for himself?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 6:36 pm

Alabaster was annoyed that weapon hadn't left yet, but still the meister answered his question "Yes, that does mean I live on my own, I actually live in a dormitory.." Alabaster said, keeping his eye on the newspaper before taking a sip of his tea, deep in thought, Why does this man even care? I shouldn't be of any concern of him, I'm a stranger...., the blue haired meister thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:03 pm

Lewis' curiosity was peaked when he mentioned the dormitory, could he be talking about the DWMA dormitories? "Oh, does that mean you're enrolled at the academy?" He asked, tempted to sit down. But that would PROBABLY be a bad idea at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:09 pm

Alabaster finally looked at the weapon, but though the dull mixture of emotions had left his eye there was an annoyed glint in his crystal blue orb "Yes, I am enrolled in the DWMA" the meister said, taking another sip of his tea, why was this weapon so interested in his well being?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 1:44 am

"I see, so are you a weapon or a meister?" He asked, taking a seat at the table. This eye-patched child incited his curiosity to no end. How did his parents die? How did he get here? Was he capable behind his innocent exterior? These were all questions he was seeking the answer to as he studied the boy, trying to figure him out. Another question needed to be answered, the most important one. What was his motive...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 1:51 am

"Meister" the blue eyed boy said flatly, taking another sip of his tea, starting to calm the bitter anger and sadness that formed a knot in his stomach, but now he was getting more annoyed than anything else, Alabaster wanted to ask the weapon a few questions himself, one of them being 'Why do you care?', the meister couldn't understand why the weapon would be so interested in him, a stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 2:01 am

My, the boy was quite annoyed with him already, but that wouldn't stop him from pursuing his questioning. He leaned on the table and studied what he was drinking and what he was wearing to get an assessment of his lifestyle. "So, that means you must be formidable, huh?" He asked. This kid looked to be from an upper class family, from what he could tell. No wonder he was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 2:18 am

The boy was wearing a blue, clean pressed academy like suit, his black dress shoes were shiny and cleaned, and on each finger he had a ring, each had a small gem imbeded in the metal,  both had something engraved in the metal as well, one said I'll love you, and the other said For forever and always.

The meister narrowed his visable eye at the weapon in suspicion, what exactly was he trying to get at? "I'm not necessarily formidable yet, seeing how I'm technically a new student at the academy, but in watching my parents train I was able to memorize some combat moves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:42 pm

Lewis nodded in interest as he listened before responding. "Well in my book that means you're more on the formidable side, not majorly so but I think you can stand up for yourself. Did your parent's leave you those rings?" He asked, eyeing them and wondering what the meaning behind them was. Maybe they were marriage or engagement rings? Or possibly rings made to commemorate their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:46 pm

Alabaster sighed and rubbed one of the rings, looking down at the words etched into the metal "Well..Not exactly.." he replied, in actuality, the when recovering In the hospital Alabaster had asked the students investigating the gorey scene to bring him they rings, so he could have something to remember his parents by. The blue haired meister stated at the rings for a while before glancing up at Lewis, eye still full of suspicion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:55 pm

Lewis shrugged at his vague non-explaining answer before he leaned back in his chair and continuing. "Alright, well why do you want to carry them around? As a memento?" He asked, guessing it might be his reminder as to why he wants to become a grade-A meister or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 8:06 pm

The annoyance in the meister's blue eye got even more dense "Before I answer another of your questions I have a few for you, first off, who are you, what are you, and why do you feel the need to interrogate me?" He asked in a no nonsense tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 8:10 pm

Lewis seemed to ponder the questions before speaking again. "Let's see... Lewis, Demon Weapon, and I'm VERY bored." He said with a smirk before continuing. "And with such an interesting child walking in a guy can't help but get curious. So are you going to tell me YOUR name now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 8:24 pm

Alabaster frowned at how the weapon smirked, What does he find so amusing about this situation?, the meister thought before responding "Alabaster Eisnheim, meister, and for the record if you're bored maybe you should bring a book or something to read rather than to question young boys you see walk into a cafe.." The meister said before taking another sip of his vanilla chai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 8:29 pm

"Touche, but as I forgot to do that, I'm afraid I must continue to question this young boy." He said, suppressing a chuckle, this kid had some wit in him. "So I assume you don't have a weapon yet considering your age." He observed, guessing that would put off quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 8:57 pm

The expression of the young boy turned into a cool but focused one, Alabaster took a long sip of his cofee before answering, "Yes I do have a weapon partner.." The boy's blue eye looked the weapon up and down for a little bit "So I'm guessing since you have enough free time to question young boys, that means you don't have a meister, or am I mistaken?" The boy asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:01 pm

Lewis shrugged, surprised that the child had a weapon. "Well I don't have a meister, you caught me there. But you surprised me, how did you manage to get a weapon partner?" He asked, his curiosity never dampening with this kid. Not only did he manage to get a weapon, which was amazing, but he also had an AMAZING poker face. He didn't see that often in kids and he figured that this kid was being raised to run a company or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:21 pm

Alabaster frowned "Why would me getting a weapon partner surprise you? Do you think I'm incapable of getting a weapon?" He asked, feeling offended, Does he think just because I'm a child I can't get a weapon? There's plenty of young meisters, some younger than me perhaps..., the blue haired meister thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:29 pm

"No, it's just that I assumed that the fact that you look like you're nine would put off most people." He said jokingly, even though that was seriously what he thought. man this kid was offended EASILY, he was soooo upper-class, he should probably ask him about that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:36 pm

A dull unamused look spread across the blue eyed boy's face "I'm ten years old for your information....." The meister said flatly, not finding anything funny about his age, This weapon has the audacity to come over here, question my personal life, and then make fun of my age?, Alabaster thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:39 pm

"Huh, I wasn't far off, you have to give me SOME credit for that." He said with a friendly shrug. Wow he was really irritating this kid, he wondered if he would EXPLODE after too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next