Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The University

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The University  Empty
PostSubject: The University    The University  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:24 pm

Hello subj- I mean good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to draw your attention to a presently uninhabited part of our site cannon. The University. Originally formed during our first attempt at a plot, it has enjoyed(?) an almost 6 month hiatus. Don't be confused. I am not forcing anyone to roleplay there. But I thought I would take a moment to describe it and allow you to judge it for yourselves.

The University was founded by Reaver, a kishin controlled by Ace. It's a place for villainous Meisters, Dark Weapons, Witches, and Kishins to gather, and acts as a foil to the DWMA, basically it's dark mirror. Reaver was originally the leader of the University, but with Ace's departure from the site, my witch Charim has taken over.

That's the basis and present leadership of the University. Again, I'm not commanding anyone to make a University character, but I would be pleased if people were to become interested in revitalizing it. PM me if you'd like specific information or if you're interested in bringing a character over to the University.

Deviously,
The Mad King
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

The University  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University    The University  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:37 pm

Going to link this here while it's relevant.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2143-poll-for-what-our-story-should-be

The poll is to try and gather a general idea of how players feel about the University plot as a whole and wether they think it should be continued or not. To be 100% clear, the vote may not influence what happens as far as the University is concerned but I believe player imput is essential to gague what people believe should happen. Between This thread and the Poll thread, you should have a complete idea for the University.

Just wanted to point that out and thanks to everyone who voiced their oppinions by taking part in the poll.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The University  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University    The University  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:01 pm

Also, a lot of people are put off because they don't have a clear image of what the university even looks like, so I figure we should explain that.

Somewhere in Antarctica, amongst snow and ice, thick enough to obscure nearly anything, there is a great stone fortress with wide, powerful walls, made of black stone. Beyond its massive gates one will find that the interior of this fortress has been completely insulated from the cold, having a grand hall just beyond the entrance with spiraling columns and a multitude of hallways and catacombs leading off in all directions. Rooms include: A completely modernized game room, a dining hall, bedrooms ( any non basic furnishings are provided by the occupant), dungeons, a soul locker (just like that of the DWMA), a training room filled with traps and a forest of strange convoluted stone obstacles webbed together like trees moss and grass covers a lot of it), and numerous other rooms to! These are only rooms that have been used in rp, however I would assume that there is also a death room equivalent and an assembly hall and lots of other stuff to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The University  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The University    The University  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The University
Page 1 of 1