Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) Empty
PostSubject: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:21 pm

Yes the day was marvelous. Simply exquisite and possibly terribly cold. She was glad that the building had heating. At the same time, she was glad that she didn't pay the electricity bill. That thing had to be RIDICULOUS. Nonetheless, the large gymnasium expanded for a good distance as her co-teachers helped usher in the infidel- err lovely teenagers and children that they would be teaching.

Miss Lockley stood at the front of the group holding one of the gentlest smiles she could muster. The chatting would continue for three whole minutes. "Excuse me. Can I have your attention?"

The voices continued.

"EXCUSE ME?" She rose her voice. The anger in her began to raise and flicker.

No one obeyed.

Finally she stomped her foot and pointed at the mass. "ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTHS AND LISTEN UP, NOW!" Her angry face wasn't very intimidating, but the minigun she had in her hands was. Displeased, she readied herself to fire, but luckily someone with sense wandered over and whispered for her to calm down lest she scare all the students away.

"Tch. Cowards. Survival of the fittest!" She cleared her throat and the minigun vanished. "Anyways. Welcome to the university built by Reaver. All of you are here because you want to be, or your parents made you. Neither of that matters now. While in here you are under our watchful eye, so pay attention so we don't have any lawsuits going around." After a pause, she cleared her throat. Her red eyes wandered from child to child as she studied their faces.

"I am Miss Lockley, one of the teachers here. Today is the first. If you like it here, then great. If you don't.. then run and run now. I dislike drop-outs more than I dislike cowards." Her hand moved a long brown tress behind her back and she sniffed. "Now. I bet you were all expecting Reaver to greet you all. Well, you're wrong. Reaver's not here. I'm your guide for the day. Now I will give you newbies a look around, then you are all going to your classrooms, got it??" Or else. Her eyes said it all. She motioned them to fall. "Don't fall behind or you'll become feed for the hall monitors."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:29 pm

Sprocket stood behind miss Lockley In his usual garb, hands in his pockets and a friendly grin on his lips. Reaver had asked him to be there because he was "a people person" he steps in front of miss Lockley and clears his throat "right then all ye lads and lasses! I know this place seems like a grim foreboding castle, but honestly I think it feels like a second home to me by now. And The torches make it feel down-right cosy!" Seeing the students impatience, sprocket quickly moves on, follow me and I'll take ye to the first stop! The training room!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:31 pm

Grayson stood in the crowd of teens, generally freaked out already. Believing that he was at a crossroads in his life, he decided that he was going to try and be good for once. See if it felt as nice as some said it did. So he came to this academy, hoping it'd be a good substitute for the DMWA. Then he met Miss Lockley.

Miss Lockley freaked him out, at the least. She seemed to be quite unstable, which also interested him, because Grayson himself was also somewhat unstable. "Feed? Erm. Okay then.." He mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear him. Then there was Sprocket. He definitely was one of the people he would make a mental note to avoid talking to. Grayson waited around awkwardly for the tour to truly begin.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:16 pm

Walter, a witch, probably one of few was waiting outside the gymnasium wearing his black robe, and holding his hat that pays tribute to a witches' animal in his left hand. He sighed and walked inside, and while he didn't show it he was frightened. He wasn't frightened like most ordinary kids would be like will they make friends or all that jazz. But more or less because he's a witch. And what makes it worse, is the fact he doesn't know of soul protect as of yet, so he knows he would stand out as a sore thumb given his instantly recognizable witch soul wavelength. He walked towards there casually his head high trying not to make contact with them, but anyway his chance of actually being confronted is probably pretty low. I mean he is in a university that is literally the Anti-DWMA, so maybe he would just pass through like 'Oh, he's just a witch.' But he decided to stand unknowingly next to Grayson, putting his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:31 pm

Rufus stood in the crowd, examining the other students. Around his shoulder he had curled up his makeshift weapon made up of some sturdy string and several hooks. Hopefully he could find a Dark Weapon that would be bette-

A twinge of pain shot through him as he felt like the blood vessils in his right hand were about to explode. "Don't worry, nobody's going to replace you...." He mentioned to himself. "We just could use some help. The DWMA will pay for what it did to our mother." After he was done talking, his Black Blood seemed to settle back down. Sometimes it got so jelous when it came to his soul. But he couldn't keep giving in to it's urges forever... revenge was more importaint than pitty disagreements.

"Just be lucky we're not out in the cold. I know how much you hate even thinking about being frozen." Rufus mumbled to himself, unsure how many people heard him or even cared about his ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:36 pm

Sprocket leads everyone to a complex system of stone shapes forming obstacles, archways, ramps, and holes that make up the training grounds. "Now these are the training grounds, it looks good enough but here is part of what makes it interesting!" Sprocket says while gesturing to a control panel "by hitting the button you can activate several hundred traps that are all over the place in here!" He says pointing to a large red button "and by turning this nob, you can change the entire environment!" Sprocket says proudly "we have everything available from volcanoes, to blizzards, to jungles, to caves...you name it!" Sprocket beams with pride in his work "I made it all myself! Next we go to my workshop, where you will likely be able to find me just about all the time !" He begins leading them back to the main hall and down a hallway.

Ooc: witches are totally normal here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:25 am

In that midst of the hallway, a large, strange mirror with carvings all over it could be seen, aswell as two robed people, on their knees, bowing, doing what seemed like praying to the mirror, as the two of the got up, the right one chanted something, putting his right arm out of the right sleeve ((because there were no arms in eithers sleeves before)) , and the second one chantined something, turning into a strange gauntlet that came to the right one's hand, as he held it up and chanted something, incomprehensible like all the other chants, as it emitted a powerful light that spread out in 360 degrees, probably making everyone there look away, as their eyes will buurn looking into it, as it went on for about a minute, then stopped, as the gauntlet turned back human, the arm retracted, and they went back to bowing.

((PS these are mew new characters Hikari and Raito, they have been in the academy for some while as students.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:02 am

"Don't mind them, just excersizing their religious freedoms!" He says cheerfully leading them down a hall with large steel doors running the length of the corridor . "These are the prison cells! Only one is in use at the moment though!" He reaches the end of the hall and throws a wooden door open "this is my workshop" He steps into his shop which is lined all along the walls with shelves, tables, tools, racks, bottles, ingredients, materials, books, and devices. Half finished projects and hand-written blueprints are everywhere. Candles light the entire room " this is where the magic happens Everyone!"He says gesturing all around him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 2:17 pm

Rufus looked around cautiously as he felt his body tense up. "You mentioned that there was just one cell being used...." He mentioned raising his hand, trying to get the guide's attention. His neck snapped as his head was forced to tilt to the left. His inner weapon must have been as curious as he was about it. "Who's the man in the cell and... why is he locked away here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 3:57 pm

Some late comers joined the group, but Lockley paid little attention to them. Lucky enough for them, she wasn't too mad.. not right now anyways. She let Sprocket guide them around and wondered if there was a particular reason she had to be there, because he knew more about the school than she did. She was just a teacher.

Briefly she wondered how many of these students would be HER students. Which were the skippers and which ones would actually try to pass. These weren't just the normal everyday students- they were the dreg; the leftovers of humanities failings. The sides of the coin people never bet on and the nasty reality that people ignored. It wasn't really evil to her, but more misunderstood and rejected. These were what others deemed unfit for society and it was her job to help keep them in line. A lot of these kids carried tons of baggage that she couldn't possibly hope to hold and for that moment she was glad she wasn't the school psychiatrist. A child asked about the dungeon and her reaction was immediate.

"OBJECTION!" Miss Locklely shouted before Sprocket could explain. "Questions are for AFTER the tour." From seemingly nowhere she had a pointing stick, which humorously looked like a wand when she pointed it as Rufus. She didn't have magical powers, of course but she did have the ability to be over dramatic. It was a detail that most WOULD probably wonder about, but that was never a good highlight when enticing children to stay at the school- which she obviously did a wonderful job at!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:05 pm

Grayson followed along, not enjoying the tour so far. When he noticed the one next to him, who looked about his age, he decided that he could at least try to be social. "Uh, hey there. Name's Gray-" Only to be interrupted by Miss Lockley yelling at another one of the tour participants for asking a question. This was definitely an interesting teacher, to say the least. He pondered a bit about his sister, and what it'd be like to be in Lockley's class while also waiting to see if the guy next to him had heard the part of what he was able to say.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:36 pm

Sprocket doesn't seem to know what he should say, there is a brief pause and sprocket clears his throat "right! Um....to the cafeteria then!" He says doubling back to the main hall and opening some double doors to the right, revealing an enormous room with vaulted ceilings and beautiful chandeliers "this used to be the castles main hall! Now it's where we eat!" He says while licking his lips "beyond those doors on the left side of the hall are the kitchens, which are fully staffed thanks to my own generous efforts!" He climbs onto one of the huge tables that line the hall "do we have any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

Fumetus, bored with playing around in her cell like room, sneaks through the vents as a tiny mouse, making a small tapping noise with her small paws. "I wonder if these newbies like to have fun..." She mumbles to herself as she transforms into a fly, zooming over to Sprocket's shoulder and transforming again, but this time into a parrot. "So these are the newbies?" Was the first question that came to her mind as she stares into their cold eyes. Fumetus, despite being a kishin egg, loves playing around, which is mostly because she's still 15.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:48 pm

"Yes indeed! Class, this is fumetsu, and she is a dear friend'o mine!" He squeezes her shoulder in a friendly way." So no questions? None?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:19 pm

(Don't do too much without me, kay? *won't be able to post till later tomorrow* T_T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:34 am

Jacob comes ove noticin the group and says "So Sprocketyou and Lockly are introduncing the new students?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:04 am

"Aye that we are! Did'ya have something to add?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Not much other than to introduce myself I am Jacob Tucker brother of Jet Tucker and I will be a teacher as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:59 pm

Yoshi had been quite late joining the tour, but it honestly didn't care. It wasn't too familiar with anyone or the area, so he was just gonna join in, see what was around, then go to class. It didn't want to socialize, talk to anyone, look at anyone, just see the area and move on. Unfortunately, it seemed that quite a few people had turned out. This was not very opportune for it.

Diana had been with the group for a while, looking around for her sibling or his weird partner while also keeping her eyes on the boys not too far from her. (Walter and Grayson. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

Walter was still in his robe, wearing his spiky, prickly, porcupine like hat on his head. If someone knew even knew a little bit about witches, they would know that the porcupine on his head symbolizes that his hat represents his animal the porcupine. Walter heard the young buy next to him, but ignored him, as he was still looking around out of slight nervousness, while his face doesn't show it, how fast he actually turned his head explained everything you need to know. After making sure that no one seemed to mind that he was a witch, he faced Grayson, looking him up and down from head to toe and scowled at disgust. "Ew a commoner is talking to me." He said out loud. This might've turned a few heads, but Walter comes from a wealthy family who dislikes the 'Normal' people. He then rolled his eyes before looking at Grayson again and at least giving him some manners. "Hi...commoner...You said your name was Gray? Well My name is Walter Q. Gerald Esquire...Not that it matters to you little people."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 11:56 pm

Charim made her way through the halls, clipboard in one hand, a pen busily writing notes in the other. While she'd normally be using her broom for transportation, she'd thought for today it would be best for the 'students' to see their headmistress. She'd dressed for the part, almost all business attire save for her shark hat, this time dyed a stark grey to match her suit coat and skirt. Her undershirt was the only sign of the light blue she normally wore, seeming to shimmer beneath her coat.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 1:27 am

"Oh good your here!" Sprocket exclaims upon seeing charim "we were just about to head over to the dormitories, are you taking over for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 6:50 pm

Fumetsu, continuing to stay in her parrot form, just tilts her head, examining everyone around her. "Hmmm...What an interesting bunch you got here." She squawks, flying off of Sprocket's shoulder, landing right next to Jacob. Without saying, well squawking, another word, Fumetsu transforms into her demonic self and scans the crowd of students once more. While she did this, Fumetsu hears a man's voice, talking in a bratty fashion. "Ew a commoner is talking to me." Were his words. This made Fumetsu sigh, thinking how snotty these newbies must be. "Hopefully only one of them acts that way..." She mutters under her breath before taking a seat on one of the seats, crossing her legs politely. "I wonder if any of them are kishin eggs like myself. Maybe I can actually have someone to kill humans with, other than that dimwitted dark weapon I usually hang around..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 9:09 pm

Ooc:hey!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 10:17 pm

OOC: I was at work...

Charim shrugged him off, still idly observing the students. "Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)   Coronation for the university (open to Uni students) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coronation for the university (open to Uni students)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next