Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trust issues (continued)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Trust issues (continued) Empty
PostSubject: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:01 pm

Ace was dragged by his new partner, Bri, across the training grounds towards a group of students. He lets out a bit of an irritated noise, he never did like people, let alone meeting new ones. No one could be trusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:05 pm

She watches some of the others surprised that Ace didn't throw a fit or something.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Do you trust the people here?" He himself didn't even trust Bri, but if he wanted to be her partner, he at least needed to talk to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:11 pm

"Uh huh! I now that they can be nice people." She says to her partner
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Anyone can be nice... It doesn't mean that they're good people..." Ace turns his head away, as if he's worried to look her in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:17 pm

Ikaru stands, saying things like, "Kick high, but if you kick too low they can grab your leg." and "Regular punches won't work! Hit them in the right place!" to his 'trainee' that's practicing against a dummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:20 pm

"Hiya Ikaru!" Bri says waving to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:21 pm

Ace looks towards the man she was waving to. Analyzing him, and determining how much of a threat he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:25 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "Hey! Just doing some drills. Have you seen Abby?"
OOC: btw, he's only like...15 or 16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:27 pm

"I think I saw her inside" she says point in the general direction of the DWMA
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:30 pm

Ace sits down in a squatting position with his arms crossed over his knees, as he doesn't much intend to be moving unless Bri needed him to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I'm gonna go. See you later!" He runs off towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:33 pm

Bri looks down a him wondering what?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:37 pm

His eyes closed, Ace opens his mouth and yet another rude statement comes out. "Are we going to do any training? Because if not, I would like to get to my first class early. I feel as if I won't be able to just jump in to class without knowing what's going on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Well um ok. Can you transform then?" She says studdering here and there
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 11:34 pm

Ace gets up, stretches, then runs up a tree trunk and back flips off to get a little higher, and morphs in to his weapon form. "Sorry my chain isn't all that long, I haven't had a soul in ages. So, are we practicing against a dummy, or are we actually gonna fight someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 6:12 am

Bri catches him and says, "Just a dummy for now. I still need practice."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:10 am

"Alright, lets get started then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 4:33 pm

Bri runs up to a dummy doing all sorts of moves that make her feel like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:05 pm

Being used felt great since it's been a bit of a forever since the last time, however being swung around like a tether ball tied to a tree branch did not. "Whoa, hey Bri slow down there!" Ace yells out in that robotic voice, as the weight at the end of his chain comes swinging past her head. "I'm not a very simple weapon. First of all, you need to get a feel of my blade end. Wrap my chain around your arm so it doesn't get in the way, and try doing a few basic attacks on the dummy."

OOC: Here's what the weapon looks like, in case you didn't already know, or look it up. Oh and note that Ace's chain would be considerably smaller than this one, until he eats more souls.
Trust issues (continued) Kusari11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Oh ok" she says and does what Ace had instructed her to do. That made him a heck of a lot easier to swing around.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:16 pm

"Good, now once you get the hang of that, try using my weight and chain alone without my blade. This is good for ranged attacks, and doesn't require much precision since you don't have to hit the target in a specific way. With my chain you can also trip, choke, restrain, or pull targets, and grab weapons out of their hands. Also, if you can swing my chain fast enough I should be strong enough to stop most thrown objects and projectiles from hitting you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:20 pm

"Cool" she says us sing the chain to wrap around the dummy and pull it closer.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:41 pm

"You learn fast, that'll prove useful when fighting opponents that like to change tactics a lot. We can change our tactics quite frequently as well. My... a man taught me how to use a unique ability called soul authority, which is more commonly used by meisters than weapons. It allows me to attack an opponent directly with my soul wavelength, by concentrating it through my arm. This way if you swing my weight at an enemy, I'll be sure that one of my arms is always my chain weight, so I can turn the weight in to a fist and hit them. It's normally difficult to use because it's close range, but with my chain it shouldn't be too hard. And since it interrupts their soul wavelength, it does an incredible amount of damage to them. Aside from this you can also hold on to my hand and use my chain to swing my blade around. This is a little harder than hitting with my chain weight, but a blade hurts more than a metal ball. We also run the risk of the opponent catching my handle, so be careful when doing this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Alright" Bri says blushing kinda at the hold his hand part, knowing it meant different than she wished.
OOC: yes, Bri has a crush on the socially awkward weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust issues (continued)   Trust issues (continued) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust issues (continued)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next